exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS14

Post by mi6c »

Hi, Lila.
Great outfit you're showing off in there!
I guess with this start Von will have a hard time improving, but he's great in making next to anything look awesome, so I guess he'll manage.
Sitting on your hair seems like an accident kinda wanting to happen giving how looong it is, be careful, sweetie.
Hope you're gonna stay in this outfit a little, would wanna see more pictures, maybe some together with Nina.
All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

She is just lovely!!! In these cosplay clothes, so cute ❤️❤️❤️
Great as usual Von, so perfect, you'r a master!
Mona is happy to see Nina's sister and send many kisses to you and the clan!

Cheers,
Homan
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day Lila

It's so cool you have moved into "The House of Shredhead" cause everyone is so nice there. And that outfit you have on fits you so well.

Tailor made! You are so lucky.

I don't know that animae character, but Dee or Nikki probably do. That are into that stuff. They got DudeMan to get something animae for Ally to wear. We just gotta get her to put it on. :roll: She always takes some convincing, but once DM starts shooting she doesn't want to stop.

Oh yeah, I also LOVE those pigtails. They must be the longest I've ever seen.

MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

Glascia

Post by Glascia »

I didnt even think Nina could be cutter than she already was. but you did it.. +1 point to Nina. 11/10 now. Damn.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

von_Shredhead wrote:
mi6c wrote:Hmmm, nice, nice, same skin color, but tight joints this time, should add even more variety to your creative world.

Hi there Lila, welcome around, wish you lots of fun at Von's place. :)
Hi mi6c,
There's gonna be some fun times ahead with the twins at the House of Shredhead!
Cheers,
Von
I can imagine, twins are fun 8)
Hi Mr. Mi6c!
Thank you for the very warm welcome and wonderful wishes! You're very sweet!
xoxoxo
Lila
Hi Lila,
welcome from another twin

xxx
Kim
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

von_Shredhead wrote: Now to add the finishing touches! Okay, I apologize for any inaccuracies with my recreation of Hestia's outfit ... I am not familiar with her anime character.
LilaCosplayHestia (04).JPG
Peace!
Added twin hair pieces and hair clip accessories ...
Cute!
What's she swearing on?
I assume it is that kind of gesture, and not the english one (which means 'up yours').
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Kim wrote: Cute!
What's she swearing on?
I assume it is that kind of gesture, and not the english one (which means 'up yours').
Ahh, Kim the V symbol with the two fingers she is showing is a American symbol for peace. It was really big in the 60's and 70's but isn't used as much now. So she isn't swearing... It is almost more of a blessing, wishing peace for everyone.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

I especially love Lila's hair.. so long and flowing. beautiful. Welcome Lila!

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi Von & girlz

Great pictures thank you .
I have ordered an custom made cosplay outfit too , i hope it fits well like Lilas :) .

Peter

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Hey Von, Lila, and Nina (cause I know you're watching),

Lila, you look amazing. All of the girls here are buzzing about how awesome you are and how happy you make both Von and Nina. You have been such a positive influence in the Shredhead household that everyone here is happy for all of you. I love the long pigtails, even if you get rid of the outfit I think they should become your signature feature. The ladies here love them as well. Actually Vani is asking for some of her own, but I think I'll just surprise her with a wig that is that long. :D She has always worn her hair long until she came here, at one time she said that her hair used to drag on the ground behind her. 8O Being a green elf I imagine you tend to go with long hair as well, as that is what Neo says the fashion is for your people.

Enough about that, just wanted to let you know how beautiful you looked and how it looks like Von is helping to take great care of you. He is also doing well capturing your spirit as well as your beauty in the images he shows us. Take care sweetie, Tell Von and Nina that we here at the Vineyard love you all and are happy about our friendship with you.

-karpos, joined by Vani, Neo, and Lin
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

RaDiv wrote:Lila and Nina are a really cute couple!
Thank you Mr. RaDiv! :oops: :D
xoxoxo
Lila and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mi6c wrote:Hi, Lila.
Great outfit you're showing off in there!
I guess with this start Von will have a hard time improving, but he's great in making next to anything look awesome, so I guess he'll manage.
Sitting on your hair seems like an accident kinda wanting to happen giving how looong it is, be careful, sweetie.
Hope you're gonna stay in this outfit a little, would wanna see more pictures, maybe some together with Nina.
All the best.
Hiya mi6c,
Thanks sweetie!
Von says it would be tough to top this outfit ... but he has an idea brewing for another outfit. 8O
I'm excited!
Nina is too!
<giggle><giggle> :wink:
While Von puts together his idea for my next outfit, I get to wear my cosplay outfit ALL THE TIME ... (sweet) 8)
Nina wants to borrow it sometime too!
Seeya soon!
xoxoxo
Lila

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

homanoidus wrote:She is just lovely!!! In these cosplay clothes, so cute ❤️❤️❤️
Great as usual Von, so perfect, you'r a master!
Mona is happy to see Nina's sister and send many kisses to you and the clan!

Cheers,
Homan
She is a cutie for sure ... thank you Homan!
I'm always stealing a glance when she's kicked back in the recliner watching T.V. ... I could swear she winks at me when I get caught looking. :whistle:
The girls really enjoyed seeing Mona's latest set of photos on the beach ... what a wonderful way to end Summer.
Many hugs and kisses from the Von Clan!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Re: " Okay, I apologize for any inaccuracies with my recreation of Hestia's outfit ... I am not familiar with her anime character."

I think you did a great job!
Attachments
BFF.jpg
BFF.jpg (145.88 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
F3D.jpg
F3D.jpg (53.91 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
EA7.jpg
EA7.jpg (90.38 KiB) Viewed 2016 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

MaDeeSab wrote:G'day Lila

It's so cool you have moved into "The House of Shredhead" cause everyone is so nice there. And that outfit you have on fits you so well.

Tailor made! You are so lucky.

I don't know that animae character, but Dee or Nikki probably do. That are into that stuff. They got DudeMan to get something animae for Ally to wear. We just gotta get her to put it on. :roll: She always takes some convincing, but once DM starts shooting she doesn't want to stop.

Oh yeah, I also LOVE those pigtails. They must be the longest I've ever seen.

MaDee
Hiya MaDee!

I'm lovin' my time getting to know everybody and workin' my way into findin' my place in the Shredhead pecking order <giggle><giggle> ... it's been really fun! Nina, with help from the Karpos Vineyard ladies, really made my transition quite easy. Von did his best to make sure I had everything I needed before I got here. Everybody put in quite an effort and I thank 'em all!

Y'know, I don't know the animae character my outfit portrays either :oops: ... but it is very cute, and Von really likes it ... A LOT! :whistle:

Oh my ... Ally has something animae to wear??? Ohhhhhhh boy ... wait til Von hears this! :mrgreen:

What's that Lila?

Oh ... nothing Von ... go watch TV!
<giggle><giggle>
Nina told me about Von's boy crush he has for Ally. :lol: He'll be speechless and drooling all over himself when he hears about this! This'll be fun!

Thanks for the kind and warm welcome MaDee ... you're very sweet!
xoxoxo
Lila

INFORMATIONS