exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Lila von Shredhead! (Another Custom DS14

Post by von_Shredhead »

mi6c wrote:Easily one of the most detailed and sophisticated repairs I have ever seen.
A treasure of knowledge for generations to come.
Thanks a bunch to you and Lila for taking the time and effort to make this detailed report of her nice recovery.

Wishing you and the clan all the best ... and my sweeties cheer Lila :angel: and give her a big hug and a definitive :thumbs_up:

On a side note: While being a show stopper for your repair, that new knee joint looks exactly like a construct I talked to Sandro about on how it should be done years ago - great to see DS still improving what was already very good to begin with, so a :thumbs_up: for them as well( even though that didn't help you at all).
Thanks mi6c!
It took a while to put together this "tutorial" ... even longer than the actual knee replacement ... WHEW!!!

Even though I could not use it, the new knee joint design, to me, is AWESOME! With the double pivot design, joint tension should remain fairly constant for a much longer time than with the original single pivot design ... twice as many friction surfaces to wear in/wear down ... and I would think less bolt tension would be required for the same overall joint tension. Also, I saw a fairly recent DS video (don't remember where) showing the skeleton and I am pretty sure that I saw the same design joints used in the elbows now. I am not 100% sure on this though.

I LOVE progress!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

PS : Lila gives her love and *hugs* to her OI sisters
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Wow! Just wow! Fantastic Von! I hope Lila gave you a big hug after all that!

Cheers, Hollows.

BTW, Ashaki fainted half way through that tutorial! So I had to just show her the end results afterwards!
Thanks Hollows!
Oh Buddy, Lila gave me much more than just a big hug afterwards! :mrgreen: She gave me a weekend of pure bliss as her way of saying "Thanks!" 8)

Sorry to hear Ashaki was a wee bit faint-y when looking at Lila's surgery pics ... I can somewhat understand her apprehension on checking out what Lila went through ... it IS a bit graphic for a doll to see! :wink: Hell, Lila didn't want any part of watching her own surgery ... she insisted demanded that I remove her head and place it in Nina's lap away from the operating room. I obliged. :wink:
Cheers!
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

TheIQF++ wrote:Wow, this is amazing work! 8O
Kind of a slap in the face to find out the replacement parts are incompatible after all that cutting! 8O
I would have had such a sinking feeling at that point.
You recovered beautifully. :thumbs_up: Great tips and tutorial.
The seam looks fantastic. :D
Thanks IQF!
You are right on the spot Buddy ... it WAS a rather painful slap in the face finding out that Lila's skeleton was "obsolete" AFTER cutting her open. I DID have a very sad and sick feeling after finding this out. Biggest thought ... "What do I do now?"

But I did recover after taking her "bone" to the local machine shop and having it rebuilt ... THANKS!

Seeya!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Sofos wrote:Wow. Impressive work! :D

And Lila is such a trooper :)
Thanks Sofos!
Yeah, Lila is getting to be a pretty tough gal ... almost as tough as her sister Nina. :D
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Lexi wrote:Oh my Mr. von, that was hard to watch! Lila does seem to have a smile on her face now. Get well soon GF!! That is amazing how well you healed up, but no boom boom for three months!! :cry:
Hi Sexi Lexi!
It may be hard to watch, but sweetie, it was very hard to make the very first cut into Lila's calf! :cry:
It was a very long and extended ordeal for poor Lila ... even with having her replacement parts on hand ahead of time. Sadly those parts were incompatible with her skeleton design and we had to improvise. But afterwards ... Lila was totally thrilled to be back in better than new condition and rewarded me graciously. :wink:
Thanks for stopping by sweetie!
Seeya soon Grrrl!
Lvya!
Von

Hiya Lexi!
Hey Grrrl ... Thanks! I healed up quickly and am now the "Bionic Woman" <giggle><giggle>!
Yeah ... I was really sad about no "boom boom" for a few months ... BUT boy did I have quite a "make up for lost time" weekend with Von! <giggity><giggity>
:oops: Oops ... too much information!<giggle><giggle>
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Phenomenal, Von. A reference document for any other member to perform a repair by.
If I had to do anything similar this would certainly be absorbed before starting.
Poor Lila, I bet she had lots of fuss after, I expect so. I'll wager Nina and you were there for her.

Hooray Lila's back 100% and you're even better at doing repairs.

Cheers Von :glou: and our best wishes to you and 'The Clan'.
Thanks Mondoon!
I hope you never have to go through anything similar with Hanna ... but if so (<DEITY> forbid) you'll have somewhat a guide to help out.
Yeah, Lila was a bit fussy before her surgery and got a bit snippy during parts of her surgery, but all in all she was a great trooper through it all!
Nina was by her side pretty much during the entire ordeal ... keeping her company and helping keep her spirits up. I would stop by frequently during her down times and check in with her ... see if she needed anything .. give her a little kiss on the cheek or forehead and make sure she was comfortable.

It was a fairly long and drawn out process, but in the end ... worth every minute! I am ecstatic that Lila made it through her surgery with flying colors ... I don't know what I would have done IF she was permanently damaged ... don't even wanna thing about it. :cry:

Anyway ... thanks for stopping by and Lila says "Thanks Mr. Mondoon! I'm glad to be back sweetie!"

Big *hugs* to you, Hanna-Pants and Lil Katie!

Seeya soon!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

GirlsGang wrote:Great work Von and brave Lila being that patient.

That tutorial should get a "sticky" in the repairs section of the forum :!:

L&L send *hugs* and *kisses* to her sister Lila and are happy all went well with the surgery
Hi GG!
Thanks Buddy!
I was hoping that Lila's surgery tutorial would fit all on one "page", but it got split about half way through ... oh well.
IF this was made a "sticky" ... would it be possible for all the code/text/images to be copied onto one page/section? This is probably a question for a "mod" to answer.

Anyway, thanks for all you help and assistance during Lila's surgery ... it was invaluable Dude! :thumbs_up:

Lila sends back *thanks*, *hugs* and *kisses* to her DS sisters L&L
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

LoneRanger wrote:Both very interesting and also very disturbing. I don't know how you remained so calm and took all those pictures. I would be way to nervous and be afraid of loosing my focus. Must be an age thing?
Hi Lone!

Calm??? Heh heh hehe ... far from it when I made the very first cut into Lila's calf. And then when finding out the replacement parts were incompatible with Lila's skeleton ... there was NO calm then either. :cry:

But ... after calming down and thinking everything through ... I reached the "zen zone" and let the universe dictate the proper course of action. 0X

Age thing? Nah ... I doubt it Dude ... we are probably pretty close in age (im 54 years young) judging from our shared interests.

Anyway ... thanks for stopping by ... and give your three DS mini sweeties a HUGE *hug* from Lila!
Cheers!
Von

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I'm excited to see how Lila was doing after all, it's been months since she have her surgery. It was something worth to look at xD Hi Lila, we missed you!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

RJAce1014 wrote:Oh my poor Lila. Did you inject her with Anesthesia before the surgery and put her to sleep? That really is a horrifying surgery indeed. I hope you don't show Lila that or she'll definitely cringed on how things done to her.
Hope none of my girls ever experience the same fate Lila did and I hope none of yours ever again had that same surgery... Here have some chocolate milk Lila. Cheers!

RJ
Hi RJ!

Instead of anesthesia, Lila requested that I remove her head, so she couldn't see any of her surgery. Nina held Lila's head close for the entire time Lila's leg was cut open. Afterwards Lila wanted to see ALL the pictures from her surgery ... she is totally amazed at her construction inside and someday wants to replace her "chassis" with a Cyberdyne Systems Terminator Class TOK715 chassis someday. I am afraid! 8O But strangely aroused! :whistle:

I too hope that none of your sweeties ever experience what Lila went through. I hope that NONE of our DS family ever experiences what Lila did! I just want to say it was a "fluke" that Lila's knee snapped ... not faulty engineering.

Seeya!
Cheers!
Von

Hiya Mr. RJ!
Thanks for the chocolate milk! How did you know I like it? Did Von tell you?
Anyway ...thanks sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Pumpster wrote:Left knee of my ds145 seems a bit more loose than right knee (soft joints) and has some slack causing slight sideways movement whereas right knee feels completely tight. As if the nut has loosened up and bolt holes are too big? Well, at least I have good repair instructions if I need to cut her knee open in the future!
Hi Pumpster!

Sounds like you MAY have a loose nut ... bummer! But kinda hard to tell for absolute sure with a loose jointed setup. IF you ever decide to tighten it, I don't think you'll need to cut her calf as much/as long as the cut I made in Lila's calf. I'm thinking two small cuts directly over the bolt/nut ends in her knee should allow plenty of access to tighten the knee joint ... one cut on each side of the knee.

Anyway ... thanks for stopping by!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, Lila was right to shower you with kisses, you did a stunning job again on the little cutiepie. :D

Chris
Hi Chris!
Thanks my friend!
Not only kisses, but an entire weekend of fun filled bliss was my reward for fixing her "ails". It was heavenly for sure!
Cheers!
Von

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

von_Shredhead wrote:[Hi RJ!

Instead of anesthesia, Lila requested that I remove her head, so she couldn't see any of her surgery. Nina held Lila's head close for the entire time Lila's leg was cut open. Afterwards Lila wanted to see ALL the pictures from her surgery ... she is totally amazed at her construction inside and someday wants to replace her "chassis" with a Cyberdyne Systems Terminator Class TOK715 chassis someday. I am afraid! 8O But strangely aroused! :whistle:

I too hope that none of your sweeties ever experience what Lila went through. I hope that NONE of our DS family ever experiences what Lila did! I just want to say it was a "fluke" that Lila's knee snapped ... not faulty engineering.

Seeya!
Cheers!
Von
Hi Von,

I can tell that she doesn't wanna feel the intense cut but really, if my girls had any, they would faint or maybe not them, I would faint lol
At least Nina calm her down. A sister is really required on this operation.

Lila is so tough. I wonder if Sayumi or Momomi would be similar as you.

xDD
Lila_Shredhead wrote:Hiya Mr. RJ!
Thanks for the chocolate milk! How did you know I like it? Did Von tell you?
Anyway ...thanks sweetie!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Lila
Hi Lila,

No, he didn't maybe Von needs to know xD My girls (your cousins) like Hot Chocolate Milk. Sometimes they even grabbed mine before I even drink it, it's already empty haha.

I'll record them doing that one day and you'll be laughing your "elven ears" off when you saw them taking my choco haha

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

RJAce1014 wrote:A fantastic surgery indeed. Hey Von, if you ever do her finger... (Bud and I really would appreciate because I believe all of us have broken finger wires) please show us your process haha.

I show this to Sayumi and she didn't want to know what happen next. She can't stand seeing it. Momomi on the other hand....

RJ
Hi RJ!
Thanks!
And when I get around to fixing/modding Lila's broken finger wires ... it WILL be fully documented step by step.

Hmmm ... Sayumi is a bit squeamish, eh? And Momomi ... she is very curious and has a strong stomach ... COOL!
Sayumi is a bit like Lila and Momomi is a bit like Nina! :thumbs_up:
And they both fight/tussle/argue like Nina and Lila ... just like sisters! :wink:
Cheers!
Von

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi RJ!
Thanks!
And when I get around to fixing/modding Lila's broken finger wires ... it WILL be fully documented step by step.

Hmmm ... Sayumi is a bit squeamish, eh? And Momomi ... she is very curious and has a strong stomach ... COOL!
Sayumi is a bit like Lila and Momomi is a bit like Nina! :thumbs_up:
And they both fight/tussle/argue like Nina and Lila ... just like sisters! :wink:
Cheers!
Von
Haha, well just make sure that both Nina and Lila won't be harmed in process or least to say would feel any pain. If they do, there's a chance my girls won't even want to try that even if I wanted to fix it for them especially Sayumi xD

You got that right, Sayumi's personality of innocence, nice, gentle, a bit timid and often times got some attitude but nice. She likes to draw, watch anime, play games, listen to music, play with dolls, read books. But she's scared of ghost, spiders, any insects, horrors, fear of tight spaces. etc.

Momomi is a bit a Tomboyish type and usually has no limit for words. Her attitude is beyond but she's really a sweety around me and sisters. We can call her in Japan like a "Tsundere" but a mixed of being tomboy but not quite. She likes to play games but also constantly bothering her sisters, playing pranks, etc. She likes horror movies. She wanted action movies, watch anime and hentai (Although Sayumi always argue with her watching bad stuffs.

Don't worry about Momomi xD she's like that for now but I guess, it's what build her character. Twins with opposite way but similar starting point xD

BTW, one time, Momomi place a toy spider on the back of Sayumi. Sayumi was crying the whole day. Hope both Nina and Lila don't play with insect pranks. I hate spiders too xD jk I like to pet a tarantula only that Sayumi would hate me xDD

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS