exdollofficial.com

An autumn walk with Nele (DS160, Jiayi)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

An autumn walk with Nele (DS160, Jiayi)

Post by nukeno »

Hi everybody,

Nele and I had some fun today. We finally managed to go on a walk together, 'local' sight-seeing if you will. I'm not sure about her, but I looked my fill for sure... :)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: An autumn walk with Nele (DS160, Jiayi)

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Nukeno,
Lovely pictures of Nele enjoying her day outside! Beautiful scenery augmented with a beautiful young lady ... Bravo!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very nicely done

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Wonderful image editing, nukeno! The end result is quite nice! It's always a treat to see beautiful dolls dressed well and out of the house. It gives them so much more character and breathes life into them. Now please excuse me as I bow my head in a moment of silence for all the half-dressed dolls that never make it out of a bedroom. (_ _)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Well... :whistle:

After a long day of good clean fun, we went of course straight to bed for a good night's sleep... ;)

(As for the editing, I actually don't have a clue. After playing with my dolls, I keep playing at the computer with photoshop and the pictures I took. I have never done anything like this before. But it's actually a nice experience because the longer the process takes the more details and background I imagine. At the end it's not only a picture anymore, it's more like one single frame of that 'movie' I have imagined while editing. And as you say, that's what 'breathes life into them'. I love it! :) )

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

At some point, after the stigma of being a gallatologist has worn off, we will be able to take our dolls out, just the same way as any couple can go out and enjoy the autumn sights.

(Gallatologist is a term of my own devising, referring to Pygmalion and his statue Gallatea; he treated her the same way as a real woman would have been treated.)
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

nukeno wrote:Well... :whistle:

After a long day of good clean fun, we went of course straight to bed for a good night's sleep... ;)
Of course! It was the best night of no sleep you ever had, too! :whistle:

I hope you continue to do more creative "movie" pictures, nukeno. I'm impressed it was your first try, and I think you have a knack for it already! I hope you and Nele have many wonderful adventures ahead of you.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

@ValarMorgulis

So the ancient Greeks, or at least one, already did it? I didn't know that and it is quite fascinating that this is not just a thing of the 'silicone age'. I really would love to live a 'normal life' with my dolls not only inside my apartment or my imagination. I guess I start praying to Venus then and hope for the best... (Chinese and Japanese ingenuity). I'll bet, they beat her to it... ;)

@LaDollyVita

Thanks! I hope so too. It's such a diverse and rewarding hobby. As I mentioned in another thread, I might even get into sewing next. Never gave it any thought before but I have a couple dresses lying around, at least one size to big. Nothing too fancy, but it would be nice to be able to take them in and make them fit. I also discovered a few sewing patterns for costumes or vintage dresses you can't buy anywhere. So, hmm, I've got a couple ideas... ;)

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

A double :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: nukeno
This image calls out to me... SO GOOD :!:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nukeno, great pics, it´s always fun to get outdoors with our beloved ladies. I´m sure Nele was most grateful for the trip. :wink:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hey great shots Nukeno! Well, I can honestly say that I got my fill of looks too.

Look closer! I have to remember that one.... :haha4:

INFORMATIONS