exdollofficial.com

Introducting Hannah (DS-168) (Jiayi)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducting Hannah (DS-168) (Jiayi)

Post by Nova-I »

Hostage wrote:Gorgeous doll!

Pix are sweet..!
Hey thanks Hostage!

Swan wrote:Only one word needed...
Hannah really enjoyed your comment! She says thank you!

AlexKnight wrote:Those are some sexy looking pictures!! Hot damn!!
Thanks Alex! I'm so very happy you like them!
Orcus wrote:Wow, Hannah is perfect! I'm new here and have yet to choose a full size doll but this style has made my shortlist.
Hey thanks Orcus! I'm so very touched that you like Hannah so much to put her on you shortlist... :D

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon »

Really beautiful. She has a gorgeous face and that "supermodel" body is incredible. Have you had any trouble finding clothing to fit her? I have seen the measurements on that model of doll and it seems that at least here in the US it is very hard to find clothes with a waist, hips, and bust that size and even some Asian clothing sites that have English pages don't seem to have clothes that size. Maybe Asian women have a lot of tailoring done after they buy something as it is just accepted as the way things are done where Americans maybe expect what they buy to fit without much alteration.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Wow, hot pics :multi:

Very nice addition to the collection :thumbs_up:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon wrote:Have you had any trouble finding clothing to fit her? I have seen the measurements on that model of doll and it seems that at least here in the US it is very hard to find clothes with a waist, hips, and bust that size and even some Asian clothing sites that have English pages don't seem to have clothes that size.
I'm in the US and have the DS 168 standard (not plus). I find that xs works well for dress sizes, especially if they have elastic mid sections (if you are looking for a body hugging fit). I have ordered from alibaba and amazon with good results. Do be aware that some manufacturers tend to mark their clothing with smaller sizes then they should, to make the RG's think they are smaller than they are. So the same dress , made by different manufacturers, will fit differently.
When shopping retail, I bring my measuring tape (cloth type, not the contractor kind,lol) to be sure I get the right fit. No one has accosted me yet, but if they did, I will tell them I am buying clothes for my disabled wife.....Not as a slight against Sasha, but she does need help getting around. :)
Jiayi

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day Nova

Hannah is such a hot lookin girl. Lookin forward to seeing more pics. Tried clicking the link but it is password locked :cry:

DM

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Excellent set of photos! You managed to capture HANNAH's beauty in her wonderful poses.

Great outfit by-the-way.

Looking forward to future posts (as others) and seeing more of beautiful Hannah.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nova-I, thank you for submitting your lovely ones to the Matrix,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon wrote:Really beautiful. She has a gorgeous face and that "supermodel" body is incredible. Have you had any trouble finding clothing to fit her? I have seen the measurements on that model of doll and it seems that at least here in the US it is very hard to find clothes with a waist, hips, and bust that size and even some Asian clothing sites that have English pages don't seem to have clothes that size. Maybe Asian women have a lot of tailoring done after they buy something as it is just accepted as the way things are done where Americans maybe expect what they buy to fit without much alteration.
Thanks for the nice comments Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon!

Well, I'm also in the US and really haven't had any problems finding clothing that fits my DS-168 standard. I also have a DS-168-Plus, and have found that a size x-small fits both bodies quit well. I've also had pretty good luck with somethings marked small and one size fits most. But not all the time. Unfortunately just as Jiayi mentioned. Some manufactures, especially the ones in china will intentionally label their outfits a size smaller than they actually are. The biggest challenge I have found is when buying clothing for my ladies at local retailers. Such as Target, Walmart and Kohls. Thrift shops are especially tough! Mainly because in most cases your purchase is final. And if the outfit doesn't fit you can't return it. Also it can get a little confusing when your searching the racks and see different size measurements from all over the world. Such as: US, UK, EUR and AUS. Shopping at a local retailer or Thrift shop can be a little scary. But you'll get use to it. Plus if you have a good cover story and look like you know what your doing. You'll pretty much get no funny looks from the other shoppers. True story; I've actually had other female shoppers help me look for matching panties to go with a bra I found. LOL!

My best suggestion would be to just experiment with different sizes and take notes. Jot down what fits best and what doesn't. Also if your adventurous and willing to shop the local racks. Try buying at a department store. If you buy something that doesn't fit your lady. You can quickly take it back and exchange it. I would also suggest. For your first few outfits. Try looking for thing that tie on. Such as swimsuits, lingerie and some dresses. I have found that the chances of finding something that will fit are pretty darn good. You really can't go wrong with a cute little string bikini! And Last of all! Remember to have lots of fun! Anyways best of luck to you! Oh yeah and foremost congrats to you on the purchase of your new lady. Also my apologies for such a late response.....

Nova

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Elle wrote:Wow, hot pics :multi:

Very nice addition to the collection :thumbs_up:

Elle

Thanks Elle! Glad you like Hannah and her pic's.... :mrgreen:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

jiayi wrote:
Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon wrote:Have you had any trouble finding clothing to fit her? I have seen the measurements on that model of doll and it seems that at least here in the US it is very hard to find clothes with a waist, hips, and bust that size and even some Asian clothing sites that have English pages don't seem to have clothes that size.
I'm in the US and have the DS 168 standard (not plus). I find that xs works well for dress sizes, especially if they have elastic mid sections (if you are looking for a body hugging fit). I have ordered from alibaba and amazon with good results. Do be aware that some manufacturers tend to mark their clothing with smaller sizes then they should, to make the RG's think they are smaller than they are. So the same dress , made by different manufacturers, will fit differently.
When shopping retail, I bring my measuring tape (cloth type, not the contractor kind,lol) to be sure I get the right fit. No one has accosted me yet, but if they did, I will tell them I am buying clothes for my disabled wife.....Not as a slight against Sasha, but she does need help getting around. :)
Jiayi

Hey thanks Jiayi for backing me up on this! October has been a very busy month for me. I'm just now starting to be able to shoot photos again...

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Dees Man wrote:G'day Nova

Hannah is such a hot lookin girl. Lookin forward to seeing more pics. Tried clicking the link but it is password locked :cry:

DM
Thanks DM! Yeah I did notice that Hannah's album is password locked by default. I'm not really sure why! When I go and try to make her album public it reverts back to private. :( Believe me, it's not my intention to hide my pics form everyone. 8)

Anyways here is Hannah's alternative gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery ... album=1433

Sorry for the locked gallery all......

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Excellent set of photos! You managed to capture HANNAH's beauty in her wonderful poses.

Great outfit by-the-way.

Looking forward to future posts (as others) and seeing more of beautiful Hannah.
Hey thanks SiliconeWorld! I'm happy to hear that you like Hannah's photo's. They were actually just a few spontaneous shots of her. As for her outfit. I really like it too! It sure looked great on her....

Nova

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nova-I, thank you for submitting your lovely ones to the Matrix,

Chris
No problem! The Matrix is a great archive for our beloved hobby. And I'm always happy to contribute.....

:glou:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Here's another set!

Hannah: Hi all! Who wants to come sail away with me...... :mrgreen:

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Hannah here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery ... album=1433

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh Hannah, I do, I do, I do. You are so beautiful!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS