exdollofficial.com

The 168 As a Sleeping Companion

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Agalmatoreveur

The 168 As a Sleeping Companion

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Those of you who've purchased dolls, and those of us who are thinking about it, have done, or will do, so for various reasons.

One of the ones I've been thinking about is as a sleeping companion (during winter, summer is too hot for that), as I wonder if it would be very calming and restful. I figured that I'd offset the coldness of the silicone by having her wearing a sweater of some kind, which should make her a "cuddlier" sleeping companion.

Does anyone else share a bed with a DS? I'm specifically thinking about a 168 or 170, but I guess I can only really ask about the 168, as there isn't anyone with a 170 yet. I know it's not the same thing as cuddling a Teddy Babe, but does a DS make a good bed partner at all, even with the relative hardness of the silicone?

I guess logically, a loose joints one would make more sense, but I'd like my hypothetical doll to hold positions for the occasional photograph.

I've read that the fingers and toes are particularly delicate for sleeping next to, but there are always socks and mittens they could wear ...

cucky

Re: The 168 As a Sleeping Companion

Post by cucky »

Hi

I share my bed with a 160 DS . ( 168 model is the same hight ) .

And yes , she is wearing soft terry clothing . This feels 100 % real .

I dont think that the silicone is to hard .

I can not roll on the other side of my bed , i would stuck in the middel .

Use your own blanket , so there is no fight in the night , hehe . Thats better for the finger and feet .

Peter

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Agalmatoreveur wrote:Those of you who've purchased dolls, and those of us who are thinking about it, have done, or will do, so for various reasons.

One of the ones I've been thinking about is as a sleeping companion (during winter, summer is too hot for that), as I wonder if it would be very calming and restful. I figured that I'd offset the coldness of the silicone by having her wearing a sweater of some kind, which should make her a "cuddlier" sleeping companion.
Using a DS doll as a sleeping companion is much like using coffee as a sleep aid. Being next to such a sexy doll makes it nearly impossible for me to sleep... at first anyway. :twisted:
Agalmatoreveur wrote:Does anyone else share a bed with a DS? I'm specifically thinking about a 168 or 170, but I guess I can only really ask about the 168, as there isn't anyone with a 170 yet. I know it's not the same thing as cuddling a Teddy Babe, but does a DS make a good bed partner at all, even with the relative hardness of the silicone?
DS dolls make for wonderful sleeping partners. DollSweet's soft silicone makes it that much sweeter. DS silicone is anything but hard. The only thing that will be hard is... well... you know. :)
Agalmatoreveur wrote:I guess logically, a loose joints one would make more sense, but I'd like my hypothetical doll to hold positions for the occasional photograph.

I've read that the fingers and toes are particularly delicate for sleeping next to, but there are always socks and mittens they could wear ...
Trust me, for sleeping with the doll, and for sex, you're most likely going to want loose joints. The only time I would ever recommend tight joints is if someone says they are mainly going to use the doll for photography.

I sleep with all three of my dolls. It is actually very nice to hold them. However, if you live where it's usually cold, you may want to invest in a heated blanket to warm her up. For me, out here in Arizona, me ladies keep me nice and cool, especially in the summertime.

I do put socks on my dolls' feet. As for the hands, I usually just place them in a resting position on her thighs. They're out of the way, and the fingers are held steady in place. Once you're laying next to her, and done shuffling around, you can place her hand on your chest, or hold it, etc.

I like to have my doll lying on her back, so that I can put one arm underneath her back, and drape the other over her chest underneath her breasts. Then I can nuzzle into her neck and shoulders, and fall asleep smelling her perfume. :angel:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Bud Bundy

Post by Bud Bundy »

I got a 145 Ds Doll and i love to sleep and cuddle with her :)
She also wears clothing in bed...shorts or skirts, a top and socks.
mostly she wears a little skirt .... :whistle:

First, the silicon is still cold, but it quickly adapts to your body heat.
then the feeling is very nice and realistic. A heated blanket is a good way to warm her up a little bit before you go to sleep.
deadpringle wrote: I like to have my doll lying on her back, so that I can put one arm underneath her back, and drape the other over her chest underneath her breasts. Then I can nuzzle into her neck and shoulders, and fall asleep smelling her perfume. :angel:
Yes, that is so nice :angel:

Bud
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

Helix

Post by Helix »

My 158+ sleeps with me. She's lying on her back, and I cuddle up to her, my arm around her and one leg between her legs. But beware, this usually leads to other activities :D but I sleep very well afterwards.

I always turn her face towards me, so when I wake up her smile is the first thing I see.

In winter you'll need an electric blanket to warm her up, the silicone can feel very cold. I wrap my girl in the electric blanket 2 hours before I go to bed and then she's pleasantly warm. Don't forget to also warm up the insert.

My doll has stiff joints, and I recommend it. It's not just for photography. During sex you can wrap her legs or arms around you and she will hold on very well. And you can do positions with her on top.
My dolls: Wei Lin and Tzuyu

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'd go for 158 or 160 for sleeping next to. The 168 is more elegant but is more bony.

160 being less heavy is possibly less heavy to move. . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sleeping with (solid) dolls is wonderful.
Too hot in the summer to snuggle? NEVER! (solid) dolls stay cool. In the summer its like snuggling up to an air conditioning unit, its bliss! So much better then snuggling up to a hot sweaty human.

In the winter the initial chill can be a little much, but an electric blanket or just toughing through it for 10 minutes works well.

IMO its a lot funner to snuggle with a doll. No worries about waking her up when you roll over or change positions, no worry about insulting her if you wanna roll over and face your back to her (Lovely having her snuggle up to your back too btw).
No having her roll over and wake you up.. :P

Using her shoulder/breast as a pillow is the best way to sleep...
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

My 168 is a fantastic sleeping companion. You will undoubtedly find positions that work best for you. For example, lightly arching her back allows you to sleep with your arm under her without losing circulation. She can spoon quite nicely also.

I can tell you from experience what separates dolls who are comfortable to sleep with from those that aren't is how soft they are. DS strikes a great balance in my opinion. Comfortable sleeping was not on my short list of priorities, but I have no dissappointments or regrets in this area either.
DarkOne wrote:Using her shoulder/breast as a pillow is the best way to sleep...
Could not agree more! This is exactly how I drift off to sleep with my 168 every single night.

Best wishes!

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

My response is really similar to others, esp deadpringles.

My doll pretty much stays in our bed most the time, aside from sitting in a chair beside me watching me in the case I work from home.
She's a 160+ with tight joints, and a fantastic snuggle buddy.
In fact, unlike what I thought before I got the doll, I find I actually spend the most time hugging her and kissing her vs anything else.
Like deadpringle, I bought some higher end designer perfumes for her, and love falling asleep to them, or applying them before snuggling up to watch a movie.

Although I haven't experienced loose joints, I quite like the tight joints. The fun part is finding the exact poses for her to hold that make it nice to cuddle with. If there's anything to complain about it, it might be how challenging it is to find the right poses to sleep with. Some nights I wake up in the middle of the night with a numb arm! I do have to be very careful with her hands though, and I usually keep them up high near her head on the other side of where I'm sleeping. Oh and yea for sure, i highly recommend some cute or sexy knee socks. Have to worry less with damaging her toes.

It's such a nice thing to have a female presence around without all the other crap. So nice to wake up to a beautiful face.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

I know DeadPringle swears by loose joints (for sex and sleeping purposes anyway), and that makes a lot of sense. I've heard mixed things, however, about how loose "loose joints" really are. There's a video posted by DS showing the feature, and it looks great, but I've also read where users that have purchased loose-joint dolls and claimed that the dolls are nothing like the video, and in fact are just easier to move than tight joints, but not "floppy" as in the video.

Can anyone with a loose-joint DS Doll clarify just how loose (or not) they really are?
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

INTJonny wrote:It's such a nice thing to have a female presence around without all the other crap. So nice to wake up to a beautiful face.
Yep. :glou:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

rubyfan wrote:I know DeadPringle swears by loose joints (for sex and sleeping purposes anyway), and that makes a lot of sense. I've heard mixed things, however, about how loose "loose joints" really are. There's a video posted by DS showing the feature, and it looks great, but I've also read where users that have purchased loose-joint dolls and claimed that the dolls are nothing like the video, and in fact are just easier to move than tight joints, but not "floppy" as in the video.

Can anyone with a loose-joint DS Doll clarify just how loose (or not) they really are?
It's true that "loose" doesn't mean "floppy". However, over time, even loose joints will loosen even more. The idea is to have joints that are easy to move with you, and you can still pose the doll for photos - but you'll be limited in what kinds of poses she can keep without assistance.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

INTJonny wrote: It's such a nice thing to have a female presence around without all the other crap. So nice to wake up to a beautiful face.
Dead on. Love waking up to Rose's face. Also love never being woken up... Except by the aforementioned 'numb arm' issue...

I think I need a bed with an arm groove!
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

I agree with what others have said. :thumbs_up: I got my DS168+ in the hot summer and she has been in my bed most of the time since. Such a welcome sight after a long day. I know she is waiting without a complaint.
I spray her hair with hair perfume and it smells like she just got out of the shower. :D
I turn her on her side and drape one of her legs over me. :D
She has loose joints so I can grab her wrist and run her nails down my chest. :D

A funny thing happens in low light, her eyes come alive and she will scan you. You might catch her blink. :fadein:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

DarkOne wrote:
INTJonny wrote:Also love never being woken up... Except by the aforementioned 'numb arm' issue...
I think I need a bed with an arm groove!
Why are you guys waking up with numb arms? That only happens to me with RGs. Use your doll's stiffness and allowable movements to work with you; allows my arm to rest comfortably under her in multiple positions without any pressure.

INFORMATIONS