exdollofficial.com

Introducing my Fairy Goddess Alicia (DS168)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dogfather

Introducing my Fairy Goddess Alicia (DS168)

Post by dogfather »

After being held by AU customs for 8 days my Fairy Alicia has finally arrived. My thanks to TDF members Playtime and Dees Man, who've provided much practical advice on how to import into AU with minimal troubles

# IMPORTING INTO AU

Originally I was going to order through the AU reseller (dsdoll.com.au). I've called and emailed them but never received any answer, so I've contacted Steve in DS and ordered through him directly at the doll's original price that is lower than the AU reseller's.

A word of advice to the fellow Aussies who're interested in purchasing a DS doll:

- unlike vendors such as RD, based on my personal experience and reading the posts from other TDF members in AU, it seems that DS has a habit of declaring the shipment's value for no more than $500 USD, and the shipment comes without commerical invoice.
- this has attracted customs' attention which leads to delay in customs clearance and alerted them to carry out physical inspection prior to release
- to avoid customs clearance delay, it may be best to request/remind DS to declare the shipment with the correct value and attach a commercial invoice prior to shipping
- overall, the following factors contributed to the delay of my imporation:
- incorrect amount of shipment value declaration
- absence of shipping invoice
- difficulties in communication in between my customs broker and vendor, which could be avoided if shipment value is correctly declared and commercial invoice attached
- human error with AU ground handler's process and paperworks, which according to my customs broker, has lead into restarting the entire customs declaration process all over again

# DS' CUSTOMER SERVICE

I communicated and ordered from Steven and he has been very helpful and patient with the many questions I've asked, including some custom requests I've made to facilitate the AU importation process. Overall I'm very happy with DS' customer service

After I've received my Alicia I've found faults on the second head I've ordered, and the doll's hanging kit doesn't fit into the head. I've communicated with DS and Steven have offered to replace the second head (in which I've sent back to him and still waiting for replacement). He'd also sent the replacement hanging kit to me within a week.

# DOLL'S OVERALL CONDITION

Though I was advised that customs was going to physically inspect the shipment, but upon receiving it there's no sign of the box having been opened by customs.

As shown in the photos, there are dark fingerprints on Alicia's left ankle and 2 deep compression marks that appears to have been left by fingernails. It seems to be the result of mishandling when placing the doll into the box.

Unlike 4wood dolls in which the body is placed in a calico-bag during shipping, DS' body is placed naked in the box packed with polyester packing materials, hence leaving many particles and dust over the body along with a few light scratches that are hardly noticable unless searching for them. A soapy body-wash is definitely needed.

Though there are some minor damages on the carton box, the doll body is tightly held in place inside the box and all of her joints came intact without being bent/disclocated/broken joints/limbs etc.

# HEAD

The silicone is soft enough that when touching the face with my fingertips it felt similar to touching human skin. Though it isn't soft enough that I could pinch her face with my thumb and index finger. The mouth can fit a finger into it but not built for oral sex.

It is a relief to find that the flesh on her ears are thick enough to hold a pair of spectacles without worrying adding too much weight onto the ears (4wood's ears are much thinner in comparison). Another relief is that the silicone is soft enough to allow the ears to fold (in short term) without damaging them, as I was originally concerned on how her elf-ears would hold when she rests her head (hence ear) on my shoulder or leaning sideways.

Comparing to the doll faces from other high-end vendors such as OI & 4wood, DS appears to pay a little less attention to details and more chance of minor defects, perhaps result of removing the head from uncleaned molds.

Also, the left-side of NinaE's lips is plain-flat, as if a chunk is missing – comparing to Nina with non-elf ears

# FINGERS

Alicia is made with bones in the fingers. Yet the fingers are so light that it feels slightly floppy, and when moving her arms her fingers would dangle slightly. Interesting note is when lightly brushing her finger nails along my forearm, I've felt a strange sensation which brought goosebumps on my skin, very similar to a RG playfully scratching me. This is possibly due to her semi-floppy finger (with internal joints) are giving very little resistance when her nails are scratching on me

# WEIGHT & SOFTNESS

Alicia is light to carry that I can easily carry her the same way one would carry a bride. It is significantly lighter than a RD Classic body, perhaps at the cost of silicone softness (I've heard that DS flesh is constructed with foam beneath the outer-layer of silicone, where RD's an inch thick of silicone above its core). While the body is soft in all the right places (tummy, arms, surrounding of thighs, nipples, calfs), it does not feels as realstically soft compared to the RD 2015 body.

Here is my comparison of body softness & weight of various dolls of various vendors:

SOFTNESS (from soft to hard)
RD Classic 2015 (at least 1” thick of silicone above its core) > DS168 2015 (lighter foam beneath silicone outer-layer) > 4wood NeoJ 2014 (thick hard core beneath thin layer of silicone flesh)

WEIGHT (from heavy to light)
RD Classic 2015 > 4Woods NeoJ 2014 > DS168 2015

# SCENT

After applying baby powder onto Alicia, she (her silicone flesh) has a scent that is similar to the chocolate-scent rubber eraser I've used in school when I was a child

# SILICONE SKIN

Alicia's skin is soft on the surface when I touched her with my figertips. Her flesh is softer than my Vienna (RD 2015) but still far different from human flesh. After fondling her flesh with applied pressure I could see her silicone (or the foam beneath it's surface silicone layer) takes a few seconds to "bounce back" to its original shape.

I also find the surface of her skin seems more prone to attracting dirt and dust compared to RD's 2015 silicone, hence regular powdering is required.

Due to the softness of the body's silicone, I wouldn't feel comfortable to use Alicia's crotch hole until I've reinforced it with mesh, as the silicone flesh in the crotch area is thin and prone to tearing. (I certainly hope that DS would eventually improve their design by mesh-reinforce their dolls' crotch hole by default)

# DOLL STAND

After hanging the doll onto the DS doll stand, I can see that the overall position of the stand has tilted slightly forward. And seeing the limited thickness of its hanger and hook, I believe it'll be best to seek alternate doll-stand/hanger solution in the long run, in fear of the doll stand would break one day and drop the doll

# TOES

Unlike the 2013 version of DS dolls, there's no bones/joints in the doll's toes, so they're floppy and cannot be posed. Though this may be a design to prevent toes-poke or snapping from carrying the doll around

# OVERALL APPEARANCE

Personally I find DS' Samantha face has a type of intellectual beauty that is unique to certain Asian college girls

DS168 is of slim body figure with lengthly limbs. Constructed with silicone that is soft in touch and relatively prone to damage, my Alicia gives me the impression of a fragile girl who's delicate to handle. Seeing her in small white dress; pale skin (L-Pink); elf ears; green eyes and light coloured hair; slim delicate bdoy; and watching her feet dangling in the air (body hanged on the doll stand), she appears to me as a fairy only missing a pair of wings above the small of her back.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (72.37 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (99.42 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (59.83 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (82.13 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (73.64 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
box.JPG
box.JPG (75.95 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
left leg.JPG
left leg.JPG (58.88 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
ankle.JPG
ankle.JPG (22.93 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
Nina with normal full shape lips
Nina with normal full shape lips
nina lips.JPG (33.36 KiB) Viewed 5795 times
notice the odd shape of NinaE's lower lips
notice the odd shape of NinaE's lower lips
NinaE lips.JPG (39.15 KiB) Viewed 5795 times

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Introducing my Fairy Goddess Alicia (DS168)

Post by Sotaichou »

Congratz. :D

Thx for the review and sharing info on the customs part.

About the NinaE head. To me it looks like the odd shape comes from an uneven paint job, even though the bottom does look a little more open than the one on the normal Nina head. Which could mean a molding error or someone working on the lips accidentally reshaped it (while it was still hot) and not noticed that it got stuck like that.

(unless of course it was caused during shipping when it was wrapped up and bottom lips were compressed open the entire trip, reshaping it.)

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Congratulations, she's truly gorgeous.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Congratulations. Alicia is lovely. Really comprehensive review too.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Congratulation and great review Dogfather! Oh man! I'm terribly sorry to hear that you endured Custom's problems during her homeward journey. :( Also that really sucks that she arrived with a damaged head, and some damage to her body from mishandling. But I'm really glad to hear that Doll Sweet is taking good care of you. They are truly awesome for that!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi dogfather, congratulations, Alicia is a beauty. The smell will disappear in a few days, the soft silicone is quite tacky, so powdering is necessary but I think that it gets less tacky after a few months.
Please don´t forget to submit your ladyto the Matrix. :wink: And enjoy a happy honeymoon, :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Lovely! Enjoy and best wishes to you both.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi dogfather

My girls and me are glad your Fairy Goddess Alicia made it home to you, albeit with a couple of problems. Good to hear DS are helping with the more serious ones.

I have bought several other items other than dolls over the $1000 GST limit that have come from China. They all have been undervalued by the sender. It seems to be the general practice to save the extra cost when arriving in Aus if you are lucky to not have it questioned. Only my first DS-Doll was questioned as to it's value and that was by DHL and I had to then deal with customs. I don't think customs actually physically get involved unless there is something illegal going on.

I could tell my first DS was removed from the carton by the dirt all over it and the complete misplacement of the contents compared to the pics sent to me by DS-Doll. My second DS carton had DHL tape on it that I suspect was resealed in Hong Kong where she spent 24hours waiting for clearance. The contents on arrival to me looked like they had been subjected to general ham fisted handling by the air freight guys as every thing was pretty much in the same positions as in DS-Dolls pics sent to me prior to shipping. Had DHL opened it in Aus they would have questioned the value as she doesn't look $500. They didn't and I only paid $270 imp duty this time.

As far as the wings she is missing , I have noticed RedDot and similar shops have all sorts of wings and other fun stuff like that and really cheap

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Dogfather and Welcome!
Congrats on Alicia's safe arrival! Great write up and review ... very comprehensive ... nice! Bummer about all the little inconveniences but glad all will work out in the end!

Oh ... thanks for pointing out the differences in the Nina and NinaE lips. I checked my twins and they are the same ... my NinaE has the same flat area extending out past her teeth whereas Nina's lip is full and round. Might be minor differences in the head molds??? I dunno.

Anyway ... enjoy your continued honeymoon with Alicia!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

The strange part I'm seeing to that is from seeing their photos on the site of the NinaE. The lips should be the same as the normal Nina head. I'll go check out more photos from different members. It would be good to note about the head for those interested in it. (like me. :))

*So far photos I've searched/seen appear to have the same lips for both heads. guess I'll just pm direct to the source. :D

/g'day.

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Congratulations!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's really gorgeous.

Sorry to hear of your customs hassle and other things - but overall these dolls really do come to life wonderfully and it will be great to see photos of her when she's properly settled in.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dogfather

Post by dogfather »

Thanks everyone
Unfortunately the customs is the evil we all must deal with when importing our dollies, but I guess I've had it easy compared to what happened to other fellow doll owners who've had the box opened and their doll man-handled by the "inspectors". And the moment I saw Alicia finally arrived and stood before me in her beautiful form, the frustrations in the past 8 days all gone like morning drew

One thing I haven't mentioned is that I've found a few holes about 1mm diameter along Alicia's neck and arms near the seam. Not sure if they're air bubbles but I've sealed them with silicone adhesive from the doll repair kits, to prevent water getting in during her next sponge bath

And thanks Dees Man for your tip on the wings, I'll certainly check it out

wookee13

Post by wookee13 »

Hi Dogfather,

Congratulations, Alicia is truly adorable. Thanks for the great review and hope to see more of her soon.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Just to share the answer I got.
the mould is same. all the Nina and NinaE heads are made from same mould.
the shape is no difference.

we never change the shape, and we always send confirm pictures to our customer before shipping.

Best regards,
DS doll
John

/g'day.

INFORMATIONS