exdollofficial.com

Hello and my doll on its way

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollfanaticx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hello and my doll on its way

Post by dollfanaticx »

Jiho is beautiful, congratulations! I bet she's glad her journey is finally over, with so many planes and trucks. Good luck with the online clothes shopping, my biggest problem there was limiting myself to just a few things, was really difficult.

I'm happy for the both of you!

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi

What a sweety :) . Beautiful pictures , hope for more .

Have a nice honeymoon .

Peter

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Edyedy, she´s a real beauty and she´s smart. :wink: Enjoy your honeymoon and please submit her to the Matrix when you have some time. :whistle:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

I'm in her bad books after she found out that I posted a photo of her with "bed hair". Personally, I find her messy hair a turn on but she begs to differ.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Jiho says "thanks Dollfanaticx, Peter and Chris...more compliments than I've yet to receive from edy"

Sigh, myself and Jiho have seemingly not gotten off to a good start. I'll make it up to her on the weekend.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

I'm going to hold off for a week or so before I post a review because, unfortunately, I do have some negatives right now and I would like to see if I feel differently after a while.

In the meantime, those negatives are: the weight and the seams. I expected the seams but I really did not think they would be so prominent to the touch. I accept them visually but it's really off putting and a reminder that she's a doll when I'm running my hands down the side of her body, arms or legs when I can feel those ridges. I would be interested in hearing if anyone else experiences that with their doll or whether I just got a doll that was not finished off well. If this is the norm for DS Dolls, I don't think I'll be getting another one. It might not be the highest end doll but still, it was over $2K and I would have expected that they smoothed off the seams.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Uh oh! She is going to spend all your money on clothes now. :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi edyedy, I know that DS has a very good quality control so I suppose you have gotten a doll with the same seams as I have. A close-up pic would help for clarification. :D I can feel LEF´s ssems as well but for me it´s not a problem at all. I´m sure you´ll get used to it over time anyhow.
About the weight, well, my biggest and heaviest doll is a Mechadoll made in France, she´s weighing 48 kilo´s, almost twice as much as LEF who are a DS 158 plus which will weigh a few kilos mire than your lady. And I got used to handle that weight as well. And I´m no Arnold Schwarzenegger, believe me. :haha4:

Chris

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi edyedy, I know that DS has a very good quality control so I suppose you have gotten a doll with the same seams as I have. A close-up pic would help for clarification. :D I can feel LEF´s ssems as well but for me it´s not a problem at all. I´m sure you´ll get used to it over time anyhow.
About the weight, well, my biggest and heaviest doll is a Mechadoll made in France, she´s weighing 48 kilo´s, almost twice as much as LEF who are a DS 158 plus which will weigh a few kilos mire than your lady. And I got used to handle that weight as well. And I´m no Arnold Schwarzenegger, believe me. :haha4:

Chris
Thank Chris.

I'm certainly getting more used to it. It's got me thinking on a project (with possibly disastrous outcomes) on treating the seams. I did a search on the forum but couldn't find anything that anyone has done themselves. If there is a topic in the forum about it, would be awesome if you could point me to it. I did however find a youtube video from a professional mask maker who showed how to remove the seams from a silicon mask he made. It involved cutting the seams into a "trench", filling it and then painting. Kind of scary project and if I was to undertake it, I'd probably start with the least obtrusive location like perhaps the inner length of the arms. The painting part, to disguise the seam repair would probably be the area I f@*k up. Anyway, I'm a long way off even thinking too deeply into that. I'll see how it goes.

The weight I think is probably more of an issue for me because of the tight joints. This is probably a good point to again mention this to any newbies reading this who have yet to purchase a doll. It's been mentioned hundreds of times before elsewhere but I'll bring it up again, now with my own personal experience...those tight joints can be a killer to maneuver while in play. As people have said before: "loose joints for play, tight joints for photography". I'm one of those guys that kind of gets bored being in one position for anything longer than a minute. So you can probably see how these tight joints are killing my arms and back! I'm quite a fit guy. But if anyone was taking photos of me and my girl it would sure look like physical abuse. Knee to the stomach, yank her shoulders forward...you get the picture. lol. Hopefully they loosen up a bit through time. I've heard people say they do.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi edyedy, I can´t recall a thread about that but if you want to do it an alternative to the paint job is to apply colour to the silicone you apply to fill up the trenches.
LEF has tight joints but I usully play with Brigitte who has loose joints as she´s my doll wife and queen bee of my crowd so I can´t give you any advice on that. LEF´s joints have loosened up just very little. :roll:

Chris

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Chris made an excellent point,

Hi Edyedy,

First off, congrats on your beautiful lady Jiho.

Maybe you can get some silicone from DS Doll that is already the same colour as Jiho's skin, that would save you having to paint afterwards and you wouldn't have to worry about the colour wearing off. I wish you good luck if you undertake fixing the seams and I hope it goes well. My doll has visible seams, but I don't even pay attention to it anymore...

Hope it all goes well, please keep us posted

Nick
Nick

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

That's a couple of great ideas Nick and Chris. Thanks for that. No harm in me asking DS about sending the silicone but I have a good inclination that the answer will be no, just because I don't think they're allowed to export liquids and such. I'll ask though. More than likely, I'm just going to live with the seams. If I get another doll in the future (lol, "if") I may then experiment. I am seriously thinking of an OI doll. :whistle:

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

I don't know why I forgot to mention this (and s probably much more of an issue than my own personal opinions on the weight, joints and seams that I've mentioned) but my insert ripped in two places. I'm not going to post pictures because it's probably a visual you don't want to see. I'm glad DS actually sent me two. It ripped when I was removing it. So, again for new owners: be extremely careful removing the insert.

Wish I could brag that it was my 'thang' that ripped it but, well, I'm a little below average in the size department (TMI). :)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi there, it´s best to powder the insert and the inside of the hole to put it in thoroughly which makes fitting and getting it out easier as well. :wink:

Chris

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Thanks for the tip, Chris! Talking of powder...it really is amazing what a difference a powdering makes to the appearance/realism of the doll. Still in the learning process.

INFORMATIONS