exdollofficial.com

DS doll openings location?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS doll openings location?

Post by deadpringle »

Teddy Bearington wrote:I have been interested in getting a DS doll lately, of the 158+ variety, but I am concerned about the forward placement of the vagina and anus. As others have pointed out in a few threads, it's not as aesthetically pleasing as a RG and can honestly hinder sex when it comes to a few positions.
My experience with RGs has introduced me to all shapes and sizes, and even the odd misaligned vagina. A girl who had a child naturally and was torn and subsequently stitched incorrectly, leaving her vaginal opening about 1 cm to the left (my right) of where it was previously. Anywho...
It seems no maker has yet to address the reasons behind the design choice, and with those who have attempted to correct it, still leave a bit to be desired. Ease of missionary? Less of a strain on the legs/material resulting from having to spread them and adjust the movable waist (where applicable )?
I don't understand what you mean here. Since when do DS dolls have a problem with vagina placement? Please elaborate.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Teddy Bearington
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teddy Bearington »

The placement issue isn't inherent to DS dolls, but the majority of makers/studios/manufacturers. What I mean to say is that comparing the RL placements of the vaginal canal and anus, most dolls have an anus that would be in the location of the perineum of an RG and the doll vagina being in the location that would be where a sizeable portion of the public bone and bladder would be.

In this instance with DS dolls, all of the pictures that I've seen on them that provide pictures of said dolls in a missionary, doggie, spread eagle, et allia where the openings are showcased appear to have this placement. I was to say issue, but it's not really seen as one by the majority of doll owners.

Oddly enough I own a 100cm doll that has a close to accurate placement, but it also has a built in vagina. This isn't a knock on DS, but I wonder if makers who offer an insertable have to take space in mind when creating their molds.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

I am very picky on this aspect as well. my first doll will be dsdoll 168+ hands down because of their beautiful overall body shape and proportions and beautiful heads. but before ultimately deciding on ds I've hung onto the Lucy/shaylee 145cm doll from 1AMDolls. I feel her vagina and anus placement is more anatomically correct. she does come only with built in vagina interestingly enough. I also have a thing for the natural tilt of her breasts. but I prefer a taller woman than 145cm. I would be tempted to buy both dolls but alas can only afford one for now.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Teddy Bearington wrote:In this instance with DS dolls, all of the pictures that I've seen on them that provide pictures of said dolls in a missionary, doggie, spread eagle, et allia where the openings are showcased appear to have this placement. I was to say issue, but it's not really seen as one by the majority of doll owners.
The placement isn't off on DS dolls. The vagina and anus are exactly where they should be. However, there *is* a bit of an issue with entering a DS doll from behind, as their back only bends in the middle, and the hips themselves do not pivot in a manner to allow one to angle the vagina for easy rear entry. I believe this is done to strengthen the overall skeletal structure. However, it is possible to have sex doggy style with a DS doll, if you use a chair or sofa to assist you with angling them the right way.
Teddy Bearington wrote:Oddly enough I own a 100cm doll that has a close to accurate placement, but it also has a built in vagina. This isn't a knock on DS, but I wonder if makers who offer an insertable have to take space in mind when creating their molds.
I didn't interpret your statement as critical. I just wasn't seeing how the vagina and anus are placed too far forward. I'm sure inserts have design considerations that built-in vaginas don't have, but I don't see placement being that much of a factor.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Teddy Bearington
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

It may very well just be the way it appears in photos. I could definitely see the inability for more natural movement to impede entry. Looking at the pictures in this thread as well, it seems almost as if the skeleton/hips are placed more in the lower back as oppose to the waist, giving ring the appearance of the off placed holes. Only one way to find out for certain... Buy a DS Doll! Haha I am now torn between a 158+ or 145(for easier maneuvering).

Teddy Bearington
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I finally am on the path to welcoming my very first DS Doll. I have sent my advance payment on a 145 body with Nina head, yellow skin, brown eyes, black long hair. So can't wait to receive her in my home.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

One thing to bear in mind with all TPE and Silicone dolls is that they arent made like real people. Hip joints are a combination of 2 or 3 separate directional joints instead of a floating ball and socket as a human has. That means the movement in the hips is an approximation, not a direct copy. Add to that the fact that there is no pelvis or pubic bone which means that when the legs are flexed forward they will pull the TPE or silicone in the groin forwards, giving the impression of the holes being misplaced. you can see this happening when you bent 1 leg forwards at the hip, the alignment of the labia skews noticably

That said, DS have one of the nicest looking rear views out there if the insert is left out (IMHO)
IMG_3136.JPG
IMG_3136.JPG (93.96 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
nice and neat and oh so strokable!

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS