exdollofficial.com

DS doll 2015 summer discount event

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Schluss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DS doll 2015 summer discount event

Post by Schluss »

very tempting offer on these beauties.
but (and risking asking a stupid question...) i do not see this offer on the dsdolleurope site..?
if i would have to go through the us site the offer would be eaten up by the additional shipping costs...

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Schluss wrote:very tempting offer on these beauties.
but (and risking asking a stupid question...) i do not see this offer on the dsdolleurope site..?
if i would have to go through the us site the offer would be eaten up by the additional shipping costs...

isn't it this?

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 42&t=63349

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Schluss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schluss »

I would not have linked them together like that as that post talks on base price and not as summer discount..
but could very likely be wrong

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Doll Sweet wrote: (still offer the extra head free if order the full price doll)

I thought they were the same since the ^above was stated on page one of this thread.

guess they need to clear it up more on Sandro's side.

Sandro does state this on their thread.

DS Doll Europe wrote:please remember that as well the 2nd head option as the recent price drop are promotions that are just not intended to be permanent.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

DS Doll Europe
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DS Doll Europe »

Hi Schluss,
Schluss wrote:very tempting offer on these beauties.
If you're in Europe, you don't need order through the U.S. site. We're always forwarding the promotions Doll Sweet offers. Just drop me a mail at info@dsdolleurope.com if you have something in mind.

The 2nd head option is still available at the moment and can be chosen with any regular doll at http://dsdolleurope.com/. The option to select a 2nd head appears in the cart after the first head was chosen. Together with a regular doll with one head, the 2nd head currently costs €599.00 extra.

You are always very welcome to post further questions and requests in our vendor forum http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=242

Greetings, Sandro

Schluss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schluss »

mail sent

oeh and i completely overread this in the OP, there is a line in there stating:
also, order the discount dolls available from all of our resellers (reseller links on our webpage bottom)

INFORMATIONS