exdollofficial.com

Introducing my Fairy Goddess Alicia (DS168)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dogfather

Re: Introducing my Fairy Goddess Alicia (DS168)

Post by dogfather »

Sotaichou wrote:
Just to share the answer I got.
the mould is same. all the Nina and NinaE heads are made from same mould.
the shape is no difference.

we never change the shape, and we always send confirm pictures to our customer before shipping.

Best regards,
DS doll
John

/g'day.
Thanks heaps Sotaichou for finding that out
you sir are truly the guru of the DS forum

I've also made comparison to the NinaE photos on DS' Japanese website (Artetokio - as not all photos & models are shown on the US website) and confirmed that her lips should be full like the normal Nina's head
Anyway I've spoken to Steven from DS about this and sent it back to them
Steven said he'll check the head before shipping a replacement head back to me
so hopefully all will be ok (currently still waiting for the head to reach China)

INFORMATIONS