exdollofficial.com

Ds 145plus advice for newbie

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ds 145plus advice for newbie

Post by Roynotboy »

Hey all. I am a proud owner of a 100cm tpe model ready to take the next step towards a new doll.
Ds seems like next logical step because of all the wonderful reviews I have read. The first doll I got was purely for photography. This time I am ready to continue my photo hobby but would like to use the new doll to fulfill my sexual fantasies. I would like some advice for those current ds owners in this doll size and any additional input from ds owners from their experience.
First of all, I have chosen 145 due mainly to weight. I am considering loose joint and no finger bones and painted nails. I guess my first question is how difficult is it to maintain positions w loose joints in missionary to doggy to cowgirl? Because the joints r loose does the body shape of the model have unrealistic folds creases and bends that deform for example the shape of the dolls buttocks or waist? How close is the texture and feel compared to wm100cm Riley doll? Does the neck have an annoying sound from the spine when flexing the head forward and back for positioning and does the doll maintain head position or just flop back forward or back w gravity? How is the new texture of the vagina insert? I read complaints of the older silicone being to hard is the new material as soft as the 100cm tpe? I noticed many members clothing their dolls in black or darker colors, has there been any staining issues? Lighting can make the dolls skin tone appear different but how real does yellow and light pink appear in person? Lastly has storage been a problem for anyone. Currently I have a oversized golf hardcase that the 100 cm is stored lying down with plenty of room to spare.
Thank you all for taking the time to answer if not all but some of my questions. I am very excited about purchasing my second doll and have been communicating very well via email w john from ds. I guess I turn to this forum for additional advice from those whom have already purchased the doll and any advice or things they would have done differently would b a huge help to me. Once the doll is ordered and in my possession I will post my own review and pics of course to share with this forum to add to the already wonderful existing database of experiences from ds owners.
Cheers

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ds 145plus advice for newbie

Post by GirlsGang »

Hi Roynotboy,
since I own a DS145 (not +), I try to answer some of your questions.
Mine has tight joints, which is very good for posing and I get along with during playtime (got used to it).
I only had a TPE torso for short time (1 day), the TPE on the torso was to soft.
The look and feel of the DS new formula silicone is great.
DS has a really good stainless steel skeleton, there is no slopping around with the neck. The head keeps all its positions even when moving the doll around.
I have no complaints about the deliverd insert, it feels great for me.
Light pink does (in my opinion) meet very well the untanned skin of the western world.
There are no storage problems, either lying on a soft matress or using the hang kit for long term storage (cheap solution would be a metric M6 eyebolt which fits the neckbolt of the doll).
You can find pictures of my DS145 in my signature links (Leora and Leonie).
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Hey GG. thanks for answering my Qs. Wondering if stiff joint during play is to rigid?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Buy the 145cmPlus, Deadpringle loves his!

anataus

Post by anataus »

hi GirlsGang

Same as Roynotboy I am also interested in a 145 doll thanks to her weight but I am also concerned about her height
Does it feel unrealistic to cuddle and hug a so small woman ?

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Well, depends on your height (small is relative).
I am 171 cm in height and it works good for me, cuddle her every night.
My first doll has been a 88cm Sanhui, difficult to cuddle...
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In France I see quite a few women this small and we've seen some stunning photos of sKayla and Lilith such as http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=65195

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

anataus

Post by anataus »

in my opinion the height by itself may not be a serious issue for a sexual use of a 145 doll provide the length of the torso and the width of the shoulder are more or less the same as the other models
If so, you must accept of course to have a relativly short legged girl but in bed is not that important
If you check the doll's measure onthe web site it seems that DS made this choice
I asked DS staff to confirm it , no answer
Probably they thought it was a crictic while, from my pont of view , was a compliment ;)

INFORMATIONS