exdollofficial.com

Hello and my doll on its way

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Hello and my doll on its way

Post by brigittes hubbie »

edyedy wrote:Thanks for the tip, Chris! Talking of powder...it really is amazing what a difference a powdering makes to the appearance/realism of the doll. Still in the learning process.

Yes, and over time you don´t need to powder that much anymore. You´ll see. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Jiho
Doll
Doll

Post by Jiho »

I can't help my seams. Edyedy has no hair! :lol:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Jiho wrote:I can't help my seams. Edyedy has no hair! :lol:
I see you already get along just great. :lol:

Chris

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Well, first things first.

Congratulations on your lovely doll, may the two of you spend a long happy time together. :glou:

( And may we get a lot of lovely pictures out of it.) :wink: :whistle:

As for
edyedy wrote:I'm certainly getting more used to it. It's got me thinking on a project (with possibly disastrous outcomes) on treating the seams. I did a search on the forum but couldn't find anything that anyone has done themselves. If there is a topic in the forum about it, would be awesome if you could point me to it.
I am sure there was a thread and someone did a remarkable job on it - but it was several years ago and as good as my memory is I cannot recall where to look( might give it a try, but no promises).

Kind regards.

Edith thinks it was this one:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 93&t=43082

Imho - first take a step back and give it a few weeks see if you get used to it though.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Jiho wrote:I can't help my seams. Edyedy has no hair! :lol:
I have hair, just...well, not very much of it.

brigittes hubbie wrote:
I see you already get along just great. :lol:

Chris

Shower time makes up for it :D

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

mi6c wrote:Congratulations on your lovely doll, may the two of you spend a long happy time together. :glou:

( And may we get a lot of lovely pictures out of it.) :wink: :whistle:
Thank you! I'm a little reluctant to post pictures though, because of the particular model...it's considered borderline and I don't want to get banned. I thought previous photos were ok but they weren't.
mi6c wrote: As for
edyedy wrote:I'm certainly getting more used to it. It's got me thinking on a project (with possibly disastrous outcomes) on treating the seams. I did a search on the forum but couldn't find anything that anyone has done themselves. If there is a topic in the forum about it, would be awesome if you could point me to it.
I am sure there was a thread and someone did a remarkable job on it - but it was several years ago and as good as my memory is I cannot recall where to look( might give it a try, but no promises)..
Yeah, I would of thought some brave person would have undertook such an operation. Thrilled to hear that it turned it good. Would love to see that thread. I'll continue to dig too. Having said that, after four days I'm already used to the seams now and it's not as much a problem as day 1...maybe they softened up too after her showers and powdering.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Posing with one of my guitars. I had originally posted this one in the Light and Shadow photo contest thread but missed the rule about only one photo per entry. I opted to enter my other photo. I quite like this photo too though, so thought I'd share it.
DSC_10922.jpg
DSC_10922.jpg (53.6 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
The photoshop work: cropping, slight adjustment to contrast, removal of some background objects visible in the black area.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

This morning I bumped into the very same UPS guy that delivered my doll, at the entrance of my local Rite Aid...as I was going in to buy lube. He asked me "how it was going?" and glad he didn't end that with "with your doll".

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

edyedy wrote:This morning I bumped into the very same UPS guy that delivered my doll, at the entrance of my local Rite Aid...as I was going in to buy lube. He asked me "how it was going?" and glad he didn't end that with "with your doll".
And if he asked "how it's going with your doll" ?

I've learned that sometimes we ourselves are more afraid of it then others. Last year I had my house painted. One of the painters told me he was at my house a few days before, he ringed but no answer, he looked through the windows, he saw a woman, he ringed again, looked again and then he realised it was a doll :lol: He told me this, he thought it was funny, nothing else :D

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Nescio50 wrote: And if he asked "how it's going with your doll" ?
Oh my, I have no idea what I'd have said in return. You know, with it being out-of-the-blue. Maybe "she's absolutely awesome, you should get one!"
Nescio50 wrote: I've learned that sometimes we ourselves are more afraid of it then others. Last year I had my house painted. One of the painters told me he was at my house a few days before, he ringed but no answer, he looked through the windows, he saw a woman, he ringed again, looked again and then he realised it was a doll :lol: He told me this, he thought it was funny, nothing else :D
:haha4:

Fortunately for me I live on the third floor. I did have someone ring my doorbell at around 10pm last night...while I was taking photos. I surprised myself how quickly I could react and hide Ms Jiho. Glad she's not any heavier. Felt bad throwing her in a closet. Just made me decide on my next step...a suitable storage solution. After all that, it was a food delivery guy for someone downstairs. Could of hit that dude! ;)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi edyedy, how about a folding screen for the room you made the pics. In case of emergency put her on a chair and shield her with it. No need to put her in the closet then. :wink:
The last time the guy who controls the central heating in my apartement I shielded my dolls behind two folding screens next to each other. He didn´t dare to ask what´s behind them. He´s happy anyway each time he gets into my apartement due to the Playmate posters in the office room. :D He has sparkling eyes when he rings at my door. :D
Great pic by the way.

Chris

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Great idea. I often have folks over quite frequently, including two women that I'm currently seeing (long story and definitely not as thrilling as it sounds on paper)*, so I'm thinking more of a nice looking storage bench with lock (seen another thread somewhere discussing a few). Though I have indeed been thinking of a screen for a while, mainly just for decor...a Japanese thing. Now that you mention it, it may come in handy for emergencies when a temporary guest arrives. Thanks.

* one of the reasons why Jiho is in my life

dollfanaticx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfanaticx »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi edyedy, how about a folding screen for the room you made the pics. In case of emergency put her on a chair and shield her with it. No need to put her in the closet then. :wink:
The last time the guy who controls the central heating in my apartement I shielded my dolls behind two folding screens next to each other. He didn´t dare to ask what´s behind them. He´s happy anyway each time he gets into my apartement due to the Playmate posters in the office room. :D He has sparkling eyes when he rings at my door. :D
Great pic by the way.

Chris
That is actually a fantastic idea, I will have to get one as well. I left my first doll on my couch while I was at work a few years and was absolutely mortified when I came home and found a "we entered your apartment for a maintenance issue" tag on my door. Turns out they ran out of the "notice" tags and never actually entered my apartment, but I had to feel out the maintenance staff when I ran into them just to make sure I didn't get any odd looks or comments.

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

mi6c wrote:
edyedy wrote:If there is a topic in the forum about it, would be awesome if you could point me to it.
Edith thinks it was this one:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 93&t=43082

Imho - first take a step back and give it a few weeks see if you get used to it though.
I bought those scissors off ebay after reading that thread and used it on another doll with pretty good results. Definitely follow mi6c's advice and don't rush into any doll mods without seeing if you can live with it first! Case in point: There is a tiny glob of silicone right over my Saki head's eyelid and while at first I hated it, this little imperfection has character like a very small mole, and I've decided to keep it on.

Smoothing down the seams is a very involved process and you might still not be happy with the results. My 145's seams are noticeable but if I dim the lights I'll quickly forget they're there. The scissors are only helpful if the seams are ridged, not inverted (the latter of which is what my 145 has, at least). And for pictures, photoshop's healing brush does quick work of these!

Awesome pic btw!!!
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

You crack me up Edyedy!!!! The delivery guy... lol , I as you know, received a Blow-up doll my first try! We all know how that went! But anyway, she is sitting on my bench in the bedroom un-blown up, but still sticks out... A guest came over and we were hanging out in the room and I forgot she was just laying there! I covered her with a blanky and my guest never saw it! Even though I don't really care if they did, but for now, it's under wraps! Wait till I get the real doll! lol.. And no, My guest and I were just talking!!! Seriously.... irishgirl in waiting..
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

INFORMATIONS