exdollofficial.com

DS Doll skeleton: rigid or flexible?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

maximaxi
Apprentice
Apprentice

DS Doll skeleton: rigid or flexible?

Post by maximaxi »

Hi. I am considering the purchase of a DS Doll. One important doubt is that there is an option between rigid or flexible articulations. Is there a video which explain the exact difference between these two skeletons?

Thanks

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: DS Doll skeleton: rigid or flexible?

Post by AlexKnight »

Here's a DS Doll video that shows the difference between a hard and soft skeleton:
It's also on the DS Doll website, but as the download is pretty slow there, and it's not on the DS Doll Youtube channel, I uploaded it to my Youtube account.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS