exdollofficial.com

question about splitting on DS dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

question about splitting on DS dolls

Post by Jason1978 »

I was just wondering if there is a problem with new 2015 formula DS dolls splitting along the vagina? I only ask this because I see people have posted about it, and also that DS posted a video on how to repair it, so I was just wondering if this is a major problem on the new formula they use? Or is it just dependent on the care you give the doll? I have yet to get a doll, but plan to be very gentle with one when I get it. It will not be for photography work, only for around the house for company and sex hopefully. But I will probably take pictures to share with people like on forums of course I will I can see want to dress her in different outfits, so she will not be sitting in one place all the time. And she will be used for some sexual use too. The DS dolls use inserts, so is it the inserts that are splitting or the doll itself, maybe I am misunderstanding.

RiceMonsieur

Re: question about splitting on DS dolls

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Cold hard truth:

Yes - mine split within a day of arrival, during first removal of blank insert and first initial insert.

I plan to post about it but haven't taken pictures. apparently the new type of silicone they use is softer but rips too easily, think about how many times you will remove/replace the insert. it WILL rip unfortunately.

Also they offer the repair kit for free, but they can't ship it so that helps nothing at all.

cider

Post by cider »

I don't think this is some kind of epidemic, though I think it does speak to paying a bit of attention - as a first-time doll owner, Paulina has a couple of nicks and scratches (obviously from where I was less careful than I could have been moving / posing / carrying) - but the only real mystery is a small split under her right breast. I'd probably have never noticed it, except for giving her an all-over powdering. It's tiny, maybe 1/4" long, but I honestly don't know how it happened. So yes - softer silicone is - not surprisingly - a bit more tear / split prone perhaps. Sounds like a trade-off I'd make any day of the week, especially considering how simple it is to repair!
Jason1978 wrote:I was just wondering if there is a problem with new 2015 formula DS dolls splitting along the vagina? I only ask this because I see people have posted about it, and also that DS posted a video on how to repair it, so I was just wondering if this is a major problem on the new formula they use? Or is it just dependent on the care you give the doll? I have yet to get a doll, but plan to be very gentle with one when I get it. It will not be for photography work, only for around the house for company and sex hopefully. But I will probably take pictures to share with people like on forums of course I will I can see want to dress her in different outfits, so she will not be sitting in one place all the time. And she will be used for some sexual use too. The DS dolls use inserts, so is it the inserts that are splitting or the doll itself, maybe I am misunderstanding.
Paulina: 2015 DS 160+
I can haz gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14569

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

On http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p782628 I have deliberately used both old and new dolls.

The new silicone is extraordinary and very nice to touch and to work with, whilst the old silicone - and she was a special hard silicone for photography - is so robust that I can have confidence in doing anything with her. The new silicone gives the feeling of being very much more fragile and as a result I'm being extremely careful with her indeed. But the trade-off of that is a photographic and a tactile quality that's utterly superb. I have not inserted an insert yet but upon opening her legs and closing them again, the time delay in the hole reverting to shape was a bizarre experience. Inserting a finger into her anal hole made me wonder how that would survive were it to be used. There was a slither of silicone on the edge of the hole which was possibly a casting product and when I pulled it, it came off very easily so it's easy to pull this material beyond its elastic limit without realising. Perhaps reinforcing these two holes on the inside before use with more conventional silicone might be the answer.

Whilst writing on the quality of the new doll, the skeleton is more advanced than those even of last year and the hands have more components that enable them to be posed more naturally. This new skeleton is so sophisticated and the material such a pleasure to touch that whilst some dolls are compared to Rolls Royce, DS are most certainly the Ferrari of the doll world.

I choose the brand carefully - you don't drive a Ferrari as you might drive a RangeRover.

A visitor the other day felt my new doll's arm and the sensation was such that he said "My word - you'd only need to get some warmth into her and . . ."

The photos on that thread significantly triumph the new body . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

Maybe you could stabilize the vaginal area with that "gauze"? Don't know where to buy that online...
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Sounds like a pretty severe design flaw to me. Tearing just from removing the insert? That is something that should have been found and fixed before the line went public.

I bet someone in quality control gets the axe over this debacle. Sounds like Ferrari contracted Yugo to make the most important bits.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

karpos wrote:Sounds like a pretty severe design flaw to me. Tearing just from removing the insert? That is something that should have been found and fixed before the line went public.
Tearing is aways a risk when opening the legs very wide, but it's easy to fix with silicone.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

haremlover wrote:Tearing is aways a risk when opening the legs very wide, but it's easy to fix with silicone.

Best wishes

Harem
Yes, but to have it happen so frequently on fresh from the factory dolls just changing an insert, even with experienced owners is a design flaw. I could understand if it happened 3-4 months down the road but fresh out of the box is something they need to address quickly.

Not trying to down DS here, just pointing out a design flaw that I'm sure they are already working on addressing.

What they need to do is lower the Slacker or whatever they use as their tactile mutation element so that there is a ring of harder silicone around the insert placement hole. Won't affect customer experience since they are using the insert but will strengthen the silicone back to the old silicone's durability.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

cider

Post by cider »

This is my new fictional punk rock band name:
karpos wrote: tactile mutation element
Paulina: 2015 DS 160+
I can haz gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14569

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi

I(or my 145 doll) had the same problem , too . After second day i saw a 2 - 3 mm split .
I fixed it after cleaning the split with a swabs and acetone (only the inside of the split) .
I used silpoxy to stick it (only the inside of the split). You can not even see it .
The doll is 6 month old now , and i had never problems again with this insert hole .

I´m happy with my doll , and its no big secret , that the most silicone dolls need small repairs after some time or a little mistake .
So it´s no big problem for me . You just need a good silicone adhesive at home and fix a split as fast as possible .

Peter

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

I think there is a choice, no? You can have the new soft formula, or a harder formula they call 'simulate'. If you plan to use her for sex, maybe the 'simulate' with loose joints.

Jimjam.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

karpos wrote:Sounds like a pretty severe design flaw to me. Tearing just from removing the insert? That is something that should have been found and fixed before the line went public.

I bet someone in quality control gets the axe over this debacle. Sounds like Ferrari contracted Yugo to make the most important bits.
Easy there Karpos. Statements like that are not helpful nor warranted. A debacle is defined as a: great disaster. b: a complete failure. Neither of which apply here.
I have had my new formula DS 168 for three months, with lots of use and NO damage. And I have a 3 year old DS 168 that I have owned for 6 months (that arrived with a 5mm tear in the vagina, which I fixed with permatex flowable windshield silicone and have had no issues since). I have first hand experience with both the old and new formula. I cannot speak for the 145 line.
Powdering the outside of the insert is a must, along with powdering the vagina in the doll. You might think the powder would make the insert slip, but it doesn't.
As far as removing a newly arrived dolls vagina plug and getting a tear, I cannot comment, as I was not there. This has not happened to me. Why? Perhaps I spread the legs wider. On installing and removing the plug or the insert, I open the legs wide enough so that the plug/insert is somewhat loose at the opening when installed. And I use lots of powder, as I stated earlier.
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

RiceMonsieur wrote: Also they offer the repair kit for free, but they can't ship it so that helps nothing at all.
With whatever happens with silicone, it's really easy to repair. Wipe the area to be glued with acetone first and then I use Permatex flowable silicone for windshield repairs and this sticks the surfaces together very well - and then keep the surfaces together with the silicone in its natural position and cover either with sticky tape or clingfilm to ensure a smooth surface.

No doll is perfect but DS strive for a perfection and succeed more than others of which I've had experience. The sheer quality of many aspects of DS dolls put them on balance of many considerations in my opinion head and shoulders beyond most.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Very sad to read about this issues.
But i guess this is what happen when sillicone is to soft.
Durability and softness of sillicone goes different ways.

Regards

Asterix

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Asterix wrote:But i guess this is what happen when sillicone is to soft.
Durability and softness of sillicone goes different ways.
Well, that's just a guess - or?
I can't talk about DS Dolls, but I own a few dolls of another brand with soft silicone and I own a doll with harder silicone. I can't say -in my experience- that softer silicone is less durable.

INFORMATIONS