exdollofficial.com

Paranoia

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Paranoia

Post by mudpaw »

Be careful of Harem he likes to play with wheelbarrows. :whistle:

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:Photographically wires and nails are WONDERFUL

For sex, forget about them.

My girls have not been damaged yet.

Chloé has no bones no nails. You can see her photos on her thread. She does remarkably well. But if one is critical her hands don't have refinement

Best wishes

Harem
I suggest that just once, you wrap her arms around your back in missionary and get her hands into a position that could scratch your back now and then. Its really rather amazing :) Its a nice scratch too (At least in my doll with admittedly weaker finger wires then DS).
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

DarkOne wrote:I suggest that just once, you wrap her arms around your back in missionary and get her hands into a position that could scratch your back now and then. Its really rather amazing :) Its a nice scratch too (At least in my doll with admittedly weaker finger wires then DS).
OMG Yes! I have two DS dolls 2013 (no nails) and 2015 (with nails). Missionary, as DO says or with her on the side of the bed and her hands on your chest OMG (again). The realisim is something else! And if you get an oral head, the fingers with "bones" and nails can do some pretty amazing things. :D
I have never heard of a DS with finger pokes. Perhaps a post in the DS section of TDF could put your fears to rest on that issue. Not all doll skeletons are the same, so be sure to get feedback from DS owners.
Jiayi

lemchuck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lemchuck »

Was everything good Suuchi?

<---- new, also from Canada, and your questions have pretty much answered what I wanted to ask (well, almost).

Shuuchi wrote:Thank you everyone for your informative responses.

I've recently decided to put in an order for a DS doll and wished to ask for some more advice from experienced owners before I fully commit to it:

The dsdoll site claimed that the finger bones are easy to break. Just how fragile are they? Is it worth buying?
Also, are the nails worth getting? Will the doll look weird without them?

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Order only XS clothing
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

INFORMATIONS