exdollofficial.com

My 160+ Kayla review : More pics later :)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My 160+ Kayla review : More pics later :)

Post by take123 »

Akai wrote:Was your doll shorter than 160cm?... because I got my 160 a little while ago, measured her with the head on from head to heels, and it was around 148cm... I emailed DS about this and they say they "measure differently". I'm assuming it's because they measure to the tow with the feet pointed, but I've never seen that done before with other manufacturers...
I measured mine and it's like what you got. I think mine was 150cm or less. Dsdoll measures it down to the tip of the toes. So if you measure to the heal it will probably be different to what Dsdoll reports. She's a petite height.

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

I made a post on what high heel size worked for me on my 160+ doll. For those interested:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=76215

anataus

Post by anataus »

take123 wrote:
Akai wrote:Was your doll shorter than 160cm?... because I got my 160 a little while ago, measured her with the head on from head to heels, and it was around 148cm... I emailed DS about this and they say they "measure differently". I'm assuming it's because they measure to the tow with the feet pointed, but I've never seen that done before with other manufacturers...
I measured mine and it's like what you got. I think mine was 150cm or less. Dsdoll measures it down to the tip of the toes. So if you measure to the heal it will probably be different to what Dsdoll reports. She's a petite height.
WHAT ????? Do they measure differently ?
They are kidding, I do hope

Height is a key information
Ok 1.50 mt is still a realistic girl but what about customers who would like to have a realistic girl but go for the 1.45 doll just for weight saving ?
Do they get a 1.35 mt doll ?
That's ridicoulus

Doll Forum should, in my opinion, ask DS to declare the true measures or being banned from the forum

P.S.

I would ask also the forum members to spare me some trivialities such as :

a) Chinese culture is different

a 1.60 cm tall girl measures 1.60 cm from the top of the head to the heels under all skies

b) Measures are quoted on DS web site

Information must be "foolprof" , customers are not supposed to read in details product specs, particularly in case they are deceiving

RoboticaErotica
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoboticaErotica »

Her face and breasts are amazing! Simple amazing.

How does her back and booty look?

I wish I would have discovered this life style 4 years and 10k ago.

Akai

Post by Akai »

anataus wrote:
take123 wrote:
WHAT ????? Do they measure differently ?
They are kidding, I do hope

Height is a key information
Ok 1.50 mt is still a realistic girl but what about customers who would like to have a realistic girl but go for the 1.45 doll just for weight saving ?
Do they get a 1.35 mt doll ?
That's ridicoulus

Doll Forum should, in my opinion, ask DS to declare the true measures or being banned from the forum

P.S.

I would ask also the forum members to spare me some trivialities such as :

a) Chinese culture is different

a 1.60 cm tall girl measures 1.60 cm from the top of the head to the heels under all skies

b) Measures are quoted on DS web site

Information must be "foolprof" , customers are not supposed to read in details product specs, particularly in case they are deceiving
Yup. In matter of fact I was pretty upset with DS the way they handled everything that I sold the doll here a while ago. They also sent me the wrong body style. The texture of the doll is quite bad too... was very disapointed. I would not recommend a DS Doll unless you were offered a very decent price. I have a Realdoll and a WM doll which I love, so DS doll was my first disappointment.
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

Moolap the Apeman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Moolap the Apeman »

Thanks for writing your experience. Beautiful doll.

puriya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by puriya »

I love your candid shots of her! I just purchased a the 163 evo version of Kayla and I loved reading your review. It's making me feel like I made the right purchase. Looking forward to seeing the differences in make up as well.

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Hi,

Nice doll! Does she have finger bones or just wires?
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

DS has one of the best silicone dolls, at a much more affordable price, the quality is close to the US and Japanese brands. The new faces are superb. Really impressive :D :D :D

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/ds-dolls/
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

_bryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by _bryan »

take123 wrote:As a background, this is my first doll. I have searched around this forum and it has been extremely helpful in choosing my brand. I decided on DsDoll because it had the appearance I liked the most and it was decently priced. I hope my review will be useful to new buyers.
Hi Take123,

Does yours have the oral function?

I have been looking high and low and DS is the only one that I can find that has anything like an oral function but is also semi-realistic looking. They have a new line called Summit with no oral function, and I'm considering forgetting my fantasy of oral in favor of more realistic.

Anyway just wanted to ask your thoughts. This is a great post, I found it really helpful.

ZxDan

Post by ZxDan »

She is so hot!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DS doll heads are not made for oral and one often sees splitting at the corner of mouths.

DS Summit are made for modelling, not sexual use.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

SilentButSexy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SilentButSexy »

Very sexy!

INFORMATIONS