exdollofficial.com

Best Quality Wigs

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Aim1skill
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Best Quality Wigs

Post by Aim1skill »

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I'm too new and didn't see a topic regarding this, but what's your takes on wigs? I don't want to stroll into local shops looking for a lady's wig; so online, there's places like Amazon, eBay, aliexpress, Craigslist and so on. In your experience, are there any good online sources or stores with good quality wigs? And of so, what price point am I looking at?

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Best Quality Wigs

Post by jiayi »

Hi Ami,
After trying wigs from various sources, I found these wigs
http://www.wigsbymonalisa.com/Synthetic-Wigs_c_65.html
to be of good quality and relatively inexpensive.
I have tried wigs from Real Doll, Amazon costume vendors,etc. The wigs by MonaLisa, look good and they don't loose a lot of hair when they are brushed out.
Jiayi

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

I've tried cheap, mid price and reasonably (but not very) expnsive wigs.
The cheap wigs I will never buy again. I only bought one and that's enough. The hair kept falling out. Everywhere.
The original wig from 4woods is a mid price wig and is OK but it's showing some signs of being worn out.
The wigs I use now are from a UK supplier and cost between £100 and £150 ($150-225). These are superb. The difference is very evident.
It's entirely between you and your wallet but if you have the money buy the best you can afford.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Quack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quack »

I wouldn't be too worried buying a ladies wig in a store. Most would just assume its for simple role play which is very common, and worst case scenario they think you're Bruce Jennering and give you an award. :razz:

That said, do you need a wig that is specifically made for smaller heads on the 145cm models, as I see they have two sizes? How do the wigs from DS rank in quality? Are they considered mid-range as well?

I'm fond of the wig they use here, although DS doesn't list it on their website:
http://artetokio.com/gallery/images/a14 ... 002/01.jpg
http://artetokio.com/gallery/images/a14 ... 002/28.jpg
(both safe for work; no nudity)

Hopefully this is constructive and doesn't count as a hijack, as that's not my intent.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

I purchase human hair wigs online in the $120-$200 range and am very satisfied. Easy to maintain, tangles are never a problem, and most importantly... pleasing to the senses, especially touch. They can even be styled! The difference between synthetic wigs and human hair is night and day, at least in my experience. I've never owned a synthetic wig in the same price range of my real ones though.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

I buy my wigs from here: http://www.jennyshairsense.com/ And I generally spend around $70-$80 on a wig there. They have wigs of all kinds. Everything from synthetic to Human hair. Also their website is very easy to navigate.

Quack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quack »

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

We in the Shoebox are rather fond of Forever Young wigs, which tend to be good quality without being too expensive. Some of the wigs by Sepia aren't bad either, and they tend to cost even less, but they also don't seem to have the skin tops like the FY wigs often do. We usually get them from Wow Wigs, though my search for a shorter style for Caley found one from FY on Vogue Wigs that Wow doesn't carry...which I then found on eBay for for about 20 bucks less. And yes, I did make sure it was indeed the Forever Young wig and not a deceptive use of keywords in the listing meant to make me think it was. :wink:
newdo.jpg
newdo.jpg (321.25 KiB) Viewed 2123 times

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

I now only get high quality lace wigs that hardly tangles at all and I get them from ebay, either by bidding or just buying. If bidding you can get them very cheap! Some are even handsewn.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Quack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quack »

So it sounds like consensus is that human hair is the way to go, and to skip the synthetic. Doesn't the synthetic hold its shape better, though? I would think from my own head that you'd end up with bed-head and have to spend a good amount of time styling human hair now and then, or is that completely wrong?

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Quack wrote:So it sounds like consensus is that human hair is the way to go, and to skip the synthetic. Doesn't the synthetic hold its shape better, though? I would think from my own head that you'd end up with bed-head and have to spend a good amount of time styling human hair now and then, or is that completely wrong?
There are many high quality synthetic hair wigs to choose among. They do hardly tangle at all and doesn´t loose hair. I have several!
Regarding a human hair wig, I have no experience but I guess you have to threat it as you should threat your own hair. Wash it with Hair shampoo for example.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

INFORMATIONS