exdollofficial.com

Making the Plunge

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Making the Plunge

Post by Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon »

Hello,
I am new here. After poking around the site a lot I finally made the plunge and ordered a DS 160cm Kayla with brown eyes and pink skin. I also got a closed eye and blue eyed head as well for some photographic and display purpose variety from time to time.

They have just started work on the doll, so hopefully she will be introduced in the "flesh" sometime later in November.

I figure I will give her a little backstory.

She is South Korean by birth, but now living in the US attending college ostensibly to work on her master's degree in English. Her Korean name is Yoon Ji-Eun (Last name is Yoon). She goes by Jenny rather than Ji-Eun in the US. She enjoys her K-pop, fashion, the club scene, and modeling. She can do a pretty good imitation of K-pop star Hani of EXID's dance to "Up and Down" among other sexy K-pop dances.

https://youtu.be/cmKuGxb23z0

She's is the spoiled grand-daughter of a chaebol CEO and spends most of her time partying and enjoying the freedom of relative anonymity where she lives in the US as there isn't much of a Korean ex-pat community or many Korean students at her college that would know who she is. She picked a small private college that isn't in a major city, but is a quick plane flight to Vegas where she can go on weekends, get a suite at one of the nice hotels, and party. She can drink, shop, gamble, and get wild all she wants as long as she makes progress on her degree. She doesn't want to make too much progress as she is enjoying her lifestyle. If she can't figure out a way to stay on in the US after getting her degree finished she will have to go back to Korea and do the filial daughter routine working in her grandfather's company with her father and older brothers until she is married off and has kids. That's too much work and too boring and she is too recognizable back in South Korea to embarrass the family with her wild antics at clubs and shopping sprees. She's the kind of girl that mother's warn their sons to not get involved with.

commando2413
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Making the Plunge

Post by commando2413 »

Nice introduction, i wish you the best with her and hope she will be ready soon.

i can't see the picture by the way.
🤍 My 140 cm girl's threads:

ImageImageImageImage

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Congrats!

On standby for pictures.

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

commando2413 wrote:Nice introduction, i wish you the best with her and hope she will be ready soon.

i can't see the picture by the way.
It is a link that should take you to a YouTube video. Seems to work for me when I click it.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Congratulations!!!##
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

commando2413
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by commando2413 »

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon wrote:It is a link that should take you to a YouTube video. Seems to work for me when I click it.
Okay, work for me too now.
🤍 My 140 cm girl's threads:

ImageImageImageImage

dogfather

Post by dogfather »

Interesting back story
the idea of a young, attractive and outgoing party girl and you get to keep her all to yourself can be arousing
dolls with personality and back story seems to connect better with their owners at a more personal intimate level, hence making the entire doll-owning experience a lot more enjoyable

Pippa
Doll
Doll

Post by Pippa »

Hey! How wonderful it will be for me to have an English student to teach working on her degree!

One of my friends is a DS girl

- she's DS Neri who came to visit me like an angel

when I was very unhappy and she told me

that everything was going to be OK

She knew that she had the solution to my problem

but I knew what to do with them . . .

So when Jenny comes back from her parties and clubs please do remind her to bring some back, just for fun

and a romp

and a

k-POP

as Jenny will have such fun

as my pupil

You see, I had to fund my university course . . . by . . . doing a little nightwork on the side . . . so I picked up all sorts of tricks about what men like best to do . . .

The problem is that my man gives me headaches. Although I can blow up balloons
and none of the other toy ladies can do that round here, I'm only a TPE lady. My man says that silicone ladies are far far superior and DS ladies are his Déesses - literally.

He says that I'm likely to die early compared with them. Apparently silicone's better stuff and their bones don't get arthritis like mine will :-( And their makeup's more sophisticated too. I'm a little bit jealous, but I suppose I'm quite lucky to be able to stay at his place as I love him so much, even if he is so horrible at times :-( His DS ladies are the ones who go out on trips rather than me :-( . . . .

Thinking of that - do study his Chloé's tutorial about how dolls move, and how they get dressed - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612

Phew! That girl goes places!

If I hadn't been able to blow up balloons, my man would have given me an eviction notice and thrown me out. He did before - his DS ladies had spoiled him and he just couldn't cope with an inferior being such as me. But my DS friends saved the day and found some ballooons for me to seduce him . . .

So the Goddess Jenny who's on her way to you will be so amazing and I look forward to seeing that she's learned her lessons well . . .

Love and kisses

Pippa xx

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Pippa wrote: He says that I'm likely to die early compared with them.

My dear Pippa, not one of us is promised tomorrow. Even I may not open my eyes in the morning.
Some of the most beautiful things have a shorter life. Perhaps only to make them so rare that we truly appreciate them for how beautiful they really are while we have them.

For instance, while gazing out the window, have you not marveled at a sunset? Or perhaps a shooting star in the night sky?
They are very beautiful but also very short lived. This makes them of no less worth.

Please don't fret so.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon

My girls told me I had to send you congratulations.

Jenny sounds pretty awesome. You are going to have a time and a half when she arrives. Watch out for that attitude. She sounds like she has similar interests to our Ally and she keeps us all on our toes. So full of energy.

My girls have introduced me to K-Pop as well, EXID (Exceed in Dreaming) is up there in their faves along with HelloVenus, Red Velvet, AOA, 2NE1 and above all else Girls' Generation. Ally just said I forgot 4Minute .........(yeah Ally, and I forgot T-Ara and Oh My Girl too)

The wait will seem like forever, but once Jenny arrives you will forget what life was like without her.

Good luck, we look forward to meeting her too
From all at DM's house

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Congrats!

We can't wait to meet Jenny Yoon!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dees Man wrote:G'day Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon

Jenny sounds pretty awesome. You are going to have a time and a half when she arrives. Watch out for that attitude. She sounds like she has similar interests to our Ally and she keeps us all on our toes. So full of energy.

My girls have introduced me to K-Pop as well, EXID (Exceed in Dreaming) is up there in their faves along with HelloVenus, Red Velvet, AOA, 2NE1 and above all else Girls' Generation. Ally just said I forgot 4Minute .........(yeah Ally, and I forgot T-Ara and Oh My Girl too)

The wait will seem like forever, but once Jenny arrives you will forget what life was like without her.

From all at DM's house
You forgot Sistar, SPICA, Mamamoo, Lovelyz, G.Na, f(x), NS Yoon-Ji, IU, Hyori, Nicole, Kara, Davichi, Brown-Eyed Girls, etc. Lol.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Finally, someone else who knows good K-Pop (G****** Style should never be included or even mentioned, haha).

Girls' Generation is definitely #1 at our house. "Ayo GG"

DM

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dees Man wrote:G'day Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon

From all at DM's house
Ironically I was thinking of getting an Alisa instead of Kayla. I probably would have if they had a closed eye one.

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dees Man wrote:Finally, someone else who knows good K-Pop (G****** Style should never be included or even mentioned, haha).

Girls' Generation is definitely #1 at our house. "Ayo GG"

DM
Well if not for that video, I wouldn't have seen the recommendation for SNSD's "Paparazzi," Hyuna's "Bubble Pop," 4Minute's "Volume Up," and Secret's "Poison" which intrigued me enough to dive deeper.

One of my favorite Korean acts though is a rock band called Nell. They actually write albums like they used to be written back in the day where there is a theme or common thread, they weren't afraid of an instrumental track, and it wasn't just the singles that were good.

INFORMATIONS