exdollofficial.com

Sales and where to buy from in Canada?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sales and where to buy from in Canada?

Post by CowboyBebop »

Hi guys.

I'm thinking of getting a DS doll, but I am in no rush. I have a doll already to keep me company. :D

Two questions:

1. Where should I order from if I am in Canada? Are there any vendors I should know about besides ordering directly form DS.
2. Are there ever any sales? Like I said I am in no rush so I will wait if there is chance of a sale coming.

Thanks in advance!

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sales and where to buy from in Canada?

Post by Sotaichou »

1. I wish. :)
2. they have promotions usually going on for months. (like atm). they also have preconfiged dolls that are reduced in price in their "mall" section. When you are ready I would suggest just emailing the rep and asking if there's some TDF deal. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CowboyBebop »

Sotaichou wrote:
1. I wish. :)
2. they have promotions usually going on for months. (like atm). they also have preconfiged dolls that are reduced in price in their "mall" section. When you are ready I would suggest just emailing the rep and asking if there's some TDF deal. :D

/g'day.

Thanks! This is looking like I might pull the trigger sooner than expected. 8O

adriansatriani
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by adriansatriani »

Hello everyone!
I'm a newbie and I have a gorgeous Realdoll for sale.I live in Canada.First of all I need to find my way on this site..I understand there's a friendly community here so please ask any questions..I have a lot too :)

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hey man

You can buy directly from their site. It's in China but I think you'll get the best price and service from buying direct. I would not trust a reseller personally. Also, I do not think there are any resellers in the US anyway so your looking at shipping. My experience with DS was great . . . Doll was ready in 5 weeks, shipping from China only took 5 days, customer service was outstanding.

They have sales on their site regularly and if the sale item/s are not exactly what you are looking for they will sometimes allow substitutions.

Peace,

Mob

adriansatriani
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by adriansatriani »

Hi everyone!
A newbie here again with newbie questions...:) I need info about how to sell my doll on this site.At this point what I only know is that I need to have five approved posts before i ca put up my ad?
Thanks

adriansatriani
Apprentice
Apprentice

More questions

Post by adriansatriani »

Hello everyone!Could anyone tell me how long is someone a "newly registered member"?I registered in last July so am I still a newbie?I want to sell my doll and need to post the ad..
Thank you!

INFORMATIONS