exdollofficial.com

Apology

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Apology

Post by 0osik »

Thanks Cat, yea I'll be glad when all of this is behind me. I actually have no idea where I'm staying. All I know is I have an airline ticket for a first class shot from Richmond to San Diego, with a couple of stops obviously, for early Wednesday.
Hey karpos I'm guessing your agenda for your fun time is probably all filled out. However, you are going to be in San Diego and the the home of Real Doll is only 35 miles north. It would be a shame to go all the way across the country and be so close to another major Doll manufacture to miss an opportunity to tour their facility.

0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

INFORMATIONS