exdollofficial.com

DS 170cm doll SM pictures (JP cartoon style)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS 170cm doll SM pictures (JP cartoon style)

Post by blindwebster »

jazzman wrote:Lust for Life states "but if you do not like this kind of stuff you can go somewhere else" which is obviously not a solution as this forum was meant to allow a community of like minded individuals to enjoy their hobby with like-minded individuals. The problems arise when things such as this cause concern with some of us that we are NOT like-minded with those who enjoy these photos or what they depict. Whether we find it morally or esthetically reprehensible is our individual choice. My suggestion is that there are should be sub-forums, members only, who sign in and view such images, so that the rest of us aren't painted with the same brush. Then the doll manufacturer who wants to appeal to this group of people can post their pictures privately, without destroying their public relations amongst those of us who are offended. I had been considering DS dolls for some time as they have wonderful faces, but they have lost me as a potential customer and does that affect their bottom line in the long run? Obviously not. But I believe that there are others like me, who prefer to deal with companies not of that ilk. So while I will not "go somewhere else', as so rudely suggested, I will in the future not intentionally click open a DS site.
I still love their dolls, just not the choice of 'art' here. I'll just ignore it and enjoy the rest of their footage, as it is not going to affect me.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

blindwebster wrote:
...It's just not my thing, at all...

...so why do you have to tell everybody about it ? :roll:

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

sture wrote:
blindwebster wrote:
...It's just not my thing, at all...

...so why do you have to tell everybody about it ? :roll:
Because I am a member of this DISCUSSION forum and can comment on content that is posted if I wish. I just said that I don't like seeing women bound up like that, but I still love the dolls and will easily ignore it and move on. I suggest you do the same if you don't like my comments.

Good day.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

jazzman wrote:I am not sure that photos depicting torturing young women represents how members of this dollforum wish to be known. Artistic or not,the message is one of extreme violation suggesting a very unpleasant outcome. I for one, find this horrifyingly offensive. How can this be allowed?
TDF does not allow extreme bdsm, like real torture (Rule 1 of the RoC). The pictures in this thread are only artistic bondage. Nothing extreme.
If it's not your taste, please ignore. If you want to discuss this, please comply to Rule 6 of the RoC and send a PM to a member of staff. Thank you!

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

The opinions shared in this thread underline again the fact that there is no such thing as "bad PR" - every PR is good PR :) And let's not forget that having a doll (or having sex with a doll) is a fetish, just like bondage, or dressing up your 120cm in a "sweet little girl" outfit - which, btw, is doing much more damage to the doll community than the pictures DS posted. Let us be pretty realistic about this.

That being said, I am not into bondage, but I like the artistic approach of the set.
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

Good morning,

As a (currently) former, active practitioner of the BDSM lifestyle, I am fully aware that it is not for everyone, and that the range of responses can vary from mild disinterest to unqualified horror. That can be said of any non-mainstream activity, fetish, or lifestyle.

The first thing one needs to be mindful of is that, regardless which aspect of BSDM a couple (or group) participates in, it is always consensual. That specific activities, limits, and safe words (and signals) are established through negotiations beforehand, is merely the first level of "protection" for the sub, slave, or bottom. At no time, will a reputable or responsible dom, master, or top proceed beyond his/her partner's use of a safe word or signal. In short: no one is actually tortured.

Now, since dolls cannot physically or verbally respond to stimuli, their inclusion in this form of activity is, pretty much, restricted to bondage. With proper consideration of the doll's materials, composition, construction, and range of movement, the choice and application of the actual restraints may have minimal, if any, effect on the doll itself. Potential problems occur when stances and positions, that may approach, or exceed, a doll's recommended movement ranges, are used.

While setting up for a bondage shoot requires a bit of imagination, it necessitates more than a modicum of forethought. How extreme is what position going to be? How long will that position need to be maintained? What kind of transition to the next position? And those are only the basic considerations. From my experience, it is about 8 times more difficult than working with a human model.

Just my 2¢,
B
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

I'm honestly not into bondage. However, since it's something that is practiced by consenting adults, Who am I to judge?
And another thing; I actually find these pictures to be beautiful from an artistic point of view. I know not everyone will agree but thankfully we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

This is simply a fetish called BSDM (Bondage Sadism Dominance and Masochism). It's one of those things that you're either into it, or you're not. Most people aren't.

Don't take it seriously, no one is actually torturing this doll and even if that was the case, well, they bought it with their own money so we don't have a say-so in what they do with it.

There's plenty of other extreme fetishes that may seem repulsive to most people, like Necrophilia (corpse fetish), Vorarephilia (cannibalism), Asphyxiophilia (suffocation), Coprophagia (urine/feces). They exist, there's nothing you can do about that.

These photos are just art exemplifying one of those extreme fetishes. Try and enjoy it for what it is if you can, or just move on to the next thread if you cannot.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

rubyfan wrote:Wow! Does anyone know how images of this style are produced? The 170 body looks amazing when processed like this.
omg, it looks like it was illustrated but it is not...?

please teach me how to make such dramatized images.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

Tybalt wrote:
rubyfan wrote:Wow! Does anyone know how images of this style are produced? The 170 body looks amazing when processed like this.
omg, it looks like it was illustrated but it is not...?

please teach me how to make such dramatized images.
I know, right?? They don't even look like they were made from real world photographs.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

As one of the resident do-gooder prudes around these parts, I can tell you that I thought the filter on these DS pics was pretty cool, but the content didn't resonate with me so I moved on. It's recognizable as a fetish, and one which appeals to a portion of DS' customer base. If you thought this was rough, you should have seem the Chinese forum picture story Harem cross-posted a few months ago that depicted a DS doll being tied up and gang raped. That got removed, btw.

I'll bet B-man knows how this style is applied to pictures. He hasn't posted here yet but he is good with stuff like that. Hope to see a tutorial and some *cough* classy *cough* examples too! :-D

INFORMATIONS