exdollofficial.com

First time owner - ds170 needs advice for apartment storage

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

kruiser
Ex-Member

Re: First time owner - ds170 needs advice for apartment stor

Post by kruiser »

If space is a problem then re organising your room is a must. I had to do this with my room , I got rid of anything I didn't need or want and I attached my flat screen tv to the wall. I then bought some shelves to attach to the walls and condensed everything so it made a lot more space. My bed also has big drawers so I can stuff stuff in them. Then I went down my local charity shop which sells furniture and bought one of these:

http://st.hzcdn.com/simgs/49e14e0c01f05 ... chairs.jpg

My 158 sleeps on that at night and my small doll sleeps on the floor on top of thick blankets.
It's a hassle to get everything done but it's the best way and you won't have to buy a new bed.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

erothnar wrote:if your looking for a innexpensive solution i got one for ya, i didnt have a frame for my bed, just box spring and mattress, well i had a bunch of black milk crates about, so i turned over the bed and nailed row of crates all arouind the back, top and bottom, and then turned the boxspring over and put the matress on it. i have two more unattached milk crates that slide in the opening on the front, i got a really long bed skirt that hangs from the box spring, it looks great and theres room under there for two full size dolls.

i bought a really big dufflebag with handle straps and its easy to slide them under or pull them out and if anyone does lift up the skirt, becuse the crates are black and the bags are black if they ask i just say storage for clothes i dont wear. and since the front two crates are kinda wedged under there, they dont have access to just grab or poke.
That sounds good! Do you have any pictures? I like the misdirection of it all. :thumbs_up:
Does the bed feel sturdy enough for strenuous activities? :?:

@Ddwyerstar, that looks heavy duty and sturdy. :thumbs_up: I think my shelf is high enough to leave it there. Then I'd use a chain and keep the bar up high.

@kruiser, True, I got rid of tons of stuff already. I wanted to make room for a little couch like that one too! You can do so much with it. I also need some sturdy floating shelves that can hold things like my heavy computer.

Good thinking! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

yes its very sturdy, with the milk crates you have several options, i put them on there side, with the hollow part facing inside, so i would put things in them underneath, milk crates are very sturdy an nailing them to the box springs makes it even more so. unfortunatly i dont have pictures which i have taken that bed down but im moving in a week an will repeat and take pictures

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I suppose it's safe to store silicone doll in the box it came in, as long as there's some added stuffing under their lower back and legs to prevent "flat butt" syndrome?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hang her with the head off. Unless too tall. Or a malm storage bed from ikea
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS