exdollofficial.com

160 Plus Yolanda

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

barf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

160 Plus Yolanda

Post by barf »

Hey guys I just got pics for my 160plus ... my first doll. however on the paypal invoice john has it as --

silicone mannequin
body:160plus, head:Yolanda, eye:Brown, skin:LPink, joint:Tight, hand:NoBone, nail:Paint, pubes:BrownT, wig:GLong, box:Carton

Can the delivery folks read it as "silicone mannequin"

what should I put if I can change it.

Thanks!

I'll get pics soon.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: 160 Plus Yolanda

Post by Dees Man »

G'day barf

The airway bill on the box has your address for delivery on it. The sender is required by law to have a reasonable description of what is inside on the AWB as well. Both my girls from DS just had "mannequin". As far as DHL were concerned it didn't matter what they read because they opened both cartons for customs inspection, so they had a good look and I suspect a good squeeze too by the dirt marks on both. You know if they open it as they MUST reseal it with tape with their name on it, be it DHL, FedEx or whoever.

You should ask DS for something different if you want it, but I would be surprised if they would put anything different to "mannequin".

barf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by barf »

"...so they had a good look and I suspect a good squeeze too by the dirt marks on both." Bastards!

I mean I just don't want to have a conversation with the delivery guy at the door about my "silicone mannequin" ... I think simply mannequin is strange but it'll do- I guess

See below pics.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

As the importing of dolls has been growing, they are probably starting to get used to seeing sex/love dolls in their line of work.

Customs tech1: "We have to inspect this one next."

Customs tech2: "I already did. It's just another sex doll"

Customs tech3: "Send it on its way then."
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

barf wrote:I mean I just don't want to have a conversation with the delivery guy at the door about my "silicone mannequin" ... I think simply mannequin is strange but it'll do- I guess
G'day barf

By the pics DS have sent you, it looks like you will be a very happy man when she arrives. Congrats.

As for the delivery guy, when my Nikki 2.0 arrived, the driver helped me carry the carton to my door. "What is it?" was his question, to which I replied "Photographic equipment" which I don't think he believed as it clearly said mannequin on the AWB. Technically I wasn't lying, but who cares, I probably will never see him again.

Just look forward to meeting her. Me and my girls are :multi:

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations! She's very beautiful and more lovely than I've seen Yolanda before

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Well, I must say the combination our friend with the uneasy stomach chose is exceptional. I can't imagine anything less than extreme satisfaction when she arrives. Congratulations!

Regarding this business with the delivery man... why are so many people concerned about what this guy will think? You will see him exactly once in your lifetime for less than a minute. Honestly, the peer pressure you feel to be anxious and shameful is silly. Take a deep breath and relax. You won't be arrested or end up on the local news. :razz:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The answer with the delivery man is "She's a photgraphic model - would you like to see?"

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

barf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by barf »

Here's a new pic of Yolanda I'll submit more when I get the chance.
Attachments
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (945.71 KiB) Viewed 4459 times

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Great! Now she's with you.
Bet that wasn't so bad! :razz:
Nice face and body combination. :angel:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi

Congrats . She arrived .

Happy honeymoon . She´s beautiful .

What did the post man say ? :)

Peter

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations! She looks great. :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi barf, congratulations, Yolanda is a cutie and so beautiful. Have a happy hineymoon and keep the pics coming, please. And please submit her to the Doll Matrix if you find the necessary 5 minutes. :wink:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kawaii
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kawaii »

She's so cutie.
She's not really the same face that the official model. Like if each Dsdoll had a soul.
Congratulations.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Hooray, the wait is over! You must be so happy barf.

Look forward to hearing all about your lovely new lady when you can. Going by your first pic of her at home, that may be a while :whistle: :multi:

DM

INFORMATIONS