exdollofficial.com

My 160+ Kayla review : More pics later :)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

AnimeFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My 160+ Kayla review : More pics later :)

Post by AnimeFan »

haremlover wrote:I wonder if you might possibly edit and remove the last sentence of your last post? It's sensitive information. ;-)
Yes, you are absolutely right! Think I should ask DSDoll directly or if someone knows anything, please PM to me!

Angel Phoenix77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angel Phoenix77 »

She is very gorgeous :) Have a great honeymoon :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Enjoy your honeymoon with your new lady.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Thanks for the review, always good to have!
Nice pictures, great look.
All the best to you.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Akai

Post by Akai »

Very nice! Thanks for all that info. I was debating weather to get the 160 or the 160+ and this helps... a bit... still kind of torn on both styles... lol
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

haremlover wrote:I wonder if you might possibly edit and remove the last sentence of your last post? It's sensitive information.

;-)

Sometimes one's luckier than others.

Best wishes

Harem
I'm not sure if this following line is the line you meant. I think it is becasue it does seem to be the last line in the post:

" I still have to buy clothes for her. The doll is incredibly skinny so buying clothes will be a quest in and of itself. I'll get some more pictures when I get more clothes for her. For now I only have underwear... For now here's a photo of her. "

If this is the line that you were referring to, I'm not sure why that would be considered "sensitive" - especially considering it's 100% accurate. I've stated this same thing MANY times, and for reasons unknown, people often disagree with considerable passion. In a few cases they have become very defensive. Some have even flamed or reprimanded me or have seemed highly insulted.

This is not my opinion. It is not aynone's opinion. it is simply a measurement, a fact, and a reality. Measurments are absolute facts, not opinions. I don't know why it would be considered "sensitive" to state the obvious which is that these dolls are in fact incredibly SKINNY when compared to typical average RG's

To anyone inclined to flame me for staing this, please 1st show me a pic of a real woman you know of who has shoulders that are only 12 inches wide...... Sooooo, thanks for your input and Have a nice day !

Finding clothes for this doll is in fact very difficult. Most women's clothing items, even in an Extra Small (xs) size, are still a bit big for this doll. I know 1st hand becasue I have owned the exact same doll. Many owners seem to absolutely love them this way. For others... not so much.

Why would stating what is an accurate and obvious description be "sensitive" ? This information is important for potential buyers to be made aware of. It can be hard to judge precise proportion and size from pics alone.

Please - If this was not the line you were pointing to, say so and I will delete this post.

With respect,

Bob

fysunxy
Ex-Member

Post by fysunxy »

I have a 161 Thera, also very beautiful, but lots of people like Kayla more.

Akai

Post by Akai »

I think he might have been talking about your name at the end. haha

I might suggest looking at teen clothing, like youth and such. I'm planning on getting this one too so let me know what you figure out! Sucks a little because I was hoping to use some of my realdoll's clothes, but oh well. Gotta go girl shopping. :whistle:
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

Her shoulders are only 12 inches across?

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

take123 wrote:Photos with brown hair:

I don't have my DSLR anymore so Samsung galaxy camera phone!
Thanks for the photos. Can you please take a few showcasing her backside/ass from a few angles? How "substantial" is it? Also, how flexible is she? Is she by any chance as flexible as the DS doll in this video at 17 seconds?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPfy_talk4

Very curious about both of these things! Thanks!

makamaka712
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by makamaka712 »

Beautiful doll! congrats :glou:

Akai

Post by Akai »

Was your doll shorter than 160cm?... because I got my 160 a little while ago, measured her with the head on from head to heels, and it was around 148cm... I emailed DS about this and they say they "measure differently". I'm assuming it's because they measure to the tow with the feet pointed, but I've never seen that done before with other manufacturers...

divergs

Post by divergs »

she is beautiful, great choice!

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

Thank's for the great review! Really helps.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

Tufgngbob wrote:
haremlover wrote:I wonder if you might possibly edit and remove the last sentence of your last post? It's sensitive information.

;-)

Sometimes one's luckier than others.

Best wishes

Harem
I'm not sure if this following line is the line you meant. I think it is becasue it does seem to be the last line in the post:

" I still have to buy clothes for her. The doll is incredibly skinny so buying clothes will be a quest in and of itself. I'll get some more pictures when I get more clothes for her. For now I only have underwear... For now here's a photo of her. "

If this is the line that you were referring to, I'm not sure why that would be considered "sensitive" - especially considering it's 100% accurate. I've stated this same thing MANY times, and for reasons unknown, people often disagree with considerable passion. In a few cases they have become very defensive. Some have even flamed or reprimanded me or have seemed highly insulted.

This is not my opinion. It is not aynone's opinion. it is simply a measurement, a fact, and a reality. Measurments are absolute facts, not opinions. I don't know why it would be considered "sensitive" to state the obvious which is that these dolls are in fact incredibly SKINNY when compared to typical average RG's

To anyone inclined to flame me for staing this, please 1st show me a pic of a real woman you know of who has shoulders that are only 12 inches wide...... Sooooo, thanks for your input and Have a nice day !

Finding clothes for this doll is in fact very difficult. Most women's clothing items, even in an Extra Small (xs) size, are still a bit big for this doll. I know 1st hand becasue I have owned the exact same doll. Many owners seem to absolutely love them this way. For others... not so much.

Why would stating what is an accurate and obvious description be "sensitive" ? This information is important for potential buyers to be made aware of. It can be hard to judge precise proportion and size from pics alone.

Please - If this was not the line you were pointing to, say so and I will delete this post.

With respect,

Bob

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on often and it's been 8-9 months since I got her. Didn't think my post would be popular enough to be pinned. I still have her and her quality is excellent. Nothing has fallen apart or is loose or anything so far. The new silicone odor has dissipated greatly so it's no longer a big problem. Quality wise I don't have any issues, it's quite well built.

I have found new dark clothing even after washing several times to stain her on spots that pressure the cloth against her skin. Rest assured the stain will go away after a few weeks since Silicone repels the dyes no matter how bad the stain. Don't apply alcohol or cleanser to force it to go away. I just let it sit and breathe air and after a while give a rinse with water in the bath. It will go away.

I want to talk a bit about the clothing fit since it's something I have been working on over the months. I think clothing size is very important since I have had issues and have had to waste some money to get the right fit. Baggy clothes don't look good.

For underwear, I find Victoria's Secret to be great and the fabric quality is better than the super cheap stores. I initially tried Yandy for cheap underwear and they feel like plastic, not comfortable and very brittle. For bras and underwear I just get the smallest size from Victoria's Secret which is XS. The store also uses more customized measurement for Bras like 30D but I have found XS to work just fine so I stuck with that. Worst comes to shove you can wash and dryer the clothing to shrink it a bit.

I find Yandy good for stockings/socks. They're cheap and they're comfortable. Again I get the smallest size XS or One Size Fits All (since sometimes the socks have no size since they're stretchy).

For shoes I have not had luck with Size 5 womens US. It was too long. I will try Size 4 next time and the only place I can find sizes that small are on Ebay.

For clothing I use Forever21, the pricing is affordable and you won't need the most highest quality wear since your doll isn't walking outside and using the clothing everyday. I have found dresses of size XS to work, and that's the most I've had success with so far. Some skirts with XS were too long from what was pictured since the doll isn't tall as your average American woman. I have found XS tops to work fine but some may be too small or tight because her bust size is large. For pants/shorts/jeans I haven't ventured into that space yet, I would imagine a XS shorts that has stretchable waist to be the easiest to get fit.

I have purchased a sewing machine and will be learning to tailoring my clothing in the future.

INFORMATIONS