exdollofficial.com

DS Doll Europe experience?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cocomotive
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

DS Doll Europe experience?

Post by cocomotive »

First, thank you all for sharing your experiences. It’s very useful having such a great community to help noobs! After a second hand Leloo and a TPE doll (that was not a good idea) a consider buying a DS 170. So far I understood that it is possible to hang the doll on a hook and that the new silicon has become softer since 2015 (?), the possibility of hanging it is important to me. I’m in Europe so buying it by DS Doll Europe seems logical. Has anyone bought a doll there and, if yes, was it ok?
And sorry my English is awful!

cucky

Re: DS Doll Europe experience?

Post by cucky »

Hello

DS Europe is a good decision , very good service .

Sandro is a trustworthy and a kind person .

DS Silicone was updated 2015 , 2014 it was mutch harder .

But some birds told me they made a new silicone formula again .... we have to wait :) .

Peter

cocomotive
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cocomotive »

Thank you very much for your answer. I think I will listen to the song of the birds...

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Yea, DS europe good, and the 170 an superb choice I would make myself! :D

DS Doll Europe
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DS Doll Europe »

Hi cocomotive,
cocomotive wrote:After a second hand Leloo and a TPE doll (that was not a good idea) a consider buying a DS 170. So far I understood that it is possible to hang the doll on a hook and that the new silicon has become softer since 2015 (?), the possibility of hanging it is important to me.
From a Leeloo over a TPE doll to Doll Sweet… that sounds like an amazing odyssey…

Please allow me to suggest to take some time before making your next doll purchase. Around the corner, we have our own forum: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=242

Regarding your questions: Yes, it is possible to hang the Doll Sweet ladies on a hook, but it works a bit different than you might be used to from Mechadoll derivates. Here is an overview how Doll Sweet's hang kit and doll hook can be used: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 42&t=63479

Also, you are right about the new silicone blend; all dolls delivered since January 2015 have a softer silicone which is - IMHO - an excellent compromise between softness and stickyness. However, the softer silicone has one downside: Doll Sweet dolls can no longer stand on their own feet.

Our first DS170 will enter Europe during this weekend; I can tell you more about this brand new doll in a couple of days. Please have a look at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=242 , or just ask me any question you might have via email: info@dsdolleurope.com.

Have a great weekend!
Sandro

P.S. To quote Gerhard Polt: "Man spricht deutsh" :)

cocomotive
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cocomotive »

Thank you all for your answers and suggestions. Sandro, I’m not in a hurry and will take some time. I also saw your forum where I learned a lot of things. And yes I would be glad to learn more about this good looking DS170 and I’m sure a lot of people here are also interested. Ich wohne nicht in Deutschland aber gerade nebenan und mein Deutsch ist, naja, so schrecklich wie mein english ! Is there really a new type of silicone incoming ? Vielen Dank.
MfG

Helix

Post by Helix »

Yes, I bought my doll at DSDoll Eu and was in contact with Sandro. They're excellent!
My dolls: Wei Lin and Tzuyu

cocomotive
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cocomotive »

Thank you for the feedback Helix.

Schluss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schluss »

Got my nina through DS europe and had no problems, communication was good. Sandro kept me informed in every step, with pictures of the doll on completion and during shipping. So was very satisfied on the whole thing.
DS Doll Europe wrote: snip.
However, the softer silicone has one downside: Doll Sweet dolls can no longer stand on their own feet.
snip
This however in the reply did catch my attention, especially as so many pictures of ds dolls (owner pics) also show them in standing poses.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Schluss wrote:
DS Doll Europe wrote: snip.
However, the softer silicone has one downside: Doll Sweet dolls can no longer stand on their own feet.
snip
This however in the reply did catch my attention, especially as so many pictures of ds dolls (owner pics) also show them in standing poses.
I use the hanging kit to make pictures like that . (Ok it just work at home or under a tree :) )

Peter

cocomotive
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cocomotive »

Thank you, and i just saw in the DS Doll forum that de 170 body = 38kg without head so the hanging option is necessary. Now the 168 body is an option. Does somebody know the 168 body height with the head?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

According to Arte Tokio and if I recall correctly what Sandro measured when I was visiting its 163cm Heel to Head for the 168 model, may differ about 1cm according to head choice I guess.

Oh, and by the way, though I did not yet make a deal with Sandro, I did visit and met him personally and can attest that he is very friendly.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

cocomotive
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cocomotive »

Thank you mi6c, finally i'm going for a 168/163...

cocomotive
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Update: DS Doll Europe experience?

Post by cocomotive »

Update: Well I finally ordered a DS163 two weeks ago. So far everything has gone good, the service with DS Doll Europe is really great, every questions were well and quickly answered. I recommend the shop to people in Europe who don’t want to mess with customs. I saw that other people have also ordered their dolls around two weeks ago and received the pictures from the factory. So I guess that I could receive mine soon. Thanks to all who gave me feedback.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Update: DS Doll Europe experience?

Post by imverynuts »

cocomotive wrote:Update: Well I finally ordered a DS163 two weeks ago. So far everything has gone good, the service with DS Doll Europe is really great, every questions were well and quickly answered. I can only recommend the shop to people in Europe who don’t want to mess with customs. I saw that other people have also ordered their dolls around two weeks ago and received the pictures from the factory. So I guess that I could receive mine soon. Thanks to all who gave me feedback.
Good luck on the final run! I'm on it too, got my pics yesterday.

INFORMATIONS