exdollofficial.com

Keira, DS 145/sKayla REVIEW

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Keira, DS 145/sKayla REVIEW

Post by RaDiv »

Keira arrived august the 12th at 9.30 am. I was at work when the DHL guy called, he was 10 minutes away so I had to hurry home to give him my precious signature and get my new babe inside. Then it was back to work again.
So many dolls, so little time.
I wanted a new doll, but which? The manufacturers I have ordered from in the past was out of the picture due to an excessive exchange rate. I resisted huge jiggly boobies on tiny tiny bodies and finally ended up on Doll Sweets website. For those of you who doesn't know, DS Doll is a japanese company with their factory in Dalian, China.

I looked through the entire photo gallery and was blown away. I found a discounted 145 cm with sKayla head. The head is a scaled down version of the Kayla head. I took a deep breath and ordered her with shaky hands.

Order details:
Order placed: 7/6
Order Confirmed 7/6
Production start 7/10
Doll Completed 8/3
Last payment received by DS 8/6
Shipping date 8/6
Arrival day: 8/12

John at DS responds to e-mail very fast. Production time was set to 1-3 weeks. When 3 weeks had passed John sent me a sit-rep or an update. There was a small delay. John also sent me pictures of my doll and I didn't have to ask for them. That's what I call customer service.
Back to Arrival Day. After checking the clock 1 million times it was finally time to go home. The drive home felt like it took forever.

Unboxing!
The cardboard box only had minor exterior damage. No signs of anything penetrating the box. An ocean of packing foam met me when I opened the box. After a short *clears throat* breast quality control I started digging her out of there. She was well protected with socks and gloves and was totally naked. No clothes that could leave stains or marks. Other content: one head, one wig, user manual and 2 inserts.
Before lifting her out of the box I had to shoot a few pictures. it was time to lift her out of the box. 17 kilos/37,48 lbs is perfect for my often aching back.

My first thought was how well she is made. She was a bit smaller than expected. Her body is very soft and nicely shaped. No rock hard foam cores lurking under the silicone. Hands and feet are molded from a humans hands, she even has nails on her feet. The seams are well trimmed and the fingers and nails are in a league of their own. Fingerwires poking through the silicone has been a problem on all my other dolls but DS has found a way to avoid it. Thanks to the advanced skeleton Keira can be posed like a human, even lift her shoulder. The eyes can be moved without using any lubricant. The make-up has been applied by a talented artist.

Keira's specs: Stiff Joints, yellow skincolor, nails, fingerbones and long black wig.

So to the question everyone will be asking, hows sex? Awesome. The insert has given me some intense experiences and her soft body feels great against mine. It feels even greater when she is powdered. The breasts are nice and squeezy. Impossible to keep my hands off. I have tried the anal entry a few times, it felt surprisingly good. Don't try without plenty of lube.

So to the verdict: It's a great doll at a good price. Highly recommended.

OK, that's all for now. I may add something later.

For the curious: Keira's photo album

This is one of the unboxing pictures:

You can keep your hat on.
IMG_2891a.jpg
IMG_2891a.jpg (44.06 KiB) Viewed 21224 times
Leopard Girl
IMG_3152df.jpg
IMG_3152df.jpg (90.98 KiB) Viewed 21224 times
She told me to come but I was already there

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Keira, DS 145/sKayla REVIEW

Post by jiayi »

Congrats RaDiv,
Another DS beauty in our midst! Without a doubt, these girls sell themselves.
Enjoy the honeymoon and keep those pics coming.....
Jiayi

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Kiera is a stunner! Great review on her. Looked through her album. WOW, nice shots.

She makes a wonderful model for a gifted photographer. Did a great job capturing her beauty.

Personally I am still amazed how someone can stop and take pictures when opening the shipping "container" (box) for the first time. Such self controll.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Whoah. A red name?? Cool name bro.... And nice doll.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

RaDiv wrote:So to the question everyone will be asking...
Yes! What is Keira's favorite color?
RaDiv wrote:hows sex?
Oh! Oops. I always ask the wrong questions! :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing your review and recommendation, RaDiv. Congrats and best wishes!

:glou:

p.s. Love that hat!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Congratulations RaDiv! I can attest to the fact that the 145cm body makes for a very fun playmate. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Quack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quack »

Grats and thank you for your review! This has me very excited for my own DS145 due to arrive tomorrow. BTW, I can confirm the fast email response from John... makes you wonder when the guy sleeps!

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

Are you in the USA? Did you encounter any customs issue with DHL?

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

Thanks for your review and congrats! Did you go for tight or loose joints, and are her two inserts different in any way?
RaDiv wrote: it was time to lift her out of the box. 17 kilos/37,48 lbs is perfect for my often aching back.
Just 17 kg - that's even less than the weight quoted by DS (18 kg w/o head).

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thank you for the detailed review & pics.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A good review my friend! :D Shut the blinds and keep the Polar Bears away! :wink:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great review RaDiv! You touched on a few things that I had forgotten/left out of my reviews. Good job!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

dogfather

Post by dogfather »

Congratrulation on you little lady's arrival
I like how she got out of the box in style

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's so wonderful to see my enthusiasm for DS ladies that once perhaps people thought eccentric bringing fun and joy into people's lives time and time again, and reliably so.

I flirt with other dolls, or perhaps they flirt with me but always DS - EX come through with refinement, joy, versatility and durability supreme.

Whatever I say about other dolls elsewhere, DS EX are excellent on so very many counts and it's so wonderful to find other people finding so.

The photo of her coming out of her box is really a charm. Isn't this possibly a candidate for the Category A photo competition this month breaking Rule 5 http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=67116 as we can certainly assume that she's in the house rather than outside? Most certainly as the box has been her house, wearing the hat upon emerging without breaks the rule.

Best wishes, congratulations and all encouragement,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

Hi guys can anyone help me out I've placed an order already for a ds doll with dai head with oral function and soft skeleton, my question is how soft is the silicone by comparison to jm dolls, positions during sex, and also texture, realism, form, ass, breasts, etc as well as the oral function ? I've read a lot of good reviews about shaylee from 1am, so now I am thinking should I cancel my order and buy shaylee instead, my primary use for the doll will be sex, so i want to make sure that it would be perfect for it, I would also like to know how's the oral function of the scaled down 145 cm body head vs shaylee, it's a lot of money so I need to be 100 percent sure I've made the right choice..

Thanx

INFORMATIONS