exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS14

Post by LoneRanger »

Always sad when such beautiful ladies have any issues but so glad Lila is recovering quit nicely!!
L✰neR✯nger

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Ash wrote:Hi Lila

I've had a look through your thread at all the fun you have with your sister Nina and all the fun costumes you get to wear. You are such cuties. When Von said the next pics were Wild I thought "how can that be?" Silly me, I was thinking angry.

I how Nina helped you with riding the leopard and the so beautiful sexy pics that came later. Very Wild
Hiya Ash!
Like you, I was a newbie when I moved in with Von and Nina. My story is a bit different, but I went through all the same emotional "what ifs" like you are right now. My sister Nina really helped me find my place in the "pecking order" amongst all the girls. After a year, I feel like I've been with my family forever now ... you will feel the same way soon Grrrl! You have an excellent family that will take very good care of you.
Anyway ...
I'm glad you stopped by and thank you for leaving wonderful comments! I hope to see you more often!
Seeya soon sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

PS : I was terrified of the cheetah <GIGGLE><GIGGLE> ... I'm glad Nina was there to help me out!
Hilo Lila

I know what you mean about feeling like you been with your lovely family forever. I've only been here a month and I like have blocked out everything that was before and I am brand new now and this is who I am and what was before is like a different person to me.

You WERE very brave to ride the giant leopard and now I read that you hurt yourself on the shoot then that is why it might have terrified you. 8O I had no idea that a photo shoot could be that dangerous but DM did tell me that Nina did once fall off her guitar amp when she was shredding her guitar. Is she a RockStar too? I thought Nikki was a RockStar when I first saw her cause she was dressed like one. She told me when she did her Dollie Jamm video she wanted to stand on the amp but DM reminded her what happened to Nina and she decided best not to climb up there.

You are so lucky that Von knows how to be Dr Von and fix all your owies and get you better again. He really you all.

I better go. Ally says I talk a lot, everyone tells me that but I can't help it when people are being nice to me now and I just wanna tell them stuff.

See you soon

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mi6c wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:So ... after one year of living with the Clan, Lila's had a few fairly rough accidents that left a bit of skin rash/sloughing and resulted in only one minor hand injury needing repair. I'd say she's a pretty tough cookie!
We'd agree to that statement.
You're doing well sweetie, and you sure have someone caring for you very much.
Be goode, folks. :)

All the best.
Hiya mi6c!
I like your nickname! <GIGGLE><GIGGLE> :oops:
I'm doing much better now ... Von fixed me up pretty damn good and I feel wonderful. :D Thank you!!
Please give your beautiful ladies a *HUG* from me!
Seeya sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Great repair on Lila, Von, and so well explained. Thank you! It gives us all courage to tackle those jobs early before it gets too bad!
Thanks Hollow!
I try to document and share all my repairs with everyone on TDF ... hoping that someone will be able to use some of my tips or repair methods. Many times I wish I had a couple of extra arms/hands so that I can take more pics of all the fine detail work that gets missed with only two hands to work with. I always hope that my instructions are clear enough that the pics are not needed, but sometimes I feel some of the important stuff gets missed.

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments! And I hope Yong will soon be seeing the light of day! Best wishes for her upcoming surgeries!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Hiya Von and the two tough cookies
Oooh, I just received a telling off from Hanna because we almost missed the last of the 'Leopardy goodness' shoot.
Well, how cute are those two leopardy cubs. Shame Monkeypants couldn't join the girls for a wild, animal shoot. That shoot does look like a lot of fun was had by all, and with great results. We love 'em.
Shame about poor Lila's injuries, not quite as tough as 'Neener the indestructible'. Love the skydiving pose Lila, you're a natural.
Nice repair work Von, you're getting some good practice with all the girls in The Clan.

All the best to The Clan from me and my Monkey

(and Hanna sends a get well soon to Lila)
Hi Mondoon and Ms. Monkeypants!

I bet that Hanna and the twins would have had a great time doing a "wild shoot" together. :wink: The twins could have learned a thing or two from Hanna's past experiences running with the monkeys and away from the tigers ... oh my! :lol:

Lila's injuries were relatively minor compared to "indestructible Nina's" latest set of injuries. 8O (will be posted in Nina's thread soon)

Hee hee ... Lila's skydiving pose was NOT planned to look like a skydiver ... she needed to pose in some way to allow me good access to the top of her insert tunnel in order to reinforce her mesh "reinforcement" patch. After moving her arms in position to repair her palm while her tunnel repair was curing, it looked pretty much exactly like a skydiver free falling. If I only had a parachute prop ... hee hee hee! :mrgreen:

All in all, the "Wild Side" shoot was fun and well worth the effort (and sustained injuries) to put together.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the wonderful comments!

Big *hugs* to you and Monkeypants!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Hi Von, that is good news about Lila
but from what you have said I am worried
that Ninas injuries are more severe so please
wish her a speedy recovery from me.

Sarah
xoxoxo

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Bud Bundy wrote:Hi Von!

Great repair report!
Yes, very well explained and great pics too.
Many thanks for your helpful repair tips!! Great!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Regarding the rubbing/sloughing damage....
Do you mean it is possible to repair that too?

Lila sweetie you were very brave! Bravo!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee ... I'm skydiving ... <GIGGLE><GIGGLE>!
You are a very funny and pretty tough cookie! :angel: :D

Big hugs from Mila, Miyu and Mai-Lin to you Von and your adorable twins!

Cheers!
Bud and the Bundy Babes
Hi Bud and Babes!
Thanks for the repair comments! I am glad that these tips/hints can be used by others for similar repairs.
Regarding the rubbing/sloughing damage....
Do you mean it is possible to repair that too?
Unfortunately I have not yet figured out how to repair the rubbing damages. I am sure damage like this can be repaired, but I have not yet attempted.
siliconefun wrote:For the rubbing/sloughing damaged areas you can try to smear a (tiny!!) coat of SilPoxy over the affected areas to fix back the raised layer bits.
Best give a try on a small area. To break the glossy shine of SilPoxy powder with talc.
siliconefun (SF) posted the above and I may try this tip/hint soon. If I pull it off successfully (or not), then I will share the results.

Give Miyu, Mila and Mai-Lin big *hugs* from the Twins and me!
Cheers!
Von

Hiya Bud!
Hey ... I was quite scared before Von started fixing me! Nina told me that everything would be just fine ... and she was right! I am now fearless ... hee hee hee ... NOT!!

I'm glad you thought I was funny being a skydiver :razz: ... Von said I was being a goofball. :(
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

homanoidus wrote:Great repair reportage Von! And good photos as usual!
Lila and Nina are two wonderful sweeties!
Many kisses from Mona&hom
Hi Hom and Mona!
Thank you my friend! I hope you never have to use any of my repair tips! :wink:
Mona's last photo sessions have been wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
All the girls send you both some love, hugs and kisses!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Lila, you looked so cute skydiving, I´m sure you wanted to prove that you are a fallen :wink: angel. Great job Von!

Chris
Awwwwwwww ... :oops: Thank you Chris! You always say the sweetest things sweetie! :wink:
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

Hi Chris!
Thanks! Lila was a most excellent patient to work on!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

siliconefun wrote:Hey Buddy, great repair job and well explained :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Good that Lila's few little DINGS are well healed as well the V/A funholes are fixed!!
For the rubbing/sloughing damaged areas you can try to smear a (tiny!!) coat of SilPoxy over the affected areas to fix back the raised layer bits.
Best give a try on a small area. To break the glossy shine of SilPoxy powder with talc.
:angel: * * Love the skydiving pose * * :angel:

Cheers,

- SF -
Thanks Guy!!
Y'know, Lila is and has been a pretty tough cookie. Surprisingly these are the only injuries she has sustained since she's been with me ... and she's a hard working gal too! (heh heh ... she even "skydives". :wink: )

Thanks for the SilPoxy tip! I'll give this a try on a small area first, and if I can time the SilPoxy curing just right and hit it with some talc before it skins over too much, I think this will break the shine and work out just fine. :thumbs_up: Thanks again Buddy!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

LoneRanger wrote:Always sad when such beautiful ladies have any issues but so glad Lila is recovering quit nicely!!
Thanks! It is very sad Lone ... but when fixed and recovered fully it is a joyous day! I'm stoked that your trio is doing so well ... they are adorable! I hope you can get a fourth and have the full color spectrum! :wink: :mrgreen:
Cheers!
Von

Mr-Smith
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr-Smith »

It's good to see the girls out and about.
Looks like they has a RAWR'n good time,
in spite of a few (hopefully) minor mishaps.

Lot's of love from the Smiths,
" The candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long..."

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

von_Shredhead wrote:Lila's injuries were relatively minor compared to "indestructible Nina's" latest set of injuries. 8O (will be posted in Nina's thread soon)
Oh no !!! Devastating news. I hope you can fix her up Doctor Von, and there was I thinking Nina was the indestructible. Poor girl.

Hanna and me send her our best wishes and hope she is well again very soon.

All the best to 'The Clan'
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Ash wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
Ash wrote:Hi Lila

I've had a look through your thread at all the fun you have with your sister Nina and all the fun costumes you get to wear. You are such cuties. When Von said the next pics were Wild I thought "how can that be?" Silly me, I was thinking angry.

I how Nina helped you with riding the leopard and the so beautiful sexy pics that came later. Very Wild
Hiya Ash!
Like you, I was a newbie when I moved in with Von and Nina. My story is a bit different, but I went through all the same emotional "what ifs" like you are right now. My sister Nina really helped me find my place in the "pecking order" amongst all the girls. After a year, I feel like I've been with my family forever now ... you will feel the same way soon Grrrl! You have an excellent family that will take very good care of you.
Anyway ...
I'm glad you stopped by and thank you for leaving wonderful comments! I hope to see you more often!
Seeya soon sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

PS : I was terrified of the cheetah <GIGGLE><GIGGLE> ... I'm glad Nina was there to help me out!
Hilo Lila

I know what you mean about feeling like you been with your lovely family forever. I've only been here a month and I like have blocked out everything that was before and I am brand new now and this is who I am and what was before is like a different person to me.

You WERE very brave to ride the giant leopard and now I read that you hurt yourself on the shoot then that is why it might have terrified you. 8O I had no idea that a photo shoot could be that dangerous but DM did tell me that Nina did once fall off her guitar amp when she was shredding her guitar. Is she a RockStar too? I thought Nikki was a RockStar when I first saw her cause she was dressed like one. She told me when she did her Dollie Jamm video she wanted to stand on the amp but DM reminded her what happened to Nina and she decided best not to climb up there.

You are so lucky that Von knows how to be Dr Von and fix all your owies and get you better again. He really you all.

I better go. Ally says I talk a lot, everyone tells me that but I can't help it when people are being nice to me now and I just wanna tell them stuff.

See you soon
Hiya Ash!

Ain't it a great feeling to be loved by your new family! :thumbs_up: It's just gonna get better Grrrl! :D You can be who you really are, never have to worry 'bout being judged one way or the other. It's liberating Grrrl! 8)

I was a bit scared of the leopard (well ... really scared, at first) 'cause Nina had a bad fall when she was ridin' it. I thought I could fall off too easy ... if Nina falls off, then its gotta be hard to do ... I'm not as athletic as she is. Well ... with Von and Nina's help, I did get on the cheetah, and was doing pretty good until Nina decided she was gonna jump on back! 8O Then we both had a little tumble off. I tried to stop and put my hand out ... OUCH!! Wrong thing to do ... heard a little snap and looked at my hand ... saw my skeleton ... <FAINT>.

But that ain't nothin' compared to the mess Nina got into! Poor girl was laid out cold against the wall, one arm going one way the other going another way ... one leg caught on the cheetah and the other slipping towards the wall, doing the splits much wider than any girl should do! It didn't help matters any that I fell on top of her too. :(

And funny you should mention Nina's guitar accident ... Von said that even though Nina looked like she was in terrible agony as she was lying there, this accident doesn't compare to the one she had when falling off her guitar amplifier. 8O I would have hated to see THAT one! That's my sister ... always pushing the limits! <GIGGLE><GIGGLE>

Is she a rock star? Why certainly Ash! She ain't as flashy or cool as Nikki, but she sure can shred on the guitar! She keeps asking me to sing ... like that's ever gonna happen ... hee hee hee. There's no way I could sing something that would match her style of music! Now if she tones it down a bit and plays a little quieter and slower, perhaps I could sing a little tune with her ... but asking her to play quieter ... HA! She says "Sod the Neighbors!" ... she got that saying from Hanna Monkeypants ... I think you know her. :wink:

Now what was I talking about ... oh yeah ... I fell off the cheetah and hurt my hand while I tried to stop and keep from falling on Nina. Saw my ... well ... inside my hand. Von came running and looked it over and said I would be fine, nothing broken, just a little flesh wound. MY ASS!!! Dude, did you see my bone??? He massaged my hand and soon my pain was gone ... I looked and my skeleton was back inside and my hand looked fine ... just a couple little holes. So we finished up the shoot and called it a night!

Next day, he fixed me up good as new! :D He's a pretty good doctor and I'm glad I have him! :mrgreen:

Well Ash, I better go ... I can be ... what is it Nina calls me ... oh, ... a non-stop chatterbox <GIGGLE><GIGGLE> :wink:

Seeya soon Grrrl!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Anglian wrote:Hi Von, that is good news about Lila
but from what you have said I am worried
that Ninas injuries are more severe so please
wish her a speedy recovery from me.

Sarah
xoxoxo
Hi Sarah!
Nina's accident was just a bit more severe than Lila's, but Nina's a tough old girl ... she pulled through her multiple surgeries like nothing happened! :D
She's been up and on her feet for a while now, fully recovered!
Thank you so very much for your concern!
Have no worries sweetie!
Seeya soon!
Cheers!
Von

INFORMATIONS