exdollofficial.com

Welcome Momo!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Illogic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Welcome Momo!

Post by Illogic »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Illogic ... and welcome to TDF!
HUGE Congrats on Momo's adoption! She's a real beauty Buddy!
Cool trick for keeping her mouth shut ... thanks for sharing!
I think Momo's gonna be a fun addition to TDF! Enjoy!
Cheers,
Von

Thanks Von, and an update, I've powdered twice and the mouth trick still works! Might be the summer humidity as well but I'll ride that trick till it stops working lol
"The only logic is Ill logic"
-Illogic

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Hello beautiful!.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Welcome Momo :)
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Illogic wrote:
DollOgler wrote:Congratulations. I think it's very self evident why you're so happy with your purchase, Momo is one hot girl. By the way, is she a 160+?

Yeah thanks DollOgler, by the way, I love your name! Took me a min to figure it out. She's a 160+ her boobs are big but not as huge as I originally feared they would be and I've had little trouble with the outfits I bought like I thought her big top and small waist would be an issue, so far so good. The best surprise I got from this 160+ is her ass really protrudes more than the website pictures show. Got some pics I'll share a bit later tonight.
Thanks I really like your name too. And have I mentioned that I like the pictures you posted of your drop-dead gorgeous doll? Because I really do. It's also good hearing that it wasn't hard finding clothes for her as this is one of the dolls I'm considering buying in the near future since I like her figure so much. Best of luck and please keep sharing her pictures.

Illogic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Illogic »

Thanks I really like your name too. And have I mentioned that I like the pictures you posted of your drop-dead gorgeous doll? Because I really do. It's also good hearing that it wasn't hard finding clothes for her as this is one of the dolls I'm considering buying in the near future since I like her figure so much. Best of luck and please keep sharing her pictures.[/quote]

Thanks, the 160+ is definitely a "plus" and the clothes only make this oh so much more fun, even though it's a witch with a B, to dress her, my back is definitely feeling it (good workout though). I'm still waiting on clothes purchases I made back in mid June, some good stuff that I'm really excited about! Lightinthebox.com would be the greatest thing ever if they only were more consistent with their shipping but like I said, so far it's been worth the wait.

Will post some more pics tonight, then might have a little lull as I had to hang her up for the weekend.... spending way too much time on her and my PS4/Witcher 3 has been neglected :roll: Will switch over to Kayla head next week with a twist in the storyline so tonight will be Momo's farewell..... well for now... shhhh don't tell her! :wink:
"The only logic is Ill logic"
-Illogic

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Illogic wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Illogic, welcome to Momo and you. She´s a beauty so Laurence forgives her wearing the Giants basecap. :wink: Thank you for submitting your sweetheart to the Matrix. Have a happy honeymoon, :mrgreen:
Chris

Ha! Got her in a Giants Jersey too! :P

Uh oh, now Laurence will keep on wearing her Bears jersey until the Superbowl, or Jay Cutler´s next pick 6. :haha4:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS