exdollofficial.com

Fleshlight into DS doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nasty_

Fleshlight into DS doll?

Post by nasty_ »

Hi :)

I wonder if anyone tried yet to fit a fleshlight into a 145 DS doll? I'm aware that you have to cut the fleshlight insert very much in shape and generally: the insert of the DS doll feels better than a fleshlight insert :)

But I have some old fleshlight inserts here and just had the idea to cut them in shape and give it a try (just curious!) :)

Anyone already tried a fleshlight insert?

Thanks!

Cheers
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Fleshlight into DS doll?

Post by DarkOne »

I must warn you, I have seen certain toys react with each other.. One was potentially a platinum silicone toy. Others have reported TPE and silicone dolls doing nasty things when left in contact with each other.. The material can sort of 'melt'

Leave your DS and fleshlight inserts in contact with each other (under something like a book for pressure) for a day or two and observe for any melting before you put a fleshlight (or ANY tpe/tpr/etc toy!) into your DS doll!

(Insert = same material as doll, but much cheaper to replace if you melt it!)
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Place it within a stocking before using it and remove it promptly when done. The stocking acts as a barrier of sorts, preventing any reaction.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

amytyl wrote:Place it within a stocking before using it and remove it promptly when done. The stocking acts as a barrier of sorts, preventing any reaction.
I think I would go one step further and use a condom over the insert! TPE 'oils' might soak into a stocking, and a stocking might get rips. Condom would likely 'tighten' the fleshlight up some however.. a female condom would work great without tightening the insert. AFAIK latex condoms are totally safe for both TPE and silicone.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Yes, female condom or a thicker plastic/sandwich bags wrapped around are great. I have had many different types of inserts in my DS145 with no problems but as others stated, don't leave them in for long periods either way.

As far as your question, yes it will work but results will vary. You have to trim a lot off a fleshlight, a Tomax Lilith and a lot of inserts to get them to fit but they will fit. Your parts fitting in there may be another question, I've trimmed the above inserts and more and it's tricky to get them 'just right' without ruining them. Trim slowly, test fit. Rinse and repeat.

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

Thank you guys!

I never would like to damage my doll :) so I would use a female condom or something else for protection...

@kharmichead:
Do you have pictures of your modified inserts? THANKS :)
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

nasty_ wrote:Hi :)

I wonder if anyone tried yet to fit a fleshlight into a 145 DS doll? I'm aware that you have to cut the fleshlight insert very much in shape and generally: the insert of the DS doll feels better than a fleshlight insert :)

But I have some old fleshlight inserts here and just had the idea to cut them in shape and give it a try (just curious!) :)

Anyone already tried a fleshlight insert?

Thanks!

Cheers
Go here for a Fleshlight in Silicone:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=63813
Attachments
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG (427.58 KiB) Viewed 3162 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

INFORMATIONS