exdollofficial.com

Introducting Jasmine (DS-168) (Jiaxin)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dogfather

Re: Introducting Jasmine (DS-168) (Jiaxin)

Post by dogfather »

It opens my eyes to see your lovely Jasmine demonstrates the poseabilities of a DS168 body 8O
My Alicia (DS168) is 2 months old and I'm still learning to move her around
I've learnt much from seeing your photos

I like what you did with the colours in the pics, you've even got the nihon-to's in the matching colours :D

Helix

Post by Helix »

Very nice pictures, and sexy poses! :D
My dolls: Wei Lin and Tzuyu

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:BRAVO!!! Another great shoot Nova!! Jasmine fills out her cool sailor's outfit beautifully! She has a mischievous innocence with her facial expressions. Love the theme and set! Well done again Sir!!
Cheers,
Von
Thank you so very much Von! I'm extremely pleased with the outcome of these pictures. And with each shoots I do, I seem to get better and better. Jasmine's first shoots was such an exciting one to capture. And I had a blast with her. I know just what you mean about those facial expressions. Some of those poses and expressions gave me goosebumps during the shoot. Thanks again Buddy!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

haremlover wrote:There's one of these photos that stands out

With regard to DS models, for people who like the 168 I think the 160 is underappreciated. Whilst I go for the plus models, the more natural breasted models are very lovely and the 160 is a beautiful figure too.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks again Harem! Yeah, I really like that one to. It's in fact one of my favorites of the set. She seems to have lots of personality in that pic.

I for one am not byist against the DS-160 cm body. And like it very much. Actually, I don't believe I've ever run across a DS I didn't like. But your right! Some models do seem to be a bit more popular then others. But in my own opinion. All DS models are absolutely gorgeous and deserve that equal amount of attention. Thanks Harem for pointing this out.....

Quack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quack »

Great photoshoot, and love the look.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Damn those are some great poses.

INFORMATIONS