exdollofficial.com

question about splitting on DS dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

lemchuck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: question about splitting on DS dolls

Post by lemchuck »

Thanks. :/ I realized that I'm still stuck on trying to make up my mind on what I want for my first one :)

von_Shredhead wrote:
lemchuck wrote:That's good to know.

I'm thinking about purchasing the 145 and I was starting to get kinda nervous.
deadpringle wrote:Well, I should say for the record that my DS 145 with new formula has been in my possession now since May, IIRC, and I have experienced no tearing in the vaginal area. Neither has my DS 158 +. Personally I think this new formula is much more durable than the old formula, based on my experiences.
Hey Lemchuck ... you can ask John/DS Dolls to add mesh reinforcement to the vag canal when you order your 145! Presto ... no worries Mate!
Cheers,
Von

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

This was my first time coming across this thread. Interesting read.

My DS168 has been with me 6 months now. She has the new soft silicone, which is heavenly. I have no tears to report, and amazingly her skeleton is as sturdy and functional as the day she got here despite daily activity. She shares the bed at night, and joins me in one room or another every day. She is not one to sit in a single place very long. ^_^

I've noticed what was being called the "pancake" effect on her feet, but it seems entirely expected given the design and soft silicone. The effect is ironically most notable when she's sitting down with feet flat on the floor and no real weight bearing occurring. Personally, I'd prefer a "duracast"-like option (similar to what Abyss offers), since standing poses are more important to me than giving foot rubs. To each their own though! That said, when my doll wears socks and sturdy shoes she can stand supported quite well and without concern, and has done so several times.

Oh dear, it seems I'm rambling. What were we talking about? Torn vaginas, right? I've not seen one of those. Best wishes to all.

Cheers, LDV

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

jiayi wrote: My girls are fitted with the plug or the insert at ALL times. I have always moved one leg at a time, with the plug or insert in, and have not noticed any issues after many months of use. If you do not have the plug or insert in, you will see serious distortion of the vag cavity opening while moving one leg at a time. I have two 168's, and have no experience with other sizes, so this advice is for 168 owners.
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'd like to ask for a clarification about using plugs to avoid damage and distortion of the skin when doll is not in use. Should we put the anal and vaginal plugs in or just the vaginal? And instead of using a plug is it sufficient to keep just the insert in at all times, or is the insert too soft and less effective than the plug? I heard the new inserts are much softer than the older models.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I like keeping the plug in my doll. It keeps her nethers pristine.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

My 160+ had spent prolonged periods with no insert or plug, as I love the way she looks with her legs closed and nothing in there (all neat and tidy). I have had no issues doing this.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Karrot wrote:My 160+ had spent prolonged periods with no insert or plug, as I love the way she looks with her legs closed and nothing in there (all neat and tidy). I have had no issues doing this.
Same here. It's an aesthetic issue, and therefore your preference.

INFORMATIONS