exdollofficial.com

clothes

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

anataus

clothes

Post by anataus »

Hello

can I buy clothes for 145plus doll on the web ?
I am ashame to enter a shop :oops:

Tufgngbob

Re: clothes

Post by Tufgngbob »

You can buy any size clothing online. Even though you have nothing to be ashamed of, there is no reason for you to go to a shop if it makes you uncomfortable.

New Guy

Post by New Guy »

The first time I bought bras and panties at Walmart I thought I would be pulled aside and asked why I was there. To my surprise, nothing. Absolutely no one cared what I was doing. It was better the second time and now I don't give it a thought. I spend a lot of my time looking for the womens clearance section everywhere I go. I've also got some great deals on eBay. Most of my eBay stuff comes from china though and you have to be patient because it can take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. Sometime I forgot what I ordered and it's like opening a Christmas gift out of the mailbox. Some sites I'm weary of but eBay and Amazon have been reliable. Good luck!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I received my $450 order from trendsgal.com, and shipping was 3 days via DHL.Totally impressed with them.
I blew my budget, but it's more clothes than I have for myself!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Mishka1965 wrote:I received my $450 order from trendsgal.com, and shipping was 3 days via DHL.Totally impressed with them.
I blew my budget, but it's more clothes than I have for myself!

Mishka

thx for sharing this. another option for online. hopefully customs won't hurt the deals where I'm from. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

dasmurf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dasmurf »

I've personally used lightinthebox.com
I guess the advantage with lightinthebox is that they actually carry EU33 shoes, which actually fit the 168plus feet. Anyone know of any other vendors?

INFORMATIONS