exdollofficial.com

DS doll openings location?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

DS doll openings location?

Post by CowboyBebop »

Ok so I have been searching high and low and I can't seem to find any pictures that show the vagina and anal placement. Preferably for the 145+ doll. Anyone out there have a link?

Thanks!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS doll openings location?

Post by deadpringle »

CowboyBebop wrote:Ok so I have been searching high and low and I can't seem to find any pictures that show the vagina and anal placement. Preferably for the 145+ doll. Anyone out there have a link?

Thanks!
I'll do you one better. :)
Leg Spread Maximum While Back.png
Leg Spread Maximum While Back.png (387.29 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
I hope this helps. IMHO, the vagina and anus are placed perfectly on DS dolls.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CowboyBebop »

deadpringle wrote:
CowboyBebop wrote:Ok so I have been searching high and low and I can't seem to find any pictures that show the vagina and anal placement. Preferably for the 145+ doll. Anyone out there have a link?

Thanks!
I'll do you one better. :)
Leg Spread Maximum While Back.png
I hope this helps. IMHO, the vagina and anus are placed perfectly on DS dolls.
Awesome! Was getting worried for a second. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to find. Is this the 145+ doll?

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I do believe all of Deadpringle's lovely ladies are plus size breasts as that's his thing! But all the 145's will have same genital placement and only breast sizes different. This is my Jada with standard/normal size breasts and I concur with DP.....all her fun parts are in the right place too!
Attachments
DSCF0151.JPG
DSCF0151.JPG (986.34 KiB) Viewed 5007 times
DSCF0145.JPG
DSCF0145.JPG (972.7 KiB) Viewed 5007 times
DSCF0136.JPG
DSCF0136.JPG (1012.15 KiB) Viewed 5007 times
DSCF0101.JPG
DSCF0101.JPG (894.94 KiB) Viewed 5007 times

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

we have some videos show the doll vagina, anal, oral and brest function.
here is the webpage:
http://www.dsdoll.us/help.html?page=dolls
hope may reference.
(the website video player dosen't work some times, please download the FLV file, just need right click and save as...)

kamijoutouma

Post by kamijoutouma »

Those videos are corrupted and need reuploading. Every video downloads saying its only 463KB which is BS.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

kamijoutouma wrote:Those videos are corrupted and need reuploading. Every video downloads saying its only 463KB which is BS.
If I click on a vid, there's a message telling me to watch it on youtube, and on youtube all is fine :D

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

kharmichead wrote:I do believe all of Deadpringle's lovely ladies are plus size breasts as that's his thing! But all the 145's will have same genital placement and only breast sizes different. This is my Jada with standard/normal size breasts and I concur with DP.....all her fun parts are in the right place too!
Greetings!
Now Im going to need a new monitor...
My last one melted after viewing the pics of your naughty hottie! Lol
I dont have a full doll right now(small torso doll only),
but when i make the move to a full size i would like to get a DS.
From the pics on their site, and some vids on youtube they just look amazing!
Thanks for the "educational" pics ( : P
E

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

kharmichead wrote:I do believe all of Deadpringle's lovely ladies are plus size breasts as that's his thing!
Now kharmichead, that's not fair! Yes, I appreciate large breasts, but I am an equal-opportunity motorboater, and I will not discriminate against any doll (or organic woman) who wants to polish me off with her hogans.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

kamijoutouma

Post by kamijoutouma »

Nescio50 wrote:
kamijoutouma wrote:Those videos are corrupted and need reuploading. Every video downloads saying its only 463KB which is BS.
If I click on a vid, there's a message telling me to watch it on youtube, and on youtube all is fine :D
Weird the youtube buttons don't work at all for me.

You guys should really move the js files to the bottom of the body tag. Placing and javascript in the header will cause problems 9 times out of 10. Take it from someone who does web development.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

some video we didn't upload to Youtube.

I check and repair the video links, it is working, but it need download some time.
please try to right click and save the FLV file.
hope it will display now.

kamijoutouma

Post by kamijoutouma »

Doll Sweet wrote:some video we didn't upload to Youtube.

I check and repair the video links, it is working, but it need download some time.
please try to right click and save the FLV file.
hope it will display now.
Hmm weird the files are still not downloading properly when i right click and save as Although its a little bigger now but only by a few kb's D: (446 KB files wow)

Try playing these https://mega.nz/#!w9MwDQ5I!x-vacvNaE49Y ... ykVUYj8Yl8
Every video is corrupt because the full video isn't downloading. Some are short a few mb's (the kb videos) and some are short a few kb's.

Might wanna re upload the videos if they are missing mb's and kb's on the server they are hosted on.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged subsequent posts

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hey guys, there's no need to download corrupted files, just watch the Doll Sweet vids on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-zH_ ... V6Q/videos

kamijoutouma

Post by kamijoutouma »

Nescio50 wrote:Hey guys, there's no need to download corrupted files, just watch the Doll Sweet vids on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-zH_ ... V6Q/videos
Except that not all the vids on the site are on youtube for obvious reasons. >.> (thx google) lol

Teddy Bearington
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teddy Bearington »

I have been interested in getting a DS doll lately, of the 158+ variety, but I am concerned about the forward placement of the vagina and anus. As others have pointed out in a few threads, it's not as aesthetically pleasing as a RG and can honestly hinder sex when it comes to a few positions.
My experience with RGs has introduced me to all shapes and sizes, and even the odd misaligned vagina. A girl who had a child naturally and was torn and subsequently stitched incorrectly, leaving her vaginal opening about 1 cm to the left (my right) of where it was previously. Anywho...
It seems no maker has yet to address the reasons behind the design choice, and with those who have attempted to correct it, still leave a bit to be desired. Ease of missionary? Less of a strain on the legs/material resulting from having to spread them and adjust the movable waist (where applicable )?

INFORMATIONS