exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS14

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Lila, it´s good to see you again already exercising. Please be careful. I do hope your pain is not too bad, it hurts to hear that you feel pain, dear.
Best wishes and hugs and kisses from LEF.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:Lila, You are such a strong willed lady.. I am so, so glad that your joints are fixed and you are starting some therapy. But please do as Von says and don't try to push it. Get plenty of rest tonight. You have another big day tomorrow.. All your sisters here are pulling for you to get well soon...

Nova
Hiya Mr. Nova!
Thanks for the nice words sweetie! I am finally finished with my surgeries and will be resting and recuperating for the next few days. Von's gonna give me some much needed TLC this weekend. Please tell my sisters "Thank you!" for their best wishes and let 'em know I'm doing great! I'll be back in action soon!
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mi6c wrote:It will be good to have you back in action, Lila, glad to hear the initial phase went well,
Just do exactly as Doc Von says and the little more rest now will make you zip all over the place better real soon.
Have a great recovery. :glou: :angel: :thumbs_up:
Hiya mi6c!
Thank you for the nice comments! My surgeries were successful and I'll be back in action soon! Von fixed me up pretty damn good and I'm revved up and ready to go <giggle><giggle>!
Seeya soon 6c :wink: <hee hee hee>!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

homanoidus wrote:Dear Lila, I wish you a good recovery, doctor Von is taking care of you.
Send you big hugs from France!
Mel.
IMG_7904.JPG
Hiya Mel!
Thank you very much for the wonderful well wishes! You're a sweetheart! Von did a good job and fixed me up quite nicely! I feel like a million dollars ... WOOHOO!!!

Big *hugs* my French cousin!
Seeya soon sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Cool! All you need now Lila are some signatures on your bandage and you can read them every time you do your exercises!

Good luck on the next part of the surgery! You're in good hands there lovely lady!

Cheers, Hollows.
Hiya Mr. Hollows!
I didn't get any signatures on my bandage unfortunately, so I did my exercises without something to read while doing 'em. :lol:
My surgeries went well and now I'm recovering and soon I'll be ready to get in front of the camera again!
Please give Ashaki a big *hug* from me! Thanks sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

samara78 wrote:Awesome sauce! So happy to her fixed up again.
Thanks Samara! I think you're gonna like Lila's "repair thread" when I get posted!
Seeya!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Hoorah and huzzar, keep up with your exercises Lila and Doctor Von will have you goofin' with Neener very soon.

We're lookin' forward to seeing you again soon in the best of health.

A big get well soon from Hanna. (She knows what a bad knee is like)

All the best to 'The Clan'
Hiya Mr. Mondoon!
Thanks for the words of encouragement sweetie! I followed Doctor's Orders throughout my time in the doll hospital and ... I FEEL GREAT!!! Me and Neener will be back and causing trouble very soon ... hee hee hee! :lol: :wink: Von wants me to take it easy for the next few days ... he wants to keep an eye on my "stitches" and make sure they don't come loose.

Hey Hanna ... Thanks! I never knew how bad a blown knee could hurt ... you were one tough cookie, sweetheart. I'm glad we both have rebuilt knees and can walk again ... I NEVER want to go through this again!

Seeya two soon!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Karrot wrote:This is excellent news

Karrot
Thanks Karrot! Now it's partytime!!! :lol:
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

luckyleaf wrote:Lila, sister, you look fantastic....... with your new leg. Of course with your hair, too. :angel:
Please be patient and stay strong. Mr. Von is a good surgeon!

Bye sis! I think about you! *hug*

Miah
Hiya Sis!
Hey ... I'm fixed now!! All my surgeries went well and Von says I'm "better than new" now! I feel pretty good but really need a bath and fresh powder ... I smell like doll hospital <giggle><giggle> ... P.U. stinky!! Oh well ... in about 5 hours Von will unwrap my knee and then I get to be pampered ... YAY!!!

Seeya soon Sis!
*hugs* *cuddles*
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Bud Bundy wrote:Hi Von and Lila!

That are awesome news! :thumbs_up:
This is so great! :D :D

We are so happy that this chapter in your young dollie life is just about finished soon.
So cool to see how you do your knee and ankle exercise to break in your new joints.
Can't wait to have you back at tdf!

Have a great recovery!

And by the way, You are looking great sweetie!!! :angel:

Big hugs and kisses from my Babes especially to you Lila! And of course also to Von and the rest of the clan as well! :D

Cheers!
Bud and the Babes
Hiya Mr. Bud!
Thanks sweetie! I am soooo glad this chapter of my life is finished ... I am so excited to start my next chapter! I'm feeling pretty good right now ... much better then I felt a week ago. Von says he wants to keep an eye on my wounds and make sure they heal properly when I move my leg and knee. In a few more hours I will finally get to take a bath and have a good powder massage. Then Von says we're gonna cuddle up on the couch and relax with a good movie. I have OTHER ideas for later ... hee hee hee! :wink:

Hey, please tell my sisters "Hi!" and give 'em some big *hugs* and *kisses* for me! Thanks sweetie!

Seeya soon!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Lila, it´s good to see you again already exercising. Please be careful. I do hope your pain is not too bad, it hurts to hear that you feel pain, dear.
Best wishes and hugs and kisses from LEF.

Chris
Hiya Mr. Chris!
Thanks for the words of encouragement sweetie! My pains are gone now and I'll be back on my feet in about another 5 hours. Von says I have to wait a bit longer for my wounds to "cure" before I can start moving my leg and knee. After that ... I'm HEALED!!! YAY!!!

Please tell LEF "Thanks!" for the wishes and give 'em some *hugs* and *kisses* from me!

Seeya soon sweetheart!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

---===<<< UPDATE >>>===---

Lila's surgery has been successfully completed. She has another 5 hours of curing time left before she can unwrap her knee and be on her way. Lila has been very cooperative and patient during her multiple surgeries and is very happy that everything has gone well. After her wounds have been fully cured Lila will be getting a head to toe bath, a fresh head to toe powder massage and wrapped up in freshly laundered clothing.

---===<<< END UPDATE >>>===---
5 more hours (1).JPG
5 more hours (1).JPG (502.06 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Hiya All!

Von finished up my final surgery last night. I spent the night resting and this morning Von helped me so I could sit up and start getting ready to return to normal life again. Von says I have about another 5 hours before I can unwrap my knee and start walking. I feel pretty good ... a little woozy, but that should pass soon. I REALLY need a bath and powdering before I can feel like myself again ... hee hee hee.

Von says we are going to take it easy tonight ... said something about cooking up a nice dinner and cuddling up in front of the TV and watching a movie. I'm hoping for something a bit more fun and exciting after the movie is over. <hint><hint> <giggle><giggle> I MISS my Von!!!

Well ... that is all for now! Seeya soon sweeties!
xoxoxo
Lila

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:---===<<< UPDATE >>>===---

Lila's surgery has been successfully completed. She has another 5 hours of curing time left before she can unwrap her knee and be on her way. Lila has been very cooperative and patient during her multiple surgeries and is very happy that everything has gone well. After her wounds have been fully cured Lila will be getting a head to toe bath, a fresh head to toe powder massage and wrapped up in freshly laundered clothing.

---===<<< END UPDATE >>>===---
5 more hours (1).JPG
Hiya All!

Von finished up my final surgery last night. I spent the night resting and this morning Von helped me so I could sit up and start getting ready to return to normal life again. Von says I have about another 5 hours before I can unwrap my knee and start walking. I feel pretty good ... a little woozy, but that should pass soon. I REALLY need a bath and powdering before I can feel like myself again ... hee hee hee.

Von says we are going to take it easy tonight ... said something about cooking up a nice dinner and cuddling up in front of the TV and watching a movie. I'm hoping for something a bit more fun and exciting after the movie is over. <hint><hint> <giggle><giggle> I MISS my Von!!!

Well ... that is all for now! Seeya soon sweeties!
xoxoxo
Lila
This is fantastic news!!! I am so glad everything went well. To be honest I and your sisters was starting to get a little concerned since it had been awhile from the last update... Your newest twin sister Mynina has become a huge fan of you and Nina. She has been asking just about every 5 hours for the past week if there was any news about your condition... She and the rest of your sisters were so excited when I told them the news of your successful operation and quick recovery... Anyways a few of your sister are itching to say something...

Mynina: Hiya sis! I'm Mynina!! We haven't officially met yet but I'm sort of a twin sister to you and Nina... Except with blue eye's and a different skin complexion. <giggle><giggle> Anyways sis I'm so glad you are out of surgery and doing so much better now.. Nova has shown me both yours and Nina's picture threads. And I am a huge fan of my two twin sisters...I am super excited to to see you back in action and modeling in front of the camera again... Oh by the way Nova told me that I get to do my very first photo shoot tomorrow. Boy am I excited. Sarah and I have been spending the last few days picking out and trying on some outfits for my big introduction photo shoot... Anyway sis you rest up and give yourself and our sister Nina a hug from me...

Hugs & Kisses
Mynina

Sarah: Hey there sister.. How are you feeling! I was really sad and extremely worried when I heard of your injures. I am so revealed that your surgery was successful and your on the road to recovery.. Please do take it slow for a while and let your leg properly heal. Just snuggle up to Von and let him pamper you. OK, sis got to run take care!!!

Love Ya
Sarah

Hey Von, Glad to hear everything went good with your part of Lila's operation. Sounds like your a master doll doctor there buddy... Good job!!! By the way I can't wait to see Lila's leg repair thread. I'm sure it will be a great help if anyone has to go through that type of procedure.. Anyways bud kick your feet up and take it easy you deserve it... :thumbs_up:

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Hi Lila,
all here at the gangs home are happy to hear that everything went well with your surgery.
Your sisters L&L have been asking daily about news...
*Big hugs* and *kisses* from all girls of the gang (~ 30 currently)
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Hi Lila, great news about your surgery. Sarah and I are looking forward to seeing you back in action soon.

Hugs and kisses from us both.

Anglian and Sarah

INFORMATIONS