exdollofficial.com

Clothing trade?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

New Guy

Clothing trade?

Post by New Guy »

I'm not sure if this is ok to put here so if I should post this in the sell section please kill this thread and let me know please. I had an idea while dressing Asami for our photo shoot that I can't be the only one here that has bought the wrong size clothing or clothes that looked good online but you didn't care for when it arrived. Maybe it would look good on another doll or fit a bigger or smaller doll better than it fit yours. I have some great clothes that are just a bit too big for my Asami, a 145cm DS. They would probably fit great on a slightly bigger doll. Maybe this would have to be in the sell section but what I propose is not to sell anything. I would like to see if we can set up a way to trade clothing. No cash and each person pays to ship their clothing to the other member. Each member would have a better idea of how big an item is and could even post pictures of how they fit on their doll. I don't know how women can stand the fact that two pieces of clothing marked with the same size are not the same size! I have some great items that if they fit would be great but they end up a little too big and don't look so hot. I think this would be a good way for members to save some money and get to know other members as well. Even if two members have some clothing that fits and still in good shape but they've taken photos in them and now their collecting dust. Am I crazy or is this a good idea? Should we make it brand specific or just in general across all brands?

OH, has this already been thought of and I'm late to the party?
Attachments
images8CWC4RJW.jpg
images8CWC4RJW.jpg (11.33 KiB) Viewed 1098 times

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Clothing trade?

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Had similar experiences with purchasing clothes for my "gal". A "SWAP" or "CLOTHING TRADE" seems like a good idea. Why not let someone else make use of perfectly good (hopefully new) outfits for their "gals".

It always seemed to be a waste to have perfectly good items but wrong size and not be able to get/let some use out of them. This may be a great new post section for the forum IMHO.

Good idea, looking forward to see how other TDF members respond to your idea.

Last bumped by New Guy on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:24 pm.

INFORMATIONS