exdollofficial.com

Hello and my doll on its way

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dogfather

Re: Hello and my doll on its way

Post by dogfather »

Congratrulation on the arrival of your new lady! :D
love what you've done with your photo
putting two of your precious things together (guitar & dolly)
your pic brings out a level of maturity which I didn't forsee from a Nina's face (actually is it a Nina head?)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi edyedy and dollfanaticx, I´m happy that you like the idea. That´s what the forum is for.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Thanks dogfather. Yes, it's a Nina head. She's really got me interested in photography again. My DSLR has been sitting in its case for about two years. To be honest, I just got the doll as sex toy but she's become my muse. Not only that, she's inspired me to go back to the gym...need to work on those biceps.

dollfanaticx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfanaticx »

edyedy wrote:Thanks dogfather. Yes, it's a Nina head. She's really got me interested in photography again. My DSLR has been sitting in its case for about two years. To be honest, I just got the doll as sex toy but she's become my muse. Not only that, she's inspired me to go back to the gym...need to work on those biceps.
Man that's good to hear, I started dieting again and i'm planning to start working out soon when it's more convenient. Don't want my girl to feel like she's stuck with me after all :)

Simply amazing what they really do for us outside of just occasional fun.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

I received this morning, a custom made outfit from Nadia (NPW Studio Atelier Prive': http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=250)

The outfit was a replication of K-Pop group 'Oh My Girl' dance outfit as seen in this video:
EDIT: video has been disabled by the owner for viewing on external sites. You can still view it on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkGUzH908E

And here is a photograph of Jiho wearing the outfit:
omg.jpg
omg.jpg (75.02 KiB) Viewed 775 times
As I hope you can see, Nadia did an absolutely outstanding job. The photograph looks bluer but it's just my bad photography...it's the same color as in the video.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Stunning outfit, cool idea, your lady must love you for it. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS