exdollofficial.com

Question about doll storage

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Question about doll storage

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Is it OK to leave doll lying down on back on soft blanket or mattress for storage? Will this result in any deformation of silicone (ex. flattening the bottom, putting flat spots on legs)?
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Question about doll storage

Post by DanishDollLover »

people says memory form mattress is the best to store a doll for a long time laying down

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Should be fine, as mentioned memory foam pads are best. Also make sure the sheet/blanket is very straight, Folds can create localized pressure spots that can leave creases, sort of like how they can on you in the morning after sleeping on them!

Best to use white sheets and leave the body naked, colors can easily transfer when given long term contact. seams and elastics in clothing can leave marks/dents.

Its recommended for that reason to move the doll (lift, adjust what it is laying on, put back on) every week or so in long term storage for ultimate protection. Also for silicone dolls like DS you can massage out any dents/creases if you get to them soon (Most of the creases should come out very quickly (an hour) after moving the doll, those that don't you can massage out if you get to them soon, the longer they are left in the more the silicone will 'remember' them over its original shape).
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Thank you so much, very helpful. Sounds like it can act like TPE doll but not as severe as TPE. Just ordered a 168+/kathy DS, think I may name her Asia
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi

And its good to use a white blanket for a longer storage . Same with clothes .
The colors may rub off and colour your doll .

Peter

INFORMATIONS