exdollofficial.com

I have got the ds 170cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

edyedy

Re: I have got the ds 170cm

Post by edyedy »

I'm in that percentage of guys who want smaller boobs on their doll. Hopefully (since I think this 170 seems to be a scaled-up version of the 145, I could be wrong) they will at some point do a 'minus' version. It's the only thing that puts me off this doll is her boob size. Just my own personal preference.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

But the point of this lady isn't her boobs but her bum. Her boobs seem to be rather a natural sort of size to me rather than anything to be described as large . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

I'm trying my hardest not to look at her bum...or else I'll spend money :lol:

what bum? I see no bum, move along edyedy before you can find your credit card. :)

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

She really does have slender shoulders - now I understand why her shoulder width is listed as narrower on the DS Dolls Website than the shoulders of the 168.

One thing I can't get out of my head after seeing it mentioned here is the "Chicken Drumstick" effect of her thighs. She really does have a large ass and thighs compared to her proportions.

I'm a fan of DS's sculpts, more than any other manufacturer, but really? This was based on a single person?

When this body was first announced, I looked at Model Agency Websites to see the proportions of their curviest swimsuit models (as opposed to fashion models), and compare them to the measurements of this doll. Even their breasts, buttocks and thighs aren't as wide compared to their shoulders and waist of this body, so something's very strange about its proportions.

I'm still quite taken by the figure, but once you see the "Chicken Drumstick" comment, and corresponding photograph, you can't unsee it ...

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

I really like the look of this doll...being a leg man it she would be perfect for modelling retro underwear garters and nylons
And now that they have improved the look of the insert and lady parts
I am very tempted to.buy.in.the near future.
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Agalmatoreveur wrote: I'm still quite taken by the figure, but once you see the "Chicken Drumstick" comment, and corresponding photograph, you can't unsee it ...
Yes - it worried me too but the new photos don't show it at all and DS say that they have improved the figure and importantly the bloke who took the photo I think was inept in posing. You've only got to get the permutation of skeleton movements out of sync and you have something odd. For this reason I don't think that the photo or the comment is at all representative and other photos are coming through that look wholly normal and wonderful.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The very comprehensive views on the video http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=69078 show this doll to be impeccable and the odd photo which we've seen is a matter of incompetant posing.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

I don't mean to call attention to or restate the obvious, but YES, there definitely is something a bit weird about the proportions of this doll . . . not really saying bad, but a bit unusual. And yes, the shoulders are a bit narrow and therefore a bit out of proportion to the rest of the body. I do wish the shoulders were not all quite so narrow. I can't figure out why they keep doing this. Even another 4 CM in shoulder girth would be a considerable improvement and would be be much more real looking.

All and all I do really like this model. Nothing is going to be perfect. I am seriously considering placing an order for one. I just wish DS would begin making dolls with a bit closer to a real woman's shoulder girth and proportions. I get the need to save weight where possible. I know weight is a trade off for realism. However, in the case of the shoulders, I would gladly take another few pounds for a more real looking shoulder girth. Like I said, even 4cm would be an improvement.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Tufgngbob wrote:I don't mean to call attention to or restate the obvious, but YES, there definitely is something a bit weird about the proportions of this doll . . . not really saying bad, but a bit unusual. And yes, the shoulders are a bit narrow and therefore a bit out of proportion to the rest of the body. I do wish the shoulders were not all quite so narrow. I can't figure out why they keep doing this. Even another 4 CM in shoulder girth would be a considerable improvement and would be be much more real looking.

All and all I do really like this model. Nothing is going to be perfect. I am seriously considering placing an order for one. I just wish DS would begin making dolls with a bit closer to a real woman's shoulder girth and proportions. I get the need to save weight where possible. I know weight is a trade off for realism. However, in the case of the shoulders, I would gladly take another few pounds for a more real looking shoulder girth. Like I said, even 4cm would be an improvement.
Maybe that change would be an improvement, but I just don't really see a problem when I look at the doll. Lots of women have narrow shoulders. It's a very feminine trait. Guys are typically broad-shouldered. The doll doesn't strike me as disproportioned in that way (or in any obvious way). I guess it's a subjective thing!
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

What about WM's 155cm doll? A 15'' waist? Really? That doll looks downright strange to me, like a Wasp. Coupled with enormous breasts...but it's a fantasy body, which is alright because the doll world is all based in fantasy anyways. I think the proportions on this doll are amazing.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

i think everything below her waist is perfect, as well as get upper parts... judging by all the pics I've seen so far. i also agree that the one pic lying on the bed does give her the chicken drumstick look. but i dismissed that as her legs not being fully extended.

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

edyedy wrote:I'm trying my hardest not to look at her bum...or else I'll spend money :lol:

what bum? I see no bum, move along edyedy before you can find your credit card. :)

omg I had a good laugh at this post.
I feel the same way man.
Got my 160+ several months ago, and love her to the max, but............

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

INTJonny wrote:
edyedy wrote:I'm trying my hardest not to look at her bum...or else I'll spend money :lol:

omg I had a good laugh at this post.
I feel the same way man.
Got my 160+ several months ago, and love her to the max, but............
Tell me about it. I think I might have to sell my 160+ so I can buy a 170. I mean just look at that ass 8O .

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

DollOgler wrote: ...
just look at that ass 8O .

Trying not to. Every time I do, my credit card inches out a little further from my wallet.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

haremlover wrote:
Agalmatoreveur wrote: I'm still quite taken by the figure, but once you see the "Chicken Drumstick" comment, and corresponding photograph, you can't unsee it ...
Yes - it worried me too but the new photos don't show it at all and DS say that they have improved the figure and importantly the bloke who took the photo I think was inept in posing. You've only got to get the permutation of skeleton movements out of sync and you have something odd. For this reason I don't think that the photo or the comment is at all representative and other photos are coming through that look wholly normal and wonderful.

Best wishes

Harem
Yes, it is an unfortunate angle, I'm willing to wait until more pictures are made available from members here who purchase the doll before I get all uppity about the thighs :D.

I do have to say though, that it's not just the thickness of the thighs as compared to the calves/ankles that makes this body seem off.

There's also the very strangely high waist to hip ratio. I'm not too worried about the shoulders, as the point about keeping the weight down is well made, but when you've got a curvaceous doll with proportions that are even more outlandish than the average comic book super heroine, you know somebody's doing something funny.

I still like it, though, but the gap between this and the 168, as far as desirability goes, is closing ...

INFORMATIONS