exdollofficial.com

Don't expect to catch a flight with DS Airlines' air hostess

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Don't expect to catch a flight with DS Airlines' air hostess

Post by haremlover »

From http://bbs.exdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... &tid=44873 from member "single buffet" Image

It was a rainy morning, I got up late snooze.
To catch the early flight of ......, fast ...... ...... fast, to be too late.

In the empty terminal, I saw a pretty stewardess, a lonely man came up to me ......

"MU777 trouble to ask the gate where ah?" I catch a flight, to miss ......

she smiled and patiently began pointing me ......

'' While listening to the melodious sounds cents, while my heart secretly thinking: "This is really beautiful legs, I can play a year."
Man is such a thing ......

"This is the gate, but I'm sorry, we have stopped a ticket ...... too late."
Beautiful stewardess told me apologetically.

Ah, how to do, still let me in this strange city stay, right? "
No, I shouted: "I want to go home, let me on the plane! Immediately ...... ......... must immediately ...... "

flight attendants quietly watching me, and then said: "Sir, please fill out this application form. Then come with me ...... "

She sheepishly said to me: "temporary placement station is full, this is my own apartment to live."
Mr. Buffet temporarily staying here for some time ......

In addition, Mr. Buffet, you really very like my first boyfriend, was exactly ......
you back yet, to comfort lonely cold Kocho it?

There are, in fact, you did not stop the plane ticket, you run a little faster, then ......, is capable of boarding.
...... In fact, I do not want to let you leave me again ......

Let us continue to love it eight years ago, a good love your Kocho it ............
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Don't expect to catch a flight with DS Airlines' air hos

Post by Nova-I »

Hmm, I wonder if all Airline hostess' wear teddies like this under their uniforms? :whistle: I know what I'll be thinking about next time I board a plane! :twisted: These are great pic's!!!!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Holy cow, now that´s hot, high flying hot.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

The amazing photo stories our Chinese brethren create are just fantastic. Masters of building tension, and setting the stage.

Thank you, Harem, for continuing to seek these gems out and sharing them with us.

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon »

Nova-I wrote:Hmm, I wonder if all Airline hostess' wear teddies like this under their uniforms? :whistle: I know what I'll be thinking about next time I board a plane! :twisted: These are great pic's!!!!
They sure don't on US airlines or at least from many of the flight attendants I have seen on US airlines over the last decade, I don't think I would want to see them naked. Now the flight attendants on Emirates or Singapore Airlines are a different story :wink:

You certainly seem to be enjoying your storytelling Haremlover. How did you learn to use Photoshop so well. Trial and error, use it professionally, or took some classes/learned from someone?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon wrote: You certainly seem to be enjoying your storytelling Haremlover. How did you learn to use Photoshop so well. Trial and error, use it professionally, or took some classes/learned from someone?
These are not my stories - this is from the Chinese forum on http://bbs.exdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... &tid=44873

There is a lot of creativity coming out of members in China and it would be fantastic to see other people match it . . . !

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Aim1skill
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Aim1skill »

Do they greenscreen these?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

I'm sure that this must be greenscreened. It's from the same author as the "Saga from China" series although quite frankly what went on in those scenes is anyone's guess!

However I'll ask. Perhaps we might ask the author for a tutorial on how he does them as really it would be great to see more dolls acting out storyboards like this.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Aim1skill
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Aim1skill »

Thanks Harem!

Yeah, I would love to learn. Ordered a soft joint before hearing of this. Challenge accepted!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There are members who do these sorts of poses with soft joint ladies by using the DS hanging kit.

The new soft silicone is not very conducive to dolls actually standing on their feet but I'm lucky in having the older silicone dolls as well who can stand up merely having something to lean against without too much risk of damage.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS