exdollofficial.com

Advice from DS owners needed

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Advice from DS owners needed

Post by DollOgler »

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time DS doll fan. I've always admired their ability to stand (with some assistance), the fact that they're very light when compared to other doll brands and more importantly I've always thought that they were very beautiful. The only reservation I used to have about them was about the softness of the silicone DS was using to make their dolls (At least as reported by owners of DS dolls made with the old formula). But now it seems DS has completely overcome this issue. Best of all, DS is currently having a summer sale, so I'll be placing my order 1 or 2 weeks from now barring an emergency.

After probably dozens of hours of staring at DS dolls bodies and faces (for research only :whistle: ) I think I have an idea of what I want to order. Right now I'm leaning toward a 160+ with a Thera face. Though it wouldn't surprise me if I change my mind since I'm also a big fan of 2 other different types of bodies and at least 5 different faces. But I'm still clueless when it comes to some customization options, in other words I don't know what would work best for me.

This is where you guys come in. I have a few a questions that have probably been asked and answered over and over. But it's my sincere hope that some of you who can provide answers take the time and effort to give me some much needed advice.
First of all, I'm not sure what kind of skeleton i should get. can someone please tell me which of the two types of joints is better for all of the following:
I want to be able to cuddle with her. Like most members of this forum I enjoy having sex with my doll but the main reason I like dolls is because I like cuddling with them.
I want it to be able to hold poses so that I can introduce her to my friends and tell them the reason I bough her was so that she could cosplay, which might also come in handy when I take pictures of her.
I'm leaning toward tight joints, but are tight joints too stiff to cuddle or have sex with her? I'm no weight lifter but I've been working out and I'm in decent shape, not to mention that I'm still in my 20's. I don't mind the extra challenge unless it's really too much work.

Last but not least, I'm not sure if I should get finger bones (finger wires?) and nails:
Nails are just something that would be nice to have but I can live without them. However when it comes to finger bones I think it's a really nifty feature and would really like to have them but then again I don't want to damage her hands. Do finger bones get damaged easily? Can she still hold things with her hands if she has no finger bones? Or do her fingers flop around without them? Are nails even worth getting?

Thank you very much for your time, and to anyone providing answers you guys rock.

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Advice from DS owners needed

Post by jiayi »

Welcome DollOgler,
I own two DS 168's. A 2013 third hand Sasha, you may have seen her in the photo challenge, and a 2015, which I bought in April.
For posing, you need the tight joints, Cuddling can be done by setting her position before hand. Be sure to read my caution post in the DS section of TDF on moving her wrist.
Without finger bones, the fingers tend to jiggle when she is moved. I recommend bones. Never heard of problems with pokes. The 2013 fingers are still in perfect shape.
If you have any more questions fell free to pm me.
Jiayi

shomp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shomp »

Someone reported that there was some change to the joints so that today's soft joints are like the previous tight joints and that the new tight joints have become even tighter. But don't quote me on this.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DollOgler wrote:I want it to be able to hold poses so that I can introduce her to my friends and tell them the reason I bough her was so that she could cosplay, which might also come in handy when I take pictures of her.
This is vital. Being able to share with friends and have laugh with your toy lady is the greatest factor in achieving social acceptability. If people know that the prime purpose of your lady is that sort of fun, no-one will mind nor comment about what they think you might do with her in the bedroom.

My new 158plus was new in June, from memory, and her tight joints are a perfect tightness for holding poses and moving when one wants to move. Loose joints one might go for if one wants a doll simply for bed, but cuddling is possible with a stiffer joint doll also - one just has to put her in the position you want in advance. Sometimes it's right and sometimes not, a bit of a learning curve.

For photography the detail of hands with finger wires and nails is a perfection and superb. I have yet to hear of anyone whose DS doll has suffered damage as a result of finger wires.

The 160plus as Thera will be wonderful. The 160 size is both sexy and lighter weight and a very very good choice.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

shino
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shino »

Hello DollOgler

I'm not a DS owner yet, but soon. She is in production and arrives next month. It took me over a week until I finally decided on her look. Doing stuff like posing, photoshoots and cosplay are also my interest next to, of course loving her. I really never thought about buying just the basic configuration. At this price level, it was for me a one-time investment, where I wanted all features I can get.
Nails are one more step for the perfect illusion of a woman.

Best regards shino
shino x shino = shino²

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

To answer the sex part, Xiaoli is a 160+ with tight joints and she's great for sex. The tight joins mean her legs can grip around you, but as with all things it takes a little time, effort and experimentation to find out whats good for you.

i cuddle Xiaoli part of every night (Jess gets the other part). i simply set her up on her side and spoon up behind her. Bliss, and accessible boobs!

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Also own a 160+ thera,and what others are saying is 100% correct. Regarding standing, you will want the tight joint option for sure. Mine loves posing and standing is what distinguishes her from TPE dolls which become floppy fast.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Thanks everyone, you've been extremely helpful. I think I already got the answers I needed. It seems like I should get tight joints and fingers wires with nails thrown in for good measure to get the perfect DS lady according to my own tastes. I will let you guys know once I place my order.

INFORMATIONS