exdollofficial.com

Introducting Hannah (DS-168) (Jiayi)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducting Hannah (DS-168) (Jiayi)

Post by sture »

Nova-I wrote:Here's another set!

Hannah: Hi all! Who wants to come sail away with me...... :mrgreen:
- I do!
I hope she like "seamen" Image

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Hannah is begging ... "Please nova post one of my pics in the Cat A "Any Prop" photo challenge"

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hannah, I will sail with you to the ends of the Earth!! :puppydogeyes:

Great pics Nova! The set is top notch Buddy! Hannah is amazing! <SPEECHLESS> :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

So Beautiful!

All the usual adjectives just don't do her justice. Lovely

DM

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Hannah, I do, I do, I do. You are so beautiful!

Chris
Hannah: heheheh, thanks for the extremely flattering complement Chris! :multi:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

sture wrote:
- I do!
Oh yeah, she likes "seamen" alright! As much as I like watching passengers walk the plank..... :haha4:

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Nova-I wrote:
sture wrote:
Nova-I wrote:
- I do!
Oh yeah, she likes "seamen" alright! As much as I like watching passengers walk the plank..... :haha4:
:haha4:

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Swan wrote:Hannah is begging ... "Please nova post one of my pics in the Cat A "Any Prop" photo challenge"
Yeah, I guess one of those pics would be a good candidate for the Category A photo challenge. :whistle: Hey I just might enter one! :wink:

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Nova,
That's quite the naughty, I mean nautical theme. :) She is an excellent candidate for this months "Props"!
Jiayi

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Swan wrote:Hannah is begging ... "Please nova post one of my pics in the Cat A "Any Prop" photo challenge"

The second photo reminds me of the line from Gilbert and Sullivan's The Pirates of Penzance:

"It is, it is a glorious thing
To be a pirate king."

Or, perhaps, from The Gondoliers:

"Take a pair of sparkling eyes...."

would be more appropriate.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hannah, I will sail with you to the ends of the Earth!! :puppydogeyes:

Great pics Nova! The set is top notch Buddy! Hannah is amazing! <SPEECHLESS> :thumbs_up:
Cheers!
Von
Hannah: Hiya Von! Oh you want to sail to the end of the earth with me. How sweet you are! Now I'm blushing! :oops: So, I understand I have two other bronze sisters just like Sarah & Mikayla? I was so excited when Nova showed me pictures of them. Oh Yeah! Nova told me all about you, Nina & Lila. Anyways, from what I hear looks like my sisters are in good hands... :wink:

Toodaloo!
Hannah

Hey thanks Buddy! I'm really glad you like the set. And I'm extremely touched that Hannah's pics have made you speechless! :multi:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Hannah, I will sail with you to the ends of the Earth!! :puppydogeyes:

Cheers!
Von
Hannah: Hiya Von! Oh you want to sail to the end of the earth with me. How sweet you are! Now I'm blushing! :oops: So, I understand I have two other bronze sisters just like Sarah & Mikayla? I was so excited when Nova showed me pictures of them. Oh Yeah! Nova told me all about you, Nina & Lila. Anyways, from what I hear looks like my sisters are in good hands... :wink:

Toodaloo!
Hannah

Hey thanks Buddy! I'm really glad you like the set. And I'm extremely touched that Hannah's pics have made you speechless! :multi:
Hiya Hannah!
Yes ... I would sail ANYWHERE with you sweetie! :oops:
Your bronze sisters Nina and Lila are very excited you moved in with Sarah and Mikayla ... Nina's adores Sarah and she says "Any friend of Sarah's is a friend of mine!" ... so you are very much welcomed into the Clan. Lila is still learning the ropes around the homestead ... she moved in with us recently ... well, you probably already know from Nova filling you in, so ... Yes, your sisters are in good hands! :wink:
Seeya sweetie!
Von

Nova ... Hannah's nautical theme pics would be perfect for a coffee table book! Incredible ... Dude! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
:glou: :glou: :glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Very very nice.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Dees Man wrote:So Beautiful!

All the usual adjectives just don't do her justice. Lovely

DM
That's so true! Thanks DM!!! :D

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

jiayi wrote:Hi Nova,
That's quite the naughty, I mean nautical theme. :) She is an excellent candidate for this months "Props"!
Jiayi
Hey Thanks Jiayi! Lets just call it a naughty nautical theme. I like that!!!! :mrgreen: Also thanks for the encouragement to enter her pic into the challenge. I think I know witch one I'll post.....

INFORMATIONS