exdollofficial.com

the 170cm doll new pictures

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ErrorNull

Re: the 170cm doll new pictures

Post by ErrorNull »

the naughty parts do look realistic indeed. wow and the hands and feet are amazing. love the photos. has a real stylized like 300 look.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Doll Sweet continues to improve and amaze. The body on this doll is astounding.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Need to see how soft the ass is...I want one.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

james 1966 wrote:8O What's not to like? 8O Other doll companies please take note...
Especially when you consider the price difference, wait time and that rock solid skeleton. You can't beat it.

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

sapman24 wrote:Need to see how soft the ass is...I want one.
Agreed. Please do a demo video that demonstrates ass wiggle and tit jiggle, plus skeleton range of motion. I would sock money away quickly to pick this one up. :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Awesome upgrades. The 170 cm body is now perfect IMHO.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Awesome! It's about frikin time that a doll maker got a clue and made a real large boob doll that is taller than the average dwarf, AND at least thicker than an anorexic Supermodel, and has Asian faces available. This combination has been sorely missing from the available doll options for way to long (like forever or at least since the original RD1 lineup)... Am I really the only one out here that likes loves BIG boobed Asian and Eurasian strippers??? I was beginning to think so. Now I see I am not alone. I guess I'll be placing another DS order very soon.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Any plans for a 'minus' version in the future, as with the 145 model?

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Tufgngbob wrote: ...
It's about frikin time that a doll maker got a clue and made a real large boob doll that is taller than the average dwarf, AND at least thicker than an anorexic Supermodel
I think we get your point and agree but you could have worded that a little less offensively.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

"I think we get your point and agree but you could have worded that a little less offensively."

Sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

Thanks for the apology. Just keep in mind that many members like those kind of dolls you've described and love their dolls. They're not to my personal taste either but (and according to the rules of the forum too) we have to be considerate of that and be more objective than subjective. Imagine being an owner of such doll and seeing it being described as a "dwarf" or "anorexic". Anyway, I won't labor on that point. You apologized and that's fine with me personally.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

So Sexy!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Wow. Is that a vagina design update? It looks amazing! Is it still an insert or is it built-in now?

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Absolutely beautiful! With the the changes DS has made in the last 12 months I can't imagine what they will do in the coming years.

DM

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

totally bump the topic of a video showcasing more of the booty. Depending on how soft it is, I might have to buy this new 170cm doll! droolzzz.... My 160+ has a decent shaped butt, but it's HARD.

I really have to echo all the comments previously posted too. Not only does DS create quality dolls, but they're improvements are fantastic.

If I had to guess, the new upgrades with the vagina looks like it's still an insert, which would be awesome. So much more realistic looking.

INFORMATIONS