exdollofficial.com

Tattoos

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tufgngbob

Tattoos

Post by Tufgngbob »

Can someone please tell me if you have tried using standard temporary tattoos on your doll? I am wondering if they will stick to the doll at all and if so can the also be removed fairly easily ?

Thank you,

Mob

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Tattoos

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mob, no problem, just look at my albums of Fabienne, Laurence and Emmanuelle in the DS section, they all have two temporary tattos above the boobs. They stay on without problems and can be removed easily with a make-up towel or a sponge with water.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Bridgitte's Hubbie:

Thank you for the response... I also enjoyed viewing your albums.

Mob

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mob, it was a pleasure. The ladies say thank you!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS