exdollofficial.com

Welcome Momo!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Illogic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Welcome Momo!

Post by Illogic »

Please welcome Momo to our universe as she has brought so much light into my life. Thanks to John and the DS staff for making this happen, they did a tremendous job this doll exceeds my expectations, I knew I picked correctly when I went with DS dolls!

Now my photography starts with Youyi aka Momo (Name taken from a character from Bleach anime) why Youyi, because Youyi doesn't get any love out here, I also got the Kayla head but there is an overdose of Kayla on the forum so for now I will stick with Youyi :mrgreen:

Uhm... due to my newbie status I didn't realize that this might post backwards so if you really want to follow the story scroll to the bottom. If you just want to jerk off to the pics, you know what to do!.... lol 0X

Oh and I couldn't put all the pics to the story so it will have to be continued.... oh and if you liked these, you want to see the other pics..... trust me.... :fist:
Attachments
So the Bronx Bully kept posing for shot after shot wearing my NY Giants hat... her sister Harribel (Kayla) has much to do to come out that closet.... To be continued!
So the Bronx Bully kept posing for shot after shot wearing my NY Giants hat... her sister Harribel (Kayla) has much to do to come out that closet.... To be continued!
20150722_140316.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
She really was getting into the New York thing and decided she was going to be known as the "Bronx Bully of dolls" from now on, I'm okay with that because that means she's staying!
She really was getting into the New York thing and decided she was going to be known as the "Bronx Bully of dolls" from now on, I'm okay with that because that means she's staying!
20150722_135257.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
So we started to get to know each other. She loved it that I produced music so of course she zoned out listening to some Illogic on the headphones. I kind of wanted to make out but I knew once I throw the producer thing out there chicks really get open!
So we started to get to know each other. She loved it that I produced music so of course she zoned out listening to some Illogic on the headphones. I kind of wanted to make out but I knew once I throw the producer thing out there chicks really get open!
20150722_134943.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
When she awoke I realized how absolutely gorgeous she was.... words can't even describe.
When she awoke I realized how absolutely gorgeous she was.... words can't even describe.
20150722_131308.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
I guess she tired herself out but I don't blame her being that she had such a long trip from China....At least she was quickly assimilating to my part of town Bronx NY by throwing on my black Yankee fitted.
I guess she tired herself out but I don't blame her being that she had such a long trip from China....At least she was quickly assimilating to my part of town Bronx NY by throwing on my black Yankee fitted.
20150722_134209.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
She kept playing around while I was trying to get her clothes to wear! It made dressing her so challenging. Plus she weigh a ton, must be all in her boobs because she's a + model ;-)
She kept playing around while I was trying to get her clothes to wear! It made dressing her so challenging. Plus she weigh a ton, must be all in her boobs because she's a + model ;-)
20150722_130846.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
I couldn't believe how big her butt was, not wide but pretty damn big. Every time she turned around I kept checking her out and snuck this picture!
I couldn't believe how big her butt was, not wide but pretty damn big. Every time she turned around I kept checking her out and snuck this picture!
20150722_130111.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
They ended up being pretty cool though, one in particular caught my eye, her name was Momo. But they came totally nude and that would be unacceptable to my neighbors so I had to find her some clothes.
They ended up being pretty cool though, one in particular caught my eye, her name was Momo. But they came totally nude and that would be unacceptable to my neighbors so I had to find her some clothes.
20150722_125738.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
I opened the box and there were 2 women's heads wrapped like ninjas! Scared the ish out of me!
I opened the box and there were 2 women's heads wrapped like ninjas! Scared the ish out of me!
20150722_113103.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
So.... a big azz box showed up at my doorstep and the DHL guy said, and I quote; "You got a big azz box from China coming!"
So.... a big azz box showed up at my doorstep and the DHL guy said, and I quote; "You got a big azz box from China coming!"
20150722_105926.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 3819 times
"The only logic is Ill logic"
-Illogic

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Welcome Momo!

Post by Xephyr »

Welcome, Momo.

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Welcome Momo & congrats sweetie!
Enjoy your honeymoon together!

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome to Youyi :D

Thanks for adding her to the Doll Matrix

Happy honeymoon,

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Really GREAT and WELCOME!

It's really wonderful to see YouYi getting more attention I think she's really lovely and always happy enough to bring one a smile. A bubbly character. How did you get her to shut her mouth? She really has difficulty stopping chattering.

Your comment about her exceeding expectations is wonderful. I get criticised for being enthusiastic about DS dolls but deep down I know that there's nothing about a DS doll that's going to disappoint and that reliably they are going to amaze utterly. Whenever I look at any of my girls, they simply have a magic about them that others struggle to match. It's not an experience that can be encapsulated in a photo but it's why if someone starts criticising these ladies who hasn't met them I don't stay silent ;-)

Really looking forward to seeing your photos coming. One can, by the way, insert in different orders.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Congrats. Lovely doll and as for pictures, I say give us mo Momo.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Illogic, welcome to Momo and you. She´s a beauty so Laurence forgives her wearing the Giants basecap. :wink: Thank you for submitting your sweetheart to the Matrix. Have a happy honeymoon, :mrgreen:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

Welcome Momo ! Reminds me of To Love Ru :twisted: Bleach is cool too ;)
I'm sure you'll fit right in !
Happy Honeymoon dude :glou:

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Congratulations. I think it's very self evident why you're so happy with your purchase, Momo is one hot girl. By the way, is she a 160+?

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Sweeet shots!

and nice name too. :mrgreen:

:glou:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Illogic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Illogic »

[quote="haremlover"]Really GREAT and WELCOME!

It's really wonderful to see YouYi getting more attention I think she's really lovely and always happy enough to bring one a smile. A bubbly character. How did you get her to shut her mouth? She really has difficulty stopping chattering.

Your comment about her exceeding expectations is wonderful. I get criticised for being enthusiastic about DS dolls but deep down I know that there's nothing about a DS doll that's going to disappoint and that reliably they are going to amaze utterly. Whenever I look at any of my girls, they simply have a magic about them that others struggle to match. It's not an experience that can be encapsulated in a photo but it's why if someone starts criticising these ladies who hasn't met them I don't stay silent ;-)

First off, thanks for the encouragement and well wishes haremlover, it means a lot coming from you. I read all your posts and actually my story telling format is paying homage to you. Well enough soft stuff back to the "Bronx Bully". I actually found shutting her mouth was relatively easy because of how sticky she was before her powder down. All I did was just press the mouth shut until it stuck. It usually sticks for about 30 seconds to 2 mins. Enough to take a few shots. It might fade over time as she gets more power downs but I'll take advantage until it doesn't work anymore. It definitely goes for a different shot and almost doesn't even look like Youyi when her mouth is shut lol

As far as DS dolls, I think a lot of people were initially turned off by the shiny skin in the pre 2015 models, I know I was initially but you're right, old or new, they are magical dolls the few lucky folks I've shown pics to, have remarked on how real they not only look but feel through pictures. Looking at other dolls, I didn't feel the same way that's why I went with DSdolls, but then again, I've never seen any other doll in person.

Still working on editing a ton of pics, trying not to include too many pics showing my apartment just in the slight case that they end up on google or something lol will post later tonight.

Cheers man,
-Illogic

Illogic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Illogic »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Illogic, welcome to Momo and you. She´s a beauty so Laurence forgives her wearing the Giants basecap. :wink: Thank you for submitting your sweetheart to the Matrix. Have a happy honeymoon, :mrgreen:
Chris

Ha! Got her in a Giants Jersey too! :P
-Illogic

Illogic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Illogic »

DollOgler wrote:Congratulations. I think it's very self evident why you're so happy with your purchase, Momo is one hot girl. By the way, is she a 160+?

Yeah thanks DollOgler, by the way, I love your name! Took me a min to figure it out. She's a 160+ her boobs are big but not as huge as I originally feared they would be and I've had little trouble with the outfits I bought like I thought her big top and small waist would be an issue, so far so good. The best surprise I got from this 160+ is her ass really protrudes more than the website pictures show. Got some pics I'll share a bit later tonight.
-Illogic

Illogic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Illogic »

windave wrote:Congrats. Lovely doll and as for pictures, I say give us mo Momo.

And Mo Momo you shall get!
-Illogic

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Illogic ... and welcome to TDF!
HUGE Congrats on Momo's adoption! She's a real beauty Buddy!
Cool trick for keeping her mouth shut ... thanks for sharing!
I think Momo's gonna be a fun addition to TDF! Enjoy!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS