exdollofficial.com

DS doll 170cm doll play BDSM video

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS doll 170cm doll play BDSM video

Post by jazzman »

my thoughts exactly. WTH are they thinking representing their company like this.....I had wanted the April and Thera heads in advance of planning which body to buy. Now, I will forget about them. I don't want to buy from any company who portrays females as objects of ridicule and domination.

blindwebster wrote:It's nothing against DS, as I think they are phenomenal dolls and would love one. I just cannot stand seeing women tied up like that. I prefer seeing beautiful poses in gorgeous environments. As far as erotica in general goes, I prefer seeing sexy 'please fuck me, baby' shots. Not all of this domination type shit.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

please allow we explain:

as our character design, she is not been torturing.
her name is "JiuXi Lee", she is CPRO of our company at day time, but when Night Falls,
she have this hobby, by being tied up the way to release pressure and get happy.

I didn't post the story, because it is hard translate in English. hope this will not make some misunderstanding.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Doll Sweet wrote:please allow we explain:

her name is "JiuXi Lee", she is CPRO of our company at day time, but when Night Falls,
she have this hobby, by being tied up the way to release pressure and get happy.

I didn't post the story, because it is hard translate in English. hope this will not make some misunderstanding.

Anyway, I look forward to some footage showcasing the doll posing in more natural environments. As you have an incredible creation here.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Doll Sweet wrote:........hope this will not make some misunderstanding.
I love it !!!

This video is showing the birth of ART , you don´t need to justify it .

:thumbs_up:

Peter

Wunderlust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Wunderlust »

BDSM isn't about tour torture, it's about control for both. I don't find it nearly as exciting as my girlfriend does. She loves it. She is the one that asked me to do it.
No matter where you go, there you are.
Any time you have to use a microsoft product to solve a problem, you just doubled your problems.

wjq1017

Post by wjq1017 »

the video was removed...TAT

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Doll Sweet wrote:please allow we explain:

:thumbs_up: :wink:

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

blindwebster wrote:The 170 is amazing in every way, but I can't say I am a fan of seeing a woman tied up like that. In fact, I find it repulsive. Just make a video showcasing the body, poses and movement. Please.

Why?

It's erotic and when done, it's with someone you trust. Because of judgment, I can't enjoy the video!!!! Boo!

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

stacy718 wrote:
blindwebster wrote:The 170 is amazing in every way, but I can't say I am a fan of seeing a woman tied up like that. In fact, I find it repulsive. Just make a video showcasing the body, poses and movement. Please.
Why?

It's erotic and when done, it's with someone you trust. Because of judgment, I can't enjoy the video!!!! Boo!
Agreed. The taking down of this video in deference to the sensitivities of a couple of blue-noses is disappointing. This sort of crap is exactly why we're unlikely to see the kind of advancements we'd all like in love doll technology any time soon. Major corporations will always fold the moment a couple of loud-mouths start shrieking about the moral outrage of selling something sexual to adults that find it appealing. It's why the world today is filled with blood-soaked, bullet and bomb-riddled, guts-and-gore TV, movies and video game spectacles while sex has to be hidden behind gauze when it isn't entirely consigned to a cultural ghetto like a filthy, unmentionable secret.

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' was a huge cultural event and smash hit. How many complaints did you hear over the on-screen depiction of an entire planet full of people being incinerated? Of watching them staring up in horror at the sky at the moment of their deaths? Contrast that with how much of an outrage there would have been if a single female nipple had been shown in the film.

Don't talk to me about sociopaths, this entire society is sociopathic when it comes to loving depictions of violence and hating depictions of sex.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

rubyfan wrote:

Don't talk to me about sociopaths, this entire society is sociopathic when it comes to loving depictions of violence and hating depictions of sex.
"We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party.
There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy.
There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent there will be no need of science.
There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life.
All competing pleasures will be destroyed.
But always—do not forget this Winston—always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler.
Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever."

- George Orwell/ 1984 -

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

stacy718 wrote:

Why?

I never asked for it to be removed, Stacy. I even said in another thread that I have no problem ignoring it and moving on. I just prefer a different brand of eroticism and beauty is all. I was just voicing my opinion, but I guess 'boo' me for having one, lol.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

rubyfan wrote:Agreed. The taking down of this video in deference to the sensitivities of a couple of blue-noses is disappointing.
I agree too. I would have thought everyone would be more open minded and accepting around here of all places. But (very) negative things were said and that is bad PR. Can't blame DS for taking it down.

INFORMATIONS