exdollofficial.com

Meet Faye. (145plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Meet Faye. (145plus)

Post by CowboyBebop »

Well she is here! (related post: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=65055 )

All I can say is I am blown away by the quality of the doll. A bit pricey, but I have no regrets. The silicon is amazing. Very smooth to the touch, and not tacky even without powder. And so much detail! If anyone out there is wondering about the vaginal walls splitting problem of the 145cm doll that we have seen here on the forums a few times. You don't have to worry. My doll came reinforced by DS-Doll in that area. I did not even request it, it must be part of the new way they are shipping these dolls now.

Anyway, you have waited long enough! Here she is!
Attachments
DSCF1792.jpg
DSCF1792.jpg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSCF1794.jpg
DSCF1794.jpg (3.44 MiB) Viewed 3934 times
DSCF1793.jpg
DSCF1793.jpg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 3934 times

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Meet Faye. (145plus)

Post by CowboyBebop »

Few more shots.
Attachments
DSCF1799.jpg
DSCF1799.jpg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 3919 times
DSCF1800.jpg
DSCF1800.jpg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 3919 times
DSCF1801.jpg
DSCF1801.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 3919 times

lasteros

Post by lasteros »

Great photos, she is a beauty! I really like that fish net dress you have too!

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

:thumbs_up: 8) :thumbs_up:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

That face!!! What an expression on her .
Do they make larger heads with this face?
Be kind Rewind .Image

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's really really gorgeous. What a lovely combination. It's going to be a real pleasure seeing more of her photos as many as you can do!

What you're reporting on receipt of your lady is something that more and more of us have experienced. People have thought simply that I'm biassed, and abuse me because I talk about their excellence . . . but these dolls really are all that you say they are.

In fact DS aim for such excellence that this is why in China they are rebranding to EX Doll

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats CowboyBebop!
She's a real sleeping beauty Buddy! Cool that the vag mesh reinforcement seems to be "standard" now! I requested it to be used when I ordered my DS145 Lila and couldn't be happier knowing that she'll be okay down there! Enjoy Dora's company and have a great honeymoon! Has she told you her real name yet?
Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

First off, lovely girl, man. Congrats! But srs question here... and no offense, but I've always been curious about the sleeping beauty dolls. Like, what's it like? Do you, ever feel like you're taking advantage.. bear with me! Just bear with me! Like....is like taking advantage of a hapless narcoleptic chick? :razz:

Also, big props for your name. Brings me back to 2005. High school dayz, staying up all night watching Adult Swim.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Xephyr wrote:First off, lovely girl, man. Congrats! But srs question here... and no offense, but I've always been curious about the sleeping beauty dolls. Like, what's it like? Do you, ever feel like you're taking advantage.. bear with me! Just bear with me! Like....is like taking advantage of a hapless narcoleptic chick? :razz:

Also, big props for your name. Brings me back to 2005. High school dayz, staying up all night watching Adult Swim.
I would love to see a Faye cosplay.

also the narcolepsy

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I think that pretty much settles it for me. I was already pretty taken by the DS145+, and seeing yours with the same configuration I was considering, I think I will have her, as quickly as life will allow. I am trying to save up the money but just had a death in the family, and my aunt is in need of help with Uncle Steve's arrangements.
But someday soon...
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CowboyBebop »

von_Shredhead wrote:Congrats CowboyBebop!
She's a real sleeping beauty Buddy! Cool that the vag mesh reinforcement seems to be "standard" now! I requested it to be used when I ordered my DS145 Lila and couldn't be happier knowing that she'll be okay down there! Enjoy Dora's company and have a great honeymoon! Has she told you her real name yet?
Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Thanks Von!
Her name is Faye Valentine (a character from the show Cowboy Bebop). I though it would be fitting. :D

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CowboyBebop »

Xephyr wrote:First off, lovely girl, man. Congrats! But srs question here... and no offense, but I've always been curious about the sleeping beauty dolls. Like, what's it like? Do you, ever feel like you're taking advantage.. bear with me! Just bear with me! Like....is like taking advantage of a hapless narcoleptic chick? :razz:

lol, no offence taken, I like the kinky stuff anyway. :whistle:
The way I see it she is not sleeping, she is in ecstasy from the intense pleasure she is getting. :P

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

She's really beautiful. I really like her name too. :thumbs_up:

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Faye is beautiful, that Dora CE head is sweet, congrats on your purchase, enjoy your honeymoon! Thanks for the great pics.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

INFORMATIONS