exdollofficial.com

2016 new products, DS-MINI

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Daydream21

Re: 2016 new products, DS-MINI

Post by Daydream21 »

Elfie (owner of the doll) said he thinks the knees should be wrapped in soft sponge, this gave me the impression that the damage happened during shipping, not the inspection.

I really like DS dolls and this is the brand I'm probably going to order at some point. But it's hard to avoid concluding that the track record on the intact arrival of these dolls has been inconsistent so far, at least among forum members.

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

Just opened my Eve after picking her up at the UPS store in my area. The box only had to small holes, one on each side. Not bad at all really. The insurance seal seemed not to have been broken but I was horrified to see the contents. There was no packing , wrapping , foam peanuts or Styrofoam blocks. Absolutely no packing material. My Eve's legs are hobbled and feet turned back as if she was being carried in a pouch.

I didn't even pull her from the box. Took pictures with my cell phone and sealed her back up with duct tape. I'll forward the pictures to DS and wait for a response.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Daydream21 wrote:Elfie (owner of the doll) said he thinks the knees should be wrapped in soft sponge, this gave me the impression that the damage happened during shipping, not the inspection.

I really like DS dolls and this is the brand I'm probably going to order at some point. But it's hard to avoid concluding that the track record on the intact arrival of these dolls has been inconsistent so far, at least among forum members.
Yeah i hear ya. The small scale plastic skeleton lightens the weight but makes them delicate at the same time.
Hi linux if they don't ask for the doll back someone here will give her a good home.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dae
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dae »

Got my doll today. I didn't take pics of opening it sadly, but here is my experience:

My doll's head was tilted to the left or right (i forget) so far that it looked really - really uncomfortable - if not impossible for a human to even do, haha.

The feet were bent in an "impossible" way as well. I was terrified the skeleton was going to be messed up severely.

HOWEVER, I lucked out, no real major issues. There's a small hole on the heel of the foot, but in my experience silicone dolls are going to slowly but surely develop problems over time anyway, so who cares? Not I.

The material feels very smooshy, like super realistically smooshy. I don't know if it's an accident or this is just simply the new material, but it's realllly smooshy. I LIKE the way it feels, but again it's really super smooshy, like putty or something - yet it always returns back to its original place.

I think if other people experienced what I experienced, they'd be upset - but I'm happy with my experience.

To me, the discount of pre-ordering plays a huge part in that. The cheap price means I'm helping pioneer a new product, and am able to give complete feedback for whats going on. I hope that in the future DS will make sure to use better packaging to ensure doll stabilization, because that is just unacceptable in my opinion. As another person said, it shouldn't be a gamble each time the package shows up, lol.

ANYWAY, I love this doll. It's small as fuck though, but it's just so cool.

OVERALL RATING: 8/10 - and that's including the poor shipment decisions.

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

dae wrote:Got my doll today. I didn't take pics of opening it sadly, but here is my experience:

My doll's head was tilted to the left or right (i forget) so far that it looked really - really uncomfortable - if not impossible for a human to even do, haha.

The feet were bent in an "impossible" way as well. I was terrified the skeleton was going to be messed up severely.

HOWEVER, I lucked out, no real major issues. There's a small hole on the heel of the foot, but in my experience silicone dolls are going to slowly but surely develop problems over time anyway, so who cares? Not I.

The material feels very smooshy, like super realistically smooshy. I don't know if it's an accident or this is just simply the new material, but it's realllly smooshy. I LIKE the way it feels, but again it's really super smooshy, like putty or something - yet it always returns back to its original place.

I think if other people experienced what I experienced, they'd be upset - but I'm happy with my experience.

To me, the discount of pre-ordering plays a huge part in that. The cheap price means I'm helping pioneer a new product, and am able to give complete feedback for whats going on. I hope that in the future DS will make sure to use better packaging to ensure doll stabilization, because that is just unacceptable in my opinion. As another person said, it shouldn't be a gamble each time the package shows up, lol.

after hearing of your experience I'm thinking of pulling her back out and unfolding her legs and feet. Perhaps she is okay but it's hard to imagine she is. Will report back.

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

linux_tyro wrote:
dae wrote:Got my doll today. I didn't take pics of opening it sadly, but here is my experience:

after hearing of your experience I'm thinking of pulling her back out and unfolding her legs and feet. Perhaps she is okay but it's hard to imagine she is. Will report back.
Right leg is broken just above the knee. The knee operates as it should. Boxed her back up. Waiting for a response from DS.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Shit man, that sucks. wish you the best. hope you get a good and timely response from DS......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Just found out also that her waist joint was broken! so the new way to pack this little queen is by wrapping her like a mummy using thick sponge so no matter how she would be bouncing around, she should be okay. However, if the custom wants to unwrap and take a look that would be a bet on how well they will wrap it back on. This packing idea was inspired from the "James Bond" movie, the giant ball inflating to wrap around to protect the human body.

John responded to me quickly. I was asked to send the videos and images showing the damages. He will use this info. for the complaint.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Guys! I successfully pulled out the plastic mesh inside her vagina. It's not difficult at all. You just grab the mesh with your fingers (pinch it and pull it out) and slowly pull out while using another finger of the other hand push the silicone, that sticks on the piece, back in the opposite direction. Do it slowly but surely and you will get what you see in this photo. Besides, I think the entry is too small, so I trimmed the hole with my nail by pinching it little by little to look like what you see here. This silicone is so soft that you can use your nail to trim it.
Attachments
IMG_20160527_102426337.jpg
IMG_20160527_102426337.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 981 times
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

At the depth where her belly button is, I felt (with my finger) a metal part poking into the vagina cavity; this must be after the breaking of the waist joint. Thus, I used my leftover silicone elastomer to pour into her cavity to cover that area. The hole is too deep for mine anyway. Once cured, the cavity depth will be just right (5.5") and I can clean hers easily with my fingers.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Well I can no longer share this thread with my Doll, lol.

:haha4:
L✰neR✯nger

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

GOOD NEWS!!
I was notified by DSdoll company that the skeleton manufacturer will reinforce the waist part for future purchase of these DSmini dolls.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Elfie wrote:GOOD NEWS!!
I was notified by DSdoll company that the skeleton manufacturer will reinforce the waist part for future purchase of these DSmini dolls.
NICE!

I knew my evil genius plan of ordering extremely late, then nibbling off the ends of my fingers impatiently waiting for my final payment e-mail would pay off. :evilbat:
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 2016/06/01, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 2016/06/02, By End of Day

Last Location:
Shenzhen, China, Saturday, 2016/05/28

Won't help me, I just have to pray to the gods of chance that whom ever is checking my doll in customs is already worn out from f*cking things up all day and just lets her pass.
L✰neR✯nger

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Glad to hear they're going to support the waist/abdomen area going forth :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Nick

INFORMATIONS