exdollofficial.com

A Chinese vision of the 158+

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

A Chinese vision of the 158+

Post by haremlover »

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570
158+ fat Kayla in the end how fat? Comparison of effects and live cheongsam show
Recently, many baby friendly and I whisper, asked about the situation of DS158. Many people worry DS158 will too fat? is that so? I'm here to focus answer it!
New DS 158 is a real reverse mold body, and other models comparison is a bit fat. But I am now more and more like her body, because this is a manifestation of real full body of a woman! There are many details of her more realistic lifelike, sometimes feeling a woman living in the same side! In fact, in reality, a lot of slim woman is full of sensuality, not skinny.
My little nurse, we are very familiar with it! Sitting on a chair really feel fleshy
But when she and height, but when I sat together 175, you will have a fat girl feeling? Haha, absolutely it is a small Kinds! Instead you will feel around me and then thin point if necessary Kayla violation and the determination of the scale is the eternal woman figure cheongsam, the following is the effect of wearing a dress fat Kayla
158+ body in the end how? We see for yourself!
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: A Chinese vision of the 158+

Post by Sotaichou »

sounds like the person is conflicted? I for one don't see an issue w/ her. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No - I think he's trying to say that the 158plus is not a stylised sexbomb as is perhaps the 160plus and that she's a real woman instead . . .

Google translate makes the narrative more flavoursome!
Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

dogfather

Post by dogfather »

Hopefully the following translation makes a little more sense:

In the link the author of the OP described:
- many doll owners in the forum has raised their concern that the 158 model appears too chubby
- many slim women are actually fleshy, not skinny like skeleton (again direct translation from author's original text)
- when the 158 doll in a sitting position, she appears "fleshy"
- but when placed side-by-side with the OP's author who's 175cm tall, the doll appears more petite than chubby
- the eternal-standard to judge a woman's figure is by seeing her dressed in a qi-pao (chinese dress, as shown in the photos)
- the author then asked the readers to judge the 158 doll's figure themselves

side note: one of the posters in the link replied that in the first 2 photos, the skin color on the doll's face appears sickly-yellow, as if someone with a kidney/liver failure
I wonder if it is a common issue with DS' yellow skin colour, which varies under different lighting

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Darn! haremlover! Your pics make me want a 158!

I'm gonna pop on the next one that comes up on the For Sale forum! i think she is a classic doll. A classic SIZE!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lovingchanj wrote: Your pics make me want a 158! . . . i think she is a classic doll. A classic SIZE!
Well - they are not my pics but when I see something admirable, amusing or worthwhile on the Chinese forum I try to re-post them here.

Yes - i think the 158plus is a very real figure and I very much treasure mine. She is a classic certainly.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

That's probably why I've said in the past, "the old 158 can't be beaten." :D

and I think some people are still stuck on the old 158 being the new 158.

but then haremlover reminded me that the 160+ is the closest to the old 158.

So in theory, ds did a very smart move by splitting the old 158 into two new body models (160s/158s) that give customers more body shape choices.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She looks perfect in the skimpy chinese silk dress, what a tease!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS