exdollofficial.com

May and Issy's replacement body finally came.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

May and Issy's replacement body finally came.

Post by deadpringle »

Hi everyone!

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who was supportive of me when my 145cm doll's back had broken. A whole bunch of you guys sincerely helped give me ideas on how to try and fix her, and you also kept my spirits up when things were looking dark.

Yesterday afternoon, May and Isabelle's replacement 145cm body from DS came via DHL. Everything went perfectly smooth.

I asked DS to replace the 145cm plus with the standard 145cm body. I know a bunch of you are going to think that I'm nucking futs for doing this, but I have reasons why I decided to do this, about which I will not go into to much detail here. I will only say this - the doll weighs about 4 lbs. less, and even though the breasts are smaller, they are adorable, and still very motorbotable. :twisted: I actually like them better, because now I will actually be able to dress May and Issy. It's just nearly impossible to find clothes that will fit the 145cm plus body. But then, it can be easily argued that such a body should never be clothed. :)

On top of all of this, DS was kind enough to fabricate the replacement body with their new formula. Guys, I have to tell you, I cannot say enough good things about DS' new silicone formula. I never knew it would be possible to simulate flesh this closely with platinum silicone. It feels so good to touch, that it's easy to forget that you're holding a doll.

And the loose joints are *SO* much easier to deal with. Trust me when I tell you guys, unless you are specifically interested in photography, and taking pictures of the doll in upright positions, loose joints are the best option. I haven't had sex with the new 145cm body yet, but the 158cm body, when I have sex with Lana or Satomi, I'm not just having sex with them - it's like they're having sex with me too! The doll moves with you, and the inserts feel so wonderul that I now know I will never need to have sex with an organic woman ever again. My wife being quite asexual herself likes this as well I imagine. :)

So, in conclusion, I wanted to say to the fine people at DollSweet, you guys, are
index.jpeg
index.jpeg (10.98 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Last edited by deadpringle on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed broken images.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: May and Issy's replacement body finally came.

Post by windave »

That's great. That's customer service.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

That's powerful prose there deadpringle. I think you've sold a few loose-joint dolls in the process! Sounds like you are enjoying your dolls to the fullest. Congratulations.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Grats man, nice to see that your girls will be up and at em again. While I may not be a personal fan of the DS bodies myself, everybody has that doll that is right for them. Glad to see you have found yours. :D

Glad to see DS customer service do the right thing by you, even to the point of giving you what amounts to an upgrade. :D
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well - now you know why I've been saying that DS' new soft silicone is a game changer. No-one who hasn't experienced it can possibly understand quite how revolutionary and sophisticated it is. This is why I now put DS in the class of Ferrari rather than other comparisons in the motor trade or Learjet rather than a biplane.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Congratulations :!: that's great :thumbs_up:
Just more reasons to go with DS if you're on the fence 8)

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

I really like this community too :) and I'm happy that everything worked well with your replacement.

The soft jointed and hard jointed discussion is ongoing and for me hard jointed is for sex better.... it really depends on your personal preferences :)

I'm curious about the new formula..... hope my doll arrives soon
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

deadpringle wrote:On top of all of this, DS was kind enough to fabricate the replacement body with their new formula. Guys, I have to tell you, I cannot say enough good things about DS' new silicone formula. I never knew it would be possible to simulate flesh this closely with platinum silicone. It feels so good to touch, that it's easy to forget that you're holding a doll.
That's the one thing that's always troubled me when i own my first silicone doll - will she feel any good? Will she just feel like cold and clammy rubber? There is of course heating and powdering, but most people say it's still not quite like flesh, but what you say here is most encouraging. If she really feels that good, i might push the boat out and get one - - twice the cost of a JM Doll, which is what i was going to buy, but i feel the DS would be worth the extra investment.

Glad you got your doll sorted, DS sure do have excellent customer service.

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Jimjam wrote:If she really feels that good, i might push the boat out and get one - - twice the cost of a JM Doll, which is what i was going to buy, but i feel the DS would be worth the extra investment.
Yes she does, and is worth that investment. Other dolls feel rather more like dolls than people but the DS . . . is as described.

The sophistication of the DS skeleton is extraordinary leading not only to that realism but also a hand structure that enables one to do things I never dreamed of being able to do so effectively with a doll as you'll see on http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p783028 The quality of makeup there bears close scrutiny too.

For those with budget for a TPE I am enthusiastic about JM as in my opinion the JM silicone is a more repairable material than TPE but is as effective, the skeleton is similar but without shortcomings, and the cost not much more. They are amazing value for the price, but DS are sophisticated in every way and it takes a really special doll to be able to do the sort of photos you'll see on that thread. The feel, what's more, not only of the flesh but also of the movements is amazing. The movements are silky smooth and perfectly adjusted to be easy to move balanced against holding position.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

haremlover wrote: For those with budget for a TPE I am enthusiastic about JM as in my opinion the JM silicone is a more repairable material than TPE but is as effective, the skeleton is similar but without shortcomings, and the cost not much more. They are amazing value for the price, but DS are sophisticated in every way and it takes a really special doll to be able to do the sort of photos you'll see on that thread. The feel, what's more, not only of the flesh but also of the movements is amazing. The movements are silky smooth and perfectly adjusted to be easy to move balanced against holding position.

Best wishes

Harem
So you rate JM Harem? I am just a very short time away from being able to put my money down on a JM Luna, but for a DS, it would be nearer Christmas. I've been saving all year and i don't know how long i can keep it up before the money is needed for something else.

I really love Luna, her long, long legs had me in sweats. I know she is small, you could call her a 'midi' doll, but that's more what i'm after. Iv'e been talking to a few members who have her, some say she's quite delicate, others say she is durable, and the silicone feels really good and quite flesh like and very soft. This will be my first silicone doll, so i'm not even sure if they are for me yet, although i'm pretty sure they are. If Luna is any good, i'd pass up the DS (at least for now) and put the rest of the money in the bank. Doll + savings = a great combination!

Harem, i would love to hear if you have any thoughts/opinions/advice on JM Doll

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Jimjam wrote: So you rate JM Harem? I am just a very short time away from being able to put my money down on a JM Luna, but for a DS, it would be nearer Christmas. I've been saving all year and i don't know how long i can keep it up before the money is needed for something else.

I really love Luna, her long, long legs had me in sweats. I know she is small, you could call her a 'midi' doll, but that's more what i'm after.
You get what you pay for. The quality of finish, apart from anything else on DS is fabulous and if I wanted a small doll, then DS Ruby, sKayla and Lilith are really astoundingly lifelike. My Aira insists I include sSandy in the list.

If people want an inanimate object to f*** then anything will do to some extent. But there are many of us who might have come to dolls in lust and then found that taking photos of them they come to life, and the more they come to life the more one does things with them and they become much more fulfilling than merely bedroom partners to absorb frustrations.

One can see this sort of thing happening with Bruno's photos in France http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=61251
which I adore, particularly Lilith
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=61024
and Ruby's certainly seductive
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=55874

When this happens one really appreciates the sophistication of the DS skeleton which holds positions and which has become extraordinarily advanced in the hand structure allowing this:

I believe that DS are far and away beyond other dolls and if you can envisage finding the money for a doll, and finding the extra for a DS and bearing in mind that many dolls are much more expensive and I'm not at all sure that they're better then DS are extraordinary.

JM are to DS as Volvo are to Ferrari.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS