exdollofficial.com

sharing my DS in the DS posts

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dll_rider

sharing my DS in the DS posts

Post by Dll_rider »

Sometimes im too much.. had to post here also

I created an album of Sakura. Took me a while as I forgot how to create album. With the help of AlexKnight I finally posted the following: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7150.

In some of the pictures Sakura looks so real and full of life! I am having a great time with Sakura. Just cant get over the high level of heat transfer :o Also, the weight and size of the DS 145- makes her much easier to dress and sleep with. :whistle: Clothes shopping is a challenge. I finally had to move to girls size 12 clothes and girls size 12-14 shoes. I found a set of white, black and beige size 30" A bras. The cups are a bit small but it makes the bras look like a plunge style bra. Could not fine 30" B bras. Found everything at Wal-Mart

Best Regards
Dll_rider

DollorDie

Re: sharing my DS in the DS posts

Post by DollorDie »

What skin color is she
-Van

Dll_rider

Post by Dll_rider »

Here are the stats when I bought her:

Full specifications: DS 145cm Minus with Nina head, yellow skin, nails, bones, tight joints, new silicone mix, blue eyes, tongue, anal and vaginal openings.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

She is certainly cute! I almost bought a Nina, but decided on a larger doll with Kathy head, but seeing how cute yours is I may have to buy a second one
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

Schluss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schluss »

she is, especially like this pic of her:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

To answer your original question, now that you have the album, if you go to a photo in the album and right click on the pic you'll be able to copy the URL of the photo. If you press the IMG tag in the editing screen you then paste the URL between the two tages in squre brackets and . . . your pic will show.

I confess that personally I don't get on with the Nina head on the 145 body - as a sex doll she's too young - but a friend of mine has dolls as companions and most certainly not for sex and in that spirit he enjoys the company of a 145.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Dll_rider,
Sakura is quite precious! She is absolutely adorable!

How well do the girls size 12-14 shoes fit? My Nina has been wanting some shoes for quite a while and I'd like to get her the right size the first time out.

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS